What's new

Saving Pakistanis from the death penalty in Saudi Arabia

You and I both know that the, 'this and that', is all you're good for, and that's all you'll ever be good for. About "sticking it to myself" - it might come to you as a surprise to learn what the world thinks of that ridiculously vile nation.

I could care less about what the world thinks as long as no harm is inflicted upon us :)

I would agree from somehow lessening the sentences from death to life imprisonment. But we can't generalize this, in most cases within the GCC prosecution is fair. We can at best give such a statement on a case by case basis. If they are smuggling drugs, knowing fully well that this is the sentencing that it carries, then the bulk of the blame is on the culprits, not the Saudis. Yes some degree of mercy can and should be expected from the Saudis and we can talk along those terms.

Excellent! It must be great to live in a world where ignorance is bliss (or a way of life).

Well, don't expect me to throw roses at drug dealers rewarding them for what they are doing.
Anyway, I'm dropping the ball here now
Chao
:wave:

What about the allegations that falsely put on expatriates?

Even Muslim expatriates.

Your authorities claim that there is justice for Muslims.

What about all those false allegations against non-Saudi Muslims?

What about those non-Saudis who are beaten and attacked and raped and attacked for nothing?

How about you guys be brave enough to declare your terms and conditions openly at all those recruitment agencies and stuff you register with in Asia's countries like Pakistan India Bangladesh etc?

Cite all the conditions of work, salary, re-negotiated employment contracts, beating, harrassment, torture by Mutawas, harassment over conversion etc openly.

Do you have the courage to openly put forth these terms and conditions on paper?

No right?

Because not even a tenth of those who are coming now would sign up.

That's why.

Drug lords?

What about that Bangladeshi cleaner, who's working at a petrol pump? That Pakistani driver who is working just to feed his family? Or that Indian worker who is working at a grocery store?

Are they drug lords too?

What about those Indonesian and Filipino maids being raped and dumped away?

These women are married, are mothers to some children, sisters and aunts and wives to many people.

Are they also smugglers?

Or just playthings for perverts?

If they are guilty, punish them.

No doubt.

But are they?

That's the question.

Or are they simply being handed over a scribbled note in Arabic to confess to something they didn't do?

If they refuse they are beaten, tonsured till they confess.

Why not give them a fair trial?

I know even our law system has a flaw and many flaws, but you claim to be clean right?

I will whole-heartedly support their punishment IF they are indeed guilty.

Can the Mutawas be cross-questioned?

Can they be asked to provide proof other than being the vanguards of your religion?

After all, they are also humans and can make mistakes or even misuse power.

What do you say about that?

Or are you suggesting that these people can do no wrong?

Or better, that ALL the experiences written by thousands of expats about their horrific experiences in Saudi from a whole host of countries (Asian, American, European, Australian, etc). are all false?

My friend,

No one wants to tell you how to run your country.

But at least these religious police should be bound by law and must treat the people like humans.

That's something universal, right?

The people in the question here are your countrymen. They surrendered the drugs and were poor people FORCED to do it. They are your fellow Muslims.

If you cannot help them, at least have the dignity to stand by them.

Forget human rights.

Tell me, in a country where the law will never support you no matter what, if you were powerless, had nothing and were forced by a wealthy influential local to smuggle drugs for you or face terrible end, what will you do?

Will you let yourself being tortured to death by a person immune to the laws of land for any crimes against a non-local, or would you do it to save yourself for your family that is living back in your country, dependent on you?

OMG this post is full of ignorance it makes me want to puke.

WHAT IN HELL has the Mutawa got anything to do with drug smuggling?? This is the department of customs, Mabahith and Drugs & Alcohol department area of work. Are you brain farting here?? You think the law is only being enforced by Mutawa or something??

Man you really really really need to know more on the world because right now you look like a complete and utter idiot.

I would agree from somehow lessening the sentences from death to life imprisonment. But we can't generalize this, in most cases within the GCC prosecution is fair. We can at best give such a statement on a case by case basis. If they are smuggling drugs, knowing fully well that this is the sentencing that it carries, then the bulk of the blame is on the culprits, not the Saudis. Yes some degree of mercy can and should be expected from the Saudis and we can talk along those terms.

God bliss
Happy Eid to you brother!
Those individuals don't represent the Pakistani people, period.

OMG this post is full of ignorance it makes me want to puke.

WHAT IN HELL has the Mutawa got anything to do with drug smuggling?? This is the department of customs, Mabahith and Drugs & Alcohol department area of work. Are you brain farting here?? You think the law is only being enforced by Mutawa or something??

Man you really really really need to know more on the world because right now you look like a complete and utter idiot.

He knows more about law enforcement and security establishments than us :D :lol:

Saudi+entry+card.jpg

BOHo1b1CYAArdr-.jpg

It is also on your visa in your passport written in very bold letters, "Drug smuggling is punishable by the death penalty". I think it is impossible to think they didn't know the risk of being caught is.

@Tshering22

Before we start, I'm in the law enforcement, there is no way on earth that you would know better than I know.

To begin with, your post appears to be irrational, just been based upon senseless emotions, poor judgments, and ignorance.

The hell you are talking about? Rape in KSA is a very sensitive issue, if a crime took place, the society will go mad. Are you serious?

I know what I am talking about.

And I know this not from the sources of a single country but dozens of research materials from writers that span from across the globe having researched on a lot ever since the last time such a topic was discussed on PDF.

Please understand.

I am not vilifying your country or your system.

All I am saying is that the expatriates who are innocent should be treated at least at par with humanity irrespective of their nationality or religion. You don't want others to practise their religion in your country; fine. But what about the bias against them?

What allegations are you talking about? What benefit would we gain from locking someone behind bars, feeding them, and looking after them? Muslims expats are being treated like anyone else, it is just Pakistanis who are being looked upon and treated differently by the Saudi people.

We set our own terms and conditions in the passport document, recruitment applications. I told you that you don't know the devil you're talking about.

So you are telling me that all these things what I mentioned are fake?

That people from at least 2 dozen countries wrote are wrong?

That all these documentaries are false?

I hope you are right.

Beating, harassment, torture by Mutawas is a pure fantasy you made up to entertain yourself. If the " Mutawas " did such thing, the law enforcement won't allow it, nor will the Saudi-based Human Right Watch would, nor the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution would allow such thing.

Even the Home Office entrance stamp has the fallowing phrase on it

" Smuggling drugs in or out of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabis is punishable by death "

I didn't make up anything.

Tell me, WHY the hell will I needlessly target your country? I have no reason to do it.

The world that you live in is totally different and unaffected by the world in which I live.

Maybe you need to ask the thousands of people around who have had horrific experiences of not having done anything and barely escape back to their countries of origin.

Yes, those who smuggle, sell, and offer drugs to individuals to intoxicate them in my country are all considered to be drugs lord, their crime usually varies depending on the nature of the case.

Don't tell me about this and that without giving me the whole story of the situation, this is a pathetic option you should have avoided. Trust me, the very least thing I wish is to lock someone behind bars because " he was trying to feed his family " that's insane!

What about re-negotiated contracts once the person is

She could have been raped by non-Saudi citizen, maybe Indians? But I suspect that the Police didn't help them.

At any rate, if she could identify the suspect, he will genteelly be brought to investigation until he's proven to be guilty.

I am not talking about one person.

Please be mindful that the instances are of people from diverse backgrounds, from different countries and not one, but scores.

Indonesia vs Saudi Arabia: The maid issue*|*The World Outline

Please see this link.

It became such a big issue that the president of a country raised this issue with your king.

I am not saying that we are pure.

There are animals everywhere as you recently saw headlines about my country as well.

But this targeted attacking of migrant people irrespective of gender, is dangerous and is not doing well to protect your image.

Being married doesn't prevent you from committing a crime, please try to find any sophisticated proof that we force people to confess about something they didn't do, otherwise, spare us from your conspiracy theories.

Nothing of whatever I said is my concocted story.

Please research around in your free time.

Don't feel that your country is being maligned for either wealth or religion or anything.

Instances have been highlighted by people from so many countries. If you research, you will see.

And I am sure that as a respected law enforcer, you will realize the problems going on. Maybe you could even help someone get justice directly.

My Bhai,

The religious police can't do a thing in light of this, if they harmed anyone then they will have to put up with the consequences, you're just an Internet book-warm, don't believe anything people say on the Internet, I will punish the Mutawas in the face if they crossed the line.

I truly hope that happens, buddy.

We all are human after all, despite all our differences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halle mother fecking lujah :chilli: :victory:

Saudi+entry+card.jpg

BOHo1b1CYAArdr-.jpg

It is also on your visa in your passport written in very bold letters, "Drug smuggling is punishable by the death penalty". I think it is impossible to think they didn't know the risk of being caught is.

drug trafficking is punishable by death in BD too depending on quantity.
Saudi should reconsider its method of executing convicts. I believe it should be private.

Executions for Drug trafficking seems harsh.

Saudis should consider reducing the maximum penalty to rigorous life imprisonment.

Executions for Drug trafficking seems harsh.

Saudis should consider reducing the maximum penalty to rigorous life imprisonment.

Drug traffickers should get harsh punishment, I support execution. I don't want to see my country swimming in drugs.

Sorry boss, idea rejected. :pop:

Drug traffickers should get harsh punishment, I support execution. I don't want to see my country swimming in drugs.

Sorry boss, idea rejected. :pop:

Drug traffickers have not been deterred by the threat of death. You can still catch them and put them in jail. However, showing mercy would go a long way in Saudi Arabia earning some goodwill in the world as a progressive country thinking along the lines the entire world is moving to with respect to the death penalty.

You should give a chance to people to be rehabilitated and return to the folds of society. Life is precious and should not be discarded when alternatives exist.

Drug traffickers have not been deterred by the threat of death. You can still catch them and put them in jail. However, showing mercy would go a long way in Saudi Arabia earning some goodwill in the world as a progressive country thinking along the lines the entire world is moving to with respect to the death penalty.

You should give a chance to people to be rehabilitated and return to the folds of society. Life is precious and should not be discarded when alternatives exist.

Nop:astagh:, talke about crimes not criminals.

Nop:astagh:, talke about crimes not criminals.

Sometimes people are forced into being drug mules, sometimes their living conditions are so bad that they agree to do these things to make a quick buck... Sometimes things like Naswar is considered as a drug in Saudi and not in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom