What's new

Army Chief says “no need to worry about India”..capable of giving 'befitting reply to any aggression

Apparently there are more hungry people in india then any other country but still the poor buggers cant get rid of their obsession with Pakistan. Im not sending you buggers any food today, u go hungry.

Well this is off the topic still.....

India does rank no.1 in this chart no denying it....And do you know who is ranking second, it is China....

Even if these two countries completely stop funding its armed forced it will not be enough to feed those hungry people....The reason is these two countries have very large population....I hope you got my point here...

But Pakistan is has just 1/10th population when compared to these countries....then why are you guys having people hungry? even though you have the support of entire Muslim countries, China, etc etc...

Acha punjab bhi lelenge tumara
First try to protect these....

19655 by pakarmed forces 14.jpg

Can Pakistan stand 34 Indian squadrons and nearly 600 fighter jets... I doubt...

Kashmir would not have been an issue.. Had Britishers in Indian army have not reneged on fighting Pashtuns and Pakistan Army..

Yes yes!!! Absolutely. Be at peace with yourselves!!!

Can Pakistan stand 34 Indian squadrons and nearly 600 fighter jets... I doubt...

Kashmir would not have been an issue.. Had Britishers in Indian army have not reneged on fighting Pashtuns and Pakistan Army..

600 jet.....but who will fly them...? according to India they have just 0.8 % ratio or pilot to fly fighter jet against Pakistani pilot which around 2.3% ratio to fly fighter jet.

so indeed you have around 500 fighter and mostly retired...:tdown:

I mean if India have 600 fighter jet then indeed they have less than 500 to fly....

just like of 1971...hahaha....they are always winners..........hindu baniya should be scared

thanks for doing us the favor in 1971. It did not destroy us, It made us stronger. We don't have the liability called East Pakistan and thanks to 71 today we are a nuclear power and you cannot do fu$& about it. So next time you troll just think what India has created. Remember in 1947 your leaders thought Pakistan is unfeasible and will not survive a couple of years. Today we are still around can destroy you many times over.

Hell yeah there is nothing to be worry about those curry munchers and their cow dung powered surface to air ,and later from air to missile test site cruise missiles :lol:

Raheel saab do not worry, Pakistanis are never afraid of India. In fact some people are afraid when will Pakistan strike India once again? It inevitable and this time they will suffer.

:lol:
If there is no need to worry about india, then why don't you stop increasing your army budget. :lol:
why is that a matter of concern for you??? you are even scared of our pigeons let alone our army:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why is that a matter of concern for you??? you are even scared of our pigeons let alone our army:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol its the other way around. You are afraid to send your men across, knowing that we can even shoot down your dirty pigeons.

Lol its the other way around. You are afraid to send your men across, knowing that we can even shoot down your dirty pigeons.
puuufffffff hahahaha your are silly my friend, and yet you guys claim that its always us who attacks your maha bharat??
make up your mind indians?? or suck on the pigeon dong and sit tight if you can't do shit about it. you know why coz that dirty pigeon of ours just shat on you indians and flew back home safely. an ultimate spy pigeon my friend not a joke.

Just a hollow chest thumping he's trying to convince his masses that he's in full control. He needs a reality check of how daddy Yankee only needs to turn the knob counter clock wise just to make him squeal. This establishment has been there done that:coffee:

puuufffffff hahahaha your are silly my friend, and yet you guys claim that its always us who attacks your maha bharat??
make up your mind indians?? or suck on the pigeon dong and sit tight if you can't do shit about it.

Lol.. I aint silly my silly Friend. You are good at only sending the pigeons and terrorists into our land. We do understand that its the best your puny land can do with the puny budget you have. Traits of a Failed Nation.

Back
Top Bottom