What's new

Army be deployed in Karachi: Altaf Hussain

wouldnt solve anything

and besides, Karachi is already kind of polarized....you have the shiny, spotless, clean enclaves...you have the financial district; then you have "the other side" which is not so uplifting

I have an idea.....!!!

just disarm the citizens there, and allow the police to do their jobs.......problem is, politicians are in bed with some of these people. So in that scenario, it means that from the very grass-roots level massive changes need to be made

examples need to be made out of people....but we all know that the government is too cowardly to take such measures

There are enough rangers, polices, some army stations, government agencies, heavy security. Political parties continuely keep barking at each other! Still no peaceful ?? Isn't our natural to kill everyone in the middle of Ramadan?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Put Altaf Hussain and his puppets on the road and drive a tank over them and make them a part of history so Karachi can become a peaceful city again and people of Karachi can live happily ever after

army should nto come to karachi!!!! if it does come to karachi to clean it of terrorists then MQM calls it operation against MQM!! that is why rangers,police & army are scared to kill even one MQM follower because they know how MQM cries and starts screaming operation operation!!! :hitwall:

MQM did a press confrence last week saying phone lines are disconnected and government is about to do operation :woot: and later they found out that MQM hadn't paid bills (because when in government they were exempt)

army should nto come to karachi!!!! if it does come to karachi to clean it of terrorists then MQM calls it operation against MQM!! that is why rangers,police & army are scared to kill even one MQM follower because they know how MQM cries and starts screaming operation operation!!! :hitwall:

MQM did a press confrence last week saying phone lines are disconnected and government is about to do operation :woot: and later they found out that MQM hadn't paid bills (because when in government they were exempt)

i agree with u but idk what else we can do to stop the violence.

How about extradition petition to British government? Why are Pakistanis not taking action, especially those living in UK already.

PPP Govt 3 Years - Atta Rs.13 to 34 Sugar Rs.21 to 70 Oil Rs.90 to 190 Milk Rs.25 to 65 Petrol Rs.56 to 88 Diesel Rs.46to 97 Bike Rs.45000 to 65000 Tax On Call SMS 15% to 21% DAP Urea 1300 To Rs 4700 Loadsheding 30% to 150% Bijlee 6.13 to 11.38 Railway FINISHED - Awam Mar gaee lekin BIBI AAJ Bhi Zinda hay!!

excellent post bro

Put Altaf Hussain and his puppets on the road and drive a tank over them and make them a part of history so Karachi can become a peaceful city again and people of Karachi can live happily ever after

You , like any typical northerner, are ignorant of the history of Karachi post 1947. The MQM, as I can judge from reading that history, was used in the past as a nuisance tool to stem the tide of desi nationalistic/separatist through the use of the same tactics as them, lest they completely massacre the sheep-like/un-reacting people of the city. They did the dirty work and kept the masses alive.

ice man i have been following your posts, im surprised that you dont condemn the parties like PPP, nawaz party and the top head of all trouble makers, the ANPs

and you find all faults in MQM like MQM was responsible for every damage suffered by pakistan?

Altaf apologises for his statements, urges peace in Karachi:

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain on Thursday apologized to the Sindhi intellectuals and nationals for his previous statements and urged the people of Karachi to remain calm, DawnNews reported.

Hussain said that the statements he made were for those who slander the muhajir nation and their sacrifices.

Through a video message, Mr Hussain asked the people of Karachi to remain peaceful at all costs and continue the dialogue process with other political and religious parties.

He said that due to attacks from extremists, the city could suffer from a situation like that of Qasba Colony. He also asked the people to collect and store ration.

Moreover, the MQM chief thanked the Rangers for their operation to rid the city of criminal elements.

Altaf apologises for his statements, urges peace in Karachi | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

how many times altaf kaaliya apoligise for his statements i mean this guy speaks the same thing again and again and apologise again and again which lets other pakistani hate urdu speakers, altaf plays politics and we urdu speakers have to bear the troubles of his black tongue..

Pakistan Army is needed more in Karachi than Waziristan or Swat. Karachi is just too important to be handed over to these MQM traitors. There needs to be more PAKISTANI NATIONALISM in Karachi.

So...... :)

How many people have been killed in target killings in Karachi since -- lets say -- 2009?

are any heads going to roll????

well hmm, gee, i wonder!

how many times altaf kaaliya apoligise for his statements i mean this guy speaks the same thing again and again and apologise again and again which lets other pakistani hate urdu speakers, altaf plays politics and we urdu speakers have to bear the troubles of his black tongue..

Altaf is the Quaid for all these Urdu speakers. These people really love and adore him and listen to his every word. If you dont believe me, just turn on Geo news and see the crowd gathered around his telephone calls.

My cousin in Karachi said if you are not pro-mqm your life will become miserable in Karachi. Pakistan army needs to destroy this cancer MQM which is more of a threat to Pakistan than TTP. Atleast TTP are not calling partition a blunder and are not begging india to take them back. MQM's dream is to unite hindustan and Pakistan into Akhand Bharat and they want to drag the rest of us Pakistanis with them.

Altaf is the Quaid for all these Urdu speakers. These people really love and adore him and listen to his every word. If you dont believe me, just turn on Geo news and see the crowd gathered around his telephone calls.

why generalize though???

and why refer to them as ''Urdu speaker''

I'm also Urdu speaker, though I'm not from Karachi or even Sindh.....so was Jinnah Sahib, Urdu speaker =)

we are Pakistanis

My cousin in Karachi said if you are not pro-mqm your life will become miserable in Karachi. Pakistan army needs to destroy this cancer MQM which is more of a threat to Pakistan than TTP.

I want the President of Pakistan to go on national TV and admit his and his government failure to solve the crisis

Atleast TTP are not calling partition a blunder and are not begging india to take them back. MQM's dream is to unite hindustan and Pakistan into Akhand Bharat and they want to drag the rest of us Pakistanis with them.

some MQM activists and politicans are dangerous people, mafia types.......kind of like their ''counterparts'' in other political parties/dynasties etc.

two sides of the same coin :)

TTP is a brutal terrorist group, which only seeks to cause destruction to Pakistan and to Islam....Zaliman.

MQM is in charge of Karachi arent they? So why is their life miserable in Karachi? The people who should be miserable in Karachi are those who are poor, and are struggling to survive the rising cost of living

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom