What's new

Army Chief says “no need to worry about India”..capable of giving 'befitting reply to any aggression

More than 50000 people were killed in Pakistan by terrorists, shall we worry about that also ?

We? Who we? You? Who asked you to worry about that? Just keep your nose out of it or you would have a bloody nose in the end.

BJP will eventually lead India to the war we've been waiting for. A terrible war but we know the results.

But before that, I am still awaiting for Pakistan China military alliance. Economic alliance has came this year.. lets see when does defended alliance comes and the next event would be a limited war, eventually leading to GhazwatulHind.

It seems that you have too much knowledge about india. Even you know the future and result of limited war. Had you keep even 10% of knowledge about Pakistan, the situation would not have been so worse.

The way things are going looks like the indians need to worry about their own house and stop worrying and obssessing about pakistan.

If what you say is right, please explain to the world, how come Azad Kashmir is still a part of Pakistan and why the mighty supar dupa power indian army couldn't take it for the last 60+ years?

At least watch what your top defence personnel opinion,Ask any indian if they want pakistan !

Defeated 4 times my foot... Get your facts straight.... Your 'Khassi' army is not capable to fight against Pak army that's why you scums have been using terrorists against our country. Your army is bigger in terms of numbers.. But in terms of quality, it's 0.

Educate yourself, 100's of videos found in youtube by your expert

Wrong question to a wrong person. What would you expect an army head to answer?.

There own experts telling in their media that pakistan cannot sustain war with india to even more than 4 days

There own experts telling in their media that pakistan cannot sustain war with india to even more than 4 days

And should I post dozens of videos from your own media where they are crying, that India can't fight a war with Pakistan or China?

Very childish... this posting of videos. Since you know there is equal if not more videos are available on the internet which show the opposite.

Lets talk about hard facts. And the hard fact is Azad Kashmir is with Pakistan so is Gilgit-Baltistan (and it will remain that way for eternity, IA) and Indian army cant do a shyt about that.

And should I post dozens of videos from your own media where they are crying, that India can't fight a war with Pakistan or China?

Very childish... this posting of videos. Since you know there is equal if not more videos are available on the internet which show the opposite.

Lets talk about hard facts. And the hard fact is Azad Kashmir is with Pakistan so is Gilgit-Baltistan (and it will remain that way for eternity, IA) and Indian army cant do a shyt about that.

I like your over confidence and joke.

Pakistan was insulted by Indian Army in four times.Still Pakistanis trusts the words of business PA.

Kudos to them.

On topic :We dont have any time to waste for your rants Mr General.
So be calm.
Did you forget when we took kashmirs half? Or when we humiliated you at kutch? Or when your air force was destroy ed in 65? Or when done militia kicked you out of kargil? Idol worshippers will never succeed vs Muslims. Ask your idols for all the help as much as you can, we have Allah.

eh, what recent statements from India is he talking about ?

Back
Top Bottom