What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. All of those prove both races have had great history. Please do not mix the nationality with races histories. Two completely different concepts are they.

Look at Germany and France, how they live in peace in a union Europe. This is while there is only less than 80 years past from WW2. I do not find it responsible to raise hostility between two races because they might be at war, say about 500 AC.

And please do not only focus on history. The well known sole leader of Information age (USA) has the history of less than 400 years. I think the most different aspect of this country is it's mixed nation from all the world-wide races.

Well we got Artsakh back and if Azeris start the war again the same will happen, however this time it could end very bad for them, Baku will go into a civil meltdown.

Without the support of Russia your country wouldn't exist.

Without the help of NATO you country wouldn't exist.

I am not the one bragging that Bosnia will conquer all of Balkans one day.

I know Armenians suffered a lot in the past, but this desire for revenge will destroy you in the end.

man these torks are still talking BS?
azeris are Iranian, they were Iranian when your race was hunting squirels with leaves covering your :whistle: areas; god knows where in europe. and now you come conquer a few places,make them speak your language and now all of a sudden they are torks because they speak Turkish.

The problem with you people is not that you make no sense, but biggest problem is that you cannot even debate.
one of you here even said a persons genetics has nothing to do with their Identity...so according to him I can say I am tiger and therefore become a tiger because I made the choice of saying I am a tiger.

Show me how a single one of them is an Iranian national please.
all of them are from azerbaijan, none of them are Iranian azeris.
most Iranians here in this very forum are azeris, why don't you ask them what they think?
Iran shah was azeri, so is our current supreme leader. so it really makes sense when you say things like azeris want independence.

if Turkey wants to play this game, Iran should invite PKK in Iran as a anti-Turkish separation.

Iran is the motherland for azeris, for any azeris at all to talk about separation is like a human saying I want separation from earth.

Iran is the motherland for azeris, for any azeris at all to talk about separation is like a human saying I want separation from earth.

They you don't have to fear for separatism i guess.

Still don't understand why you support Armenia...

They you don't have to fear for separatism i guess.

Still don't understand why you support Armenia...

well I want single Iranian azeris saying they want to seperate not what some mule in aliyevbaijan says.
we support armenia because they are Iranic people too! they are our brother and we will help them.
when azerbaijan overthrows that aliyev *****, they will become one with Iran to form a shia alliance.

we support armenia because they are Iranic people too! they are our brother and we will help them..

You and other Iranians maybe support them, but why would your ''Islamist'' government support a non-muslim state over muslim one... ? Their ideology is based on religion not on ethnicity.

You and other Iranians maybe support them, but why would your ''Islamist'' government support a non-muslim state over muslim one... ? Their ideology is based on religion not on ethnicity.

That is a wrong assumption, sure Iran is a majority muslim country. but we respect all religions.
we have jews,chrsitians,zoroastrians in Iran. we are not saudi arabia...don't compare us to some wahabis Bedouins.

the azerbijan regime supports Israel, they send spies into our country(well they try anway), why would we support them?
as I said once aliyez is gone, then they will become an unbreakable alliance with Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom