What's new

Armenian demonstration in Tehran - The annual remembrance day of the Turkis

again repeating the same fake accusation , so you don't care about fact , hmmmmm .

by the way the only thing Iran officials said about turkey was the US radar in turkey and Iran said if that radar used against Iran in any confrontation with Israel we will destroy it . and after that your government assured us that the radar in no circumstances will be used against Iran . there was nothing about civilians or thousands of missiles dramatized as nuclear capable missiles . well except in your mind

I think your officials also know that this radar is placed to watch Iran. It was NATO's response to big mouth Iranian officials threatenings, likely future dangers of NATO states/West. Same radar is available one in Israel as well but Radar is just a radar which transmit the high frequency pulses over km's away and collect them to watch the designated area during 24h. I mean It helps you to monitor a blood thursty regime's mass destruction weapons which threaten all around the world locating in range. If you don't have an attacking ambitious, A defencive radar shouldn't bother you at normal conditions...

I think your officials also know that this radar is placed to watch Iran. It was NATO's response to big mouth Iranian officials threatenings, likely future dangers of NATO states/West. Same radar is available one in Israel as well but Radar is just a radar which transmit the high frequency pulses over km's away and collect them to watch the designated area during 24h. I mean It helps you to monitor a blood thursty regime's mass destruction weapons which threaten all around the world locating in range. If you don't have an attacking ambitious, A defencive radar shouldn't bother you at normal conditions...

well as we always said we don't have the attacking ambition , but we very much were clear that our retaliating ambition is second to none , and also we were clear what will be our reaction to any fool country who helps any rouge state to attack Iran by providing them air space , land , see route , port , airbase , radars , intelligence data and ....... for attacking Iran.

by the way as that particular rouge state that we are talking about is not member of NATO then if some people helping them by any means in their quest for foolishness by providing data, then it raise question

and again go read news and see who is big mouth official who threaten the others b the way as I knew there is no WMD in Iran Arsenal (if you can prove me wrong) but you cant say the same think about another country in north west of Iran

ahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Those Armenians are still ******** they lost Ararat and like always their Iranian brothers are helping them what happened to the shia Azeris are forgotten but that is in Irans nature so nothing wrong

and those shia Azeris brought it to themselves by attacking Armenia and broke the peace agreement that they make In Tehran b Armenia , just a day after they signed it.

by the way those being shia have anything with it . it's just so 6th century train of thought , they attacked Armenia and we were neutral there in these time we only provided fuel to Armenia and food and emergency shelter for displaced Azeris , they are just shocked how on earth their army which was several time stronger failed against an army which even had no fixed wing airplane and had 1/3th f them tank and personnel

I personally approve of this demonstration , now in the eyes of the world we're more advanced than Israel

Back
Top Bottom