What's new

The mass graves of Kashmir

What same treatment, Muslims ruled over India for 1000 years and it all ended to the british, where do u come into play? in the end it was because of a muslim country(Pakistan) that u finally got ur freedom:big_boss:
Lol, that is very funny. By the time the British came, the Mughals were 1/8th there original size. Guess why? Marathas and Sikhs. And 1000 years? Great joke, madrasahs teach some funny stuff.

Well done to your forefathers, I respect that. Are you from Azad Kashmir?
But at the end of the day you needed the British to help you.

Yes I am and no the British played little part apart from one several guys directing the Gilgit scouts which was quickly put down by the superiors. When you have 85,000 men who served in the British Indian army, battle hardened from the Second World War, you need little direction. You pretty much know what to do.

Yes some do and I acknowledge that and that is wrong bhai.
Lol you were there during Kargil? That's something to tell your kids. Interestingly what was everything on lock or did life go on. My relatives (through marriage) had to be moved and so on.

Everything was normal in cantonments except the night life.

we were asked to paint the window glasses black to avoid the lights from going out( Just in case of an air strike to hide locations )

then we were asked to dig bunkers in front of our houses. we used to have mock drills in the evening. and so on.

all in all it was fun and an exciting experience.

:D:D:D

though after the war was over one of the colony was attacked by militants in jammu ( kalu chak area ) killing 33 ladies and kids :(:(:(
bloody *** holes threw the kids from the 4th floor.

Yes I am and no the British played little part apart from one several guys directing the Gilgit scouts which was quickly put down by the superiors. When you have 85,000 men, battle hardened from the Second World War you need little direction. You pretty much know what to do.
That's not what I have been told, it doesn't make sense that you would have all your revolts crushed previously and then all of a sudden defeat us out of nowhere without any help.

Lol, that is very funny. By the time the British came, the Mughals were 1/8th there original size. Guess why? Marathas and Sikhs. And 1000 years? Great joke, madrasahs teach some funny stuff.
Muslims through history made astonishing empires, how many Empires did Sikhs or Marathas rule over?

yes,2 pints please :drag::drag::drag:
we're not talking about cow piss :omghaha:

Muslims through history made astonishing empires, how many Empires did Sikhs or Marathas rule over?
That's not the point, stop changing the subject.

Everything was normal in cantonments except the night life.

we were asked to paint the window glasses black to avoid the lights from going out( Just in case of an air strike to hide locations )

then we were asked to dig bunkers in front of our houses. we used to have mock drills in the evening. and so on.

all in all it was fun and an exciting experience.

:D:D:D

though after the war was over one of the colony was attacked by militants in jammu ( kalu chak area ) killing 33 ladies and kids :(:(:(
bloody *** holes threw the kids from the 4th floor.
I remember that, at least the three attackers were killed as well. One of the victims was distant relative of mine.

we're not talking about cow piss :omghaha:

History is quite fascinating indeed..Whats your point exactly ?

That's not what I have been told, it doesn't make sense that you would have all your revolts crushed previously and then all of a sudden defeat us out of nowhere without any help.

You were told wrong and the British help is a myth, bar the Gilgit scouts. Most of the revolts were crushed with British help, which the Dogras requested, especially from those crazy Mirpuris which the Dogras described as crazed savages that should never be fought.

. To suppress the movement, the Maharaja of Kashmir called in British troops who unleashed a wave of terror.

Kashmiriat and the illusion of Kashmiri independence | Hard News

When the British left it was pretty much even and then the war started.

That's not the point, stop changing the subject.

I remember that, at least the three attackers were killed as well. One of the victims was distant relative of mine.
what are u talking about? is this is what u learned in the basement of the Mandir in the lap of a Pandit? The Mughal Empire (Persian: مغل بادشاہ‎) was an empire that at its greatest territorial extent ruled most of the Indian subcontinentbetween 1526 and 1707.(WikiPedia) and british came in the 1600s,

History is quite fascinating indeed..Whats your point exactly ?
My point is that Hindus/Sikhs are stuck to India unless they try to invade other countries

You were told wrong and the British help is a myth, bar the Gilgit scouts. Most of the revolts were crushed with British help, which the Dogras requested, especially from those crazy Mirpuris which the Dogras described as crazed savages that should never be fought.

. To suppress the movement, the Maharaja of Kashmir called in British troops who unleashed a wave of terror.

When the British left it was pretty much even and then the war started.
British made a minority of the forces.
It was hardly even, Pathan tribesmen spring to mind. We could have handled the Mirpuris, this is hardly a reputable source.

what are u talking about? is this is what u learned in the basement of the Mandir in the lap of a Pandit? The Mughal Empire was an empire that at its greatest territorial extent ruled most of the between 1526 and 1707.(WikiPedia) and british came in the 1600s,
Wikipedia lol, anyone can edit that. Look at maps from the time. By the time the British came, Marathas and Sikhs were ruling most of India and Pakistan. Your imam has been teaching you wrong stuff in your madrasah.

Thank God the PDP gained power this time. The NC was getting too irritating. Hope this trend continues in the Assembly elections. NC will now again start flirting with the Hurriyat.

Good for them. Will hasten their demise. All their bravado (will leave India etc) have been rejected by us. Peace, stability and employment is the need of the hour. NC-Congress won't be giving that.

You think that PDP can though? I've not seen much of a difference between the NC and PDP, they both flirt around with Hurriyat when they are out of power.

My point is that Hindus/Sikhs are stuck to India unless they try to invade other countries

hoary it is, as it seems..with the concept of nation-state sweeping across the World, I dont think, any particular religion has any significance in this aspect.Is it not ?

hoary it is, as it seems..with the concept of nation-state sweeping across the World, I dont think, any particular religion has any significance in this aspect.Is it not ?
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom