What's new

"Armenian-Christian" terrorist arrested for attack in Canada

Cowards like you back track when the ride gets tough. Yes, you were very disturbed when the Armenian terrorist was called a Christian terrorist. I've pointed out clearly why the world will be better off without hypocrites like you. Wherever you go, like your Daesh and Armenian buddies you spread inhumanity and lies.
Inhumanity and lies? Just like every post you've ever made? Not gonna happen : ^ )
But please give me more of your rage, it's amusing. :lol: Don't expect me to reply next time though, kiddo. :)

Inhumanity and lies? You mean like you're doing right now? Not gonna happen : ^ )
But please post some more so I can laugh at you. :lol:

Yes, inhumanity when you show sympathy to a terrorist but forget about the victims. You are also a lousy liar when you deny you showed sympathy to a Christian terrorist.

Yes, inhumanity when you show sympathy to a terrorist but forget about the victims. You are also a lousy liar when you deny you showed sympathy to a Christian terrorist.
Please, spare me your crocodile tears. You're more sad about your fragile ego than anything else. It's pretty clear you don't care about the victims at all. You're only paying attention to make yourself look good.

Please, spare me your crocodile tears. You're more sad about your fragile ego than anything else. It's pretty clear you don't care about the victims at all. You're only paying attention to make yourself look good.

Now, to a terrorist sympathizer, caring for the victims is always crocodile's tear because they themselves have no tear at all. In order to have tear one needs to have humanity.

Now, to a terrorist sympathizer, caring for the victims is always crocodile's tear because they themselves have no tear at all. In order to have tear one needs to have humanity.
Glad to see you admit you lack humanity. Good on you, this is a positive step. :)

Glad to see you admit you lack humanity. Good on you, this is a positive step. :)

Lying repeatedly won't turn your lies into truth. This is not your Nazi forum. Try your RSS forum.

Lying repeatedly won't turn your lies into truth. This is not your Nazi forum. Try your RSS forum.
Nah, I don't want to associate myself with cow piss drinkers like you.

Nah, I don't want to associate myself with cow piss drinkers like you.

Now you are a certified liar! Based on this comment every PDF member over a thousand posts can testify to that.

Now you are a certified liar! Based on this comment every PDF member over a thousand posts can testify to that.
As a PDF member of over 1000 posts, I can see you're full of shit and cow piss.

Yes certified liars like you have no problem certifying self!
Rage more piss drinker. It's gotten boring now. I'll leave you on the fact you wasted a Thursday night in BD to spill both your piss and your cow piss beverage all over the keyboard that caused you to type your childish, angry rants. On my ignore list you go, but don't worry if I'm in the mood for a good laugh, I'll put you off sometime in the future. Just don't try to sell me anymore of your cow piss beverages. Get some sleep now cause you just wasted your Thursday night to make yourself look like a dumbass.

@T-Rex
I'm not even going to look at your post pathetic this time. Don't know, don't care. 8-)
Quote me all you want, it doesn't matter.

Rage more piss drinker. It's gotten boring now. I'll leave you on the fact you wasted a Thursday night in BD to spill both your piss and your cow piss beverage all over the keyboard that caused you to type your childish, angry rants. On my ignore list you go, but don't worry if I'm in the mood for a good laugh, I'll put you off sometime in the future. Just don't try to sell me anymore of your cow piss beverages. Get some sleep now cause you just wasted your Thursday night to make yourself look like a dumbass.

What rage! Lying is in your gene!

All religions are disgusting, look at the disgusting Hindus raping babies and little children, Christian and Muslims do the same thing.

All are disgusting religions.

You think atheists don't do horrible things?? You can be religious or non-religious does not have any bearing in how you act morally with others and in the society.

You think atheists don't do horrible things?? You can be religious or non-religious does not have any bearing in how you act morally with others and in the society.

Now the truth is coming from a non-Muslim but many Muslim haters forget it when pointing fingers at a particular religion.

Back
Top Bottom