What's new

Army challenges USA

i meant the mentality of what come from Europe and USA is the best and we cant counter it. no matter what we do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahib
I know what you meant, however it is also true, that Iran is no match, rather no country is any match militarily for US.
They spend more on their mil than the entire world combined.
What Iran can do is, give them a hard time before going down/guerrilla warfare.

I know what you meant, however it is also true, that Iran is no match, rather no country is any match militarily for US.
They spend more on their mil than the entire world combined.
What Iran can do is, give them a hard time before going down/guerrilla warfare.
That's not our plan ,our plan is to make sure American elites knew that if they attack it will be a political suicide for them ,we want they knew if they attack they certainly have to explain black body bags to American people. Our plan is not winning a war with USA we want to make the war not worth it we want them to knew there will be ships that sank there will be airplanes that will fall and armored vehicle that will be blown up we want them to knew that their bases will be our target an they knew whatever we have we rather lose in war than preserved in sand. that's our deterrence.

A poodle may have large bark but will always be a poodle.
Well the one that is barking is the american:
1561474682815.png
The outcome:
4.jpg
Some may have nuke but americans hover the choppers freely over their airspace and they just watch so:
"A poodle may have large bark but will always be a poodle"

Back
Top Bottom