What's new

Arms found from PTI leader’s car

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE - Police recovered arms from the vehicle of PTI Sargodha president Mumtaz Kahlon. An official said cops recovered two Kalashnikovs, a rifle, a Beretta pistol, and bullets from the double-cabin vehicle (VS-168) during routine checking near Jamra in Shah Nakdar area and arrested Khurum Shahzad, Usman and Bashir Ahmed.

Arms found from PTI leader’s car

Question would be if they are licensed or not. With country's security situation, everybody would want to keep a weapon near but don't spare anybody of you find they were unlicensed or of illegal category.

IF these weapons had been found from an mqm leaders car, PTI fan boys will be all over this thread regardless of whether he had a license for them or not.

But Ill wait to reserve any judgement, lets see if they were licensed or not.

IF these weapons had been found from an mqm leaders car, PTI fan boys will be all over this thread regardless of whether he had a license for them or not.

But Ill wait to reserve any judgement, lets see if they were licensed or not.
That would be a non-event.....MQM is famous for something else (you know what i am talking about).

Question would be if they are licensed or not. With country's security situation, everybody would want to keep a weapon near but don't spare anybody of you find they were unlicensed or of illegal category.
Probably not because had they been licenced ones, there wouldn't have been an issue.

should be sent to anti/ tertorist courts!
PTI, JI JUI are working political proxies of TTp, the next already planned move of TTp is to capture lahore, multan,& karachi?
so the pakarmy cant be able to do, whts been done in. NWtan?
beaware of it!

Should be tried and punished if those arms weren't licensed.

Not good,waiting for IK reaction to this.

Why? Was he carrying arms by IK's permissions or as per party policy? Stop dragging IK into everything. Any politician can do silly things in his personal capacity. Yesterdays firing by PMLN candidate's supporters in Jhang PP-81 is just another example.

Punjab police we all know who's gunde they are

And if PTI politician done anything against law no matter what I support and demand punishment according to law. For me it does not matter who person is not even Imran Khan.

jhang... I have friends from that area and guess who is strong there? LeJ and who support them? Ppl like Rana sana ullah

Should be tried and punished if those arms weren't licensed.

Why? Was he carrying arms by IK's permissions or as per party policy? Stop dragging IK into everything. Any politician can do silly things in his personal capacity. Yesterdays firing by PMLN candidate's supporters in Jhang PP-81 is just another example.

And if PTI politician done anything against law no matter what I support and demand punishment according to law. For me it does not matter who person is not even Imran Khan.

jhang... I have friends from that area and guess who is strong there? LeJ and who support them? Ppl like Rana sana ullah
but the weapons comming out of his car, should be questioned ?
maybe working for a blackwater cell, sponsored by gold smiths?

Only u can come up with that answer...
dont take it serious, ok?lolzzz
but see, im training you guys prety well, everyone knows its the culture here in pakistan? right?
PTI or MQM , or PPP everyones are hving same peoples?

You got a point, at the same time when arms were recovered from PTI candidate in Jhang PP-81, guess what? PML-N crooks were busy in aerial firing in same area at that time. But police didn't recover or even seen them. When the news broke out next day on all TV channels with videos of aerial firings from PMLN guys, Nadim-e-Aala took notice and DPO and SHO were dismissed and an inquiry was called. Nothing happened after that till date.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom