What's new

The mass graves of Kashmir

Not great at all for the areas that have the troubles. I thought Jammu would bring a greater result. Anyhow about Baluchistan some wards did have a low turnout. With the risk of having your throat cut voting, these are the same guys who attacked aid conveys when the earthquake happened, few would vote. But the same can be said for Kashmir, but then the Indian army has a more stronger hold over the valley so if people wanted to they could vote.

The sarpanch had been killed by militants, there is fear that voters will be marked up, there were many instances also where people who voted beaten up by miscreants. Apart from this there was very high turnout in Rajouri-Poonch, jammu, Udhampur-Doda, Kargil-Ladakh.

respect u mulla idiot ! u pathetic illiterate idiot Asian Human Rights Commission is an independent body holding no political organiztion recognized by the UN. The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) says that 169 bodies have so far been recovered from the graves. Pakistani officials, however, deny these claims, arguing that the total number of bodies amounts to only 15. Activists wants UN inquiry into Pakistan mass graves | Asia | DW.DE | 28.01.2014 this is what the statement says. uneducated fool !
From 2010-2012, a prominent human rights group in Kashmir claimed to have discovered a series of mass graves in various parts of indian occupied Kashmir containing over 3500 bodies.

Mass Graves of Indian Occupied Kashmir - Kashmir

Was so in the past with some militants, but with the Indian army there it is harder to do so now, much harder. For the record I have never believed in anyone from being stopped from voting.
Congress Sarpanch, his son, village numberdar killed in Kashmir - The Times of India
How militants, govt killed the Panchayati Raj in Kashmir | Firstpost
Amid India-Pak tension, another sarpanch killed in Kashmir | Tehelka.com
Lok Sabha elections: Militants kill three including sarpanch before voting in Kashmir | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Militants kill sarpanch in Kashmir's Pulwama - Hindustan Times
Blast in Baramulla polling booth in Kashmir | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

this is what they do during elections, bade bhai.

i hope this is not what we call a peaceful boycott :)

And i have stayed in Valley for more than 5 years. have seen things with my own eyes.

Thank God the PDP gained power this time. The NC was getting too irritating. Hope this trend continues in the Assembly elections. NC will now again start flirting with the Hurriyat.

Good for them. Will hasten their demise. All their bravado (will leave India etc) have been rejected by us. Peace, stability and employment is the need of the hour. NC-Congress won't be giving that.

Anti-incumbency against UPA(NC-Congress) also worked in entire Jammu and Kashmir similar to rest of India.

respect u mulla idiot ! u pathetic illiterate idiot Asian Human Rights Commission is an independent body holding no political organiztion recognized by the UN. The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) says that 169 bodies have so far been recovered from the graves. Pakistani officials, however, deny these claims, arguing that the total number of bodies amounts to only 15. Activists wants UN inquiry into Pakistan mass graves | Asia | DW.DE | 28.01.2014 this is what the statement says. uneducated fool !
Sardar G's bayonet charge:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

@ Indian members, are we going to argue over a two year old crappy paid article?

The graves are of the militants who were killed - over 20,000 have been killed and most buried in unmarked graves, the missing kashmiris are the one's who went to pakistan to obtain degrees in terrorism.

1000 of them who had gone are returning back with their pakistani wives and families.

The pakistani militants are disowned by pakistan so they recieve unmarked graves...thats all.

Although there have been a few excesses by the army - but that is immediately investigated and always happens in warzones..

At least we dont bring fighter jets, drones, gunships, artillery and tanks against our people.

The sarpanch had been killed by militants, there is fear that voters will be marked up, there were many instances also where people who voted beaten up by miscreants. Apart from this there was very high turnout in Rajouri-Poonch, jammu, Udhampur-Doda, Kargil-Ladakh.

That's expected as they want to vote for people who will run them. Not sure about the "high" stuff. But the threat from rebels is a little overstated and if people wanted to vote they would do.

You see bhai I don't believe in anything like that. But that doesn't detract from the fact that people did not vote as they didn't believe in it, as there are folks who voted because they wanted at least a say in their community.

Bhai I am Kashmiri. By the way how as your stay in the valley? What did you do there?

@ Indian members, are we going to argue over a two year old crappy paid article?

The graves are of the militants who were killed - over 20,000 have been killed and most buried in unmarked graves, the missing kashmiris are the one's who went to pakistan to obtain degrees in terrorism.

1000 of them who had gone are returning back with their pakistani wives and families.

The pakistani militants are disowned by pakistan so they recieve unmarked graves...thats all.

Although there have been a few excesses by the army - but that is immediately investigated and always happens in warzones..

At least we dont bring fighter jets, drones, gunships, artillery and tanks against our people.
Who ever stands up for freedom in Kashmir is labeled a militant, so let it be :disagree:

That's expected as they want to vote for people who will run them. Not sure about the "high" stuff. But the threat from rebels is very overstated and if people wanted to vote they would do.

You see bhai I don't believe in anything like that. But that doesn't detract from the fact that people did not vote as they didn't believe in it, as there are folks who voted because they wanted at least a say in their community.

Bhai I am Kashmiri. By the way how as your stay in the valley? What did you do there?
Bhai, you got to understand that Kashmir is our private property. We do as we please here. It's a historical precedent that must be followed.

Who ever stands up for freedom in Kashmir is labeled a militant, so let it be :disagree:
It seems Kashmiris are getting brave, do they need another taste of Dogra rule?

Bhai, you got to understand that Kashmir is our private property. We do as we please here. It's a historical precedent that must be followed.

It seems that Indians are getting too arrogant, do they need another Mughal rule?

Believing or not is your choice bade bhai. but you can not negate the fact that these separatists kill people who do not follow their so called :pleasantry: peaceful boycott.

I was there during Kargil war :D:D:D

It's disputed. The historical stuff disappeared the day India invaded various princely states with Hindu majorities. Fair play though you protected your interests.

My forefathers smashed the Dogra rulers and army quite easily. Casualties ran at round 90% at the company level. Hence the need for greater Indian fire power.

Azad Kashmir regiment hey!

Believing or not is your choice bade bhai. but you can not negate the fact that these separatists kill people who do not follow their so called :pleasantry: peaceful boycott.

I was there during Kargil war :D:D:D

Yes some do and I acknowledge that and that is wrong bhai.

Lol you were there during Kargil? That's something to tell your kids. Interestingly what was everything on lock or did life go on. My relatives (through marriage) had to be moved and so on.

It's disputed. The historical stuff disappeared the day India invaded various princely states with Hindu majorities. Fair play though you protected your interests.

My forefathers smashed the Dogra rulers and army quite easily. Casualties ran at round 90% at the company level. Hence the need for greater Indian fire power.

Azad Kashmir regiment hey!
Well done to your forefathers, I respect that. Are you from Azad Kashmir?
But at the end of the day you needed the British to help you.

Back
Top Bottom