What's new

Armenia seeks long-range weapons against Turkey and Azerbaijan

We really really shitting our pants... You have immigrated because of your treason, your pathetic nation have assembled gangs and raided Turkish villages when empire was fighting in many fronts

You have used the weakened time of Empire and rioted and you got what you deserve and a hundered years later you still cry about it...

Turkified Iranis? There are more Azeri Turks in Iran then Persians go spread your bullsh*t in somewhere else

Turks and Pakistanis are brothers maybe scum like you wont understand...

We made sure you loose WWI by delaying your capture of Baku for eight months as you tried reaching your allies through Baku who were loosing the war. Go cry your crocedile tears somewhere else Turk.

You say there are more "Azeri Turks" in Iran then Persians? I can't take you seriously anymore.
typical Anatolian Turk mentality. TURKEY STRONG 111

We made sure you loose WWI by delaying your capture of Baku for eight months as you tried reaching your allies through Baku who were loosing the war.
How heroic, in the weakest times we still had the power to bitchslap you, and you will probably cry a hundered years more...

same armenian bullsh*t GENOCIDE GENOCIDE :blah:

Kurdish claim is ridiculous and we all know it. Armenia holds the deed to Western Armenian land and that is why Turkey is taking this very seriously by trying time and time again to get the Armenian government to officially accept the current borders as legal.

Turkish borders are internationally recognized. You are bringing up a NON-ISSUE.

Is it recognized as disputed territory? Nope!

Listen, you keep bringing up the Genocide issue which I am not interested in. I don’t care if you believe it or not, it is a fact of history and every leader of the world knows what had happened. The reason it is not being officially recognized by USA and Israel and certain countries as of yet is because of political and national interest reasons for having Turkey as a key ally in Middle East and a gateway to move troops in and out of war zones

genocide issue IS a huge issue; it has already caused diplomatic incidents; Turkish Ambassador in U.S. was recalled a few months back because after 2-3 years of calm, again some people in American govt. (backed by armenian lobby) were trying to have resolution on ''armenian genocide''

I think they are still trying to, i'm not sure how much success they would have. Once again, leave history to the HISTORIANS!!! Not politicians!

by the way, I believe Turkiye didnt allowed troops to invade Iraq using their territory (which caused much anger between some republicans and U.S. military circles and the Turkish government)

Turks can continue living a life of lie with no honor.........or they may choose to become a man and accept their bloody history, their choice.

nobody can deny the bloody history....but it wasnt one-sided violence. Leading up to and subsequent to fall of Ottoman, everybody was prone to violence.

You mean Turkified Iranis.......we know they were there, so were the Kurds. We lived together on the Armenian ancestral lands under the Ottoman yoke.

Isn't it true that Ottoman's viewed Armenians impartially, especially on religious affairs

Orthodox and Catholic churches of bulgars and serbs for example looked down on armenian peoples and their beliefs

So, where is your loyalty compared to us Armenian Disporans? Is it to Pakistan or Turkey?

Pakistan first. But to be honest with you, if Turkiye required my help during time of war and they requested outside help -- I would drop everything, quit my job, and embrace the rifle. They are a brotherly nation of ours.

I lived in Turkiye for a period, it has very special place in my heart.

How heroic, in the weakest times we still had the power to bitchslap you, and you will probably cry a hundered years more...

same armenian bullsh*t GENOCIDE GENOCIDE :blah:

You accomplished nothing Turk other than slaughter innocent women and children. Our Fedayees stopped you dead cold out numbered out gunned, starving with no provisions with the civilian population decimated from taking the rest of Armenia and prevented you from winning the war, at least on that front on land. (I must admit though, Diaria killed your ottoman troops more than us).

Never forget the battle of Sartarabad. Since that day you have always lost in your attempts to finish us off, just like Artsakh. You are not dealing with Ottoman Armenians anymore Turk.

You accomplished nothing Turk other than slaughter innocent women and children.
Slaughtering innocent women and children is something armenians are famous with

whatever if you got balls and no more ottoman armenians etc. dont wait for greeks attack us yourself... We will gladly cut your throats...

Hmmm interesting debate so it seems besides Arabs,people from Caucasus region also betrayed the empire.

Well i guess both have payed for their treachery Arabs in the form of Israel and Caucasus in the form of soviet occupation.

Hmmm interesting debate so it seems besides Arabs,people from Caucasus region also betrayed the empire.

Well i guess both have payed for their treachery Arabs in the form of Israel and Caucasus in the form of soviet occupation.

You make a good point. As Georgia and Azerbaijan betray and backstab the Russians the Armenians maintain their friendship and never forget who they real friends are.

whatever if you got balls and no more ottoman armenians etc. dont wait for greeks attack us yourself... We will gladly cut your throats...

You show your true colors Turk....I arrest my case. BTW, the road to Western Armenia is through Baku. We will go east before turning west. You savages have to be more patient.

We made sure you loose WWI by delaying your capture of Baku for eight months as you tried reaching your allies through Baku who were loosing the war. Go cry your crocedile tears somewhere else Turk.

You say there are more "Azeri Turks" in Iran then Persians? I can't take you seriously anymore.
typical Anatolian Turk mentality. TURKEY STRONG 111

Dude get a life. No Turk is crying, quite contrary, You Armenians keep crying about the Mountain Ararat. "It is our mountain, it is our Ararat". :lol:

Good job with the backstabbing. You waited till the Ottoman Empire was under attack to show your true colors. Cowards. You don't deserve ****.

You make a good point. As Georgia and Azerbaijan betray and backstab the Russians the Armenians maintain their friendship and never forget who they real friends are.
Of course you will you fack, you owe your existance to them :)

You show your true colors Turk....I arrest my case. BTW, the road to Western Armenia is through Baku. We will go east before turning west. You savages have to be more patient.
Yes I am a blood-thirsty barbarian, I am the Turk you see in your nightmares every night...

Last edited by a moderator:
soon you will hear, Israel will supplied weapons to Greece and Armenia, which would be serious problems for Turkey.

It would be nice if Turkey and Pakistan are neighbors together that is enough powerful to destroy common enemy. :pakistan:

Spot on, Benyamin Netanyahu either is still in Greece or just recently returned. You do the math.

You have been provoking people, so indeed it you who shows his true colours. You sought out a fight. And you will not even take 1KM of Turkish Land, your country is small all Turkey would have to do with bombard you behind your frontlines and no support for your troops. Then attack your frontlines regaining lost territory and gaining some along the way. And the day Turkey is week, Pakistan will be there for Turkey.

Reading the loser comments of Armenians hiding in the flags of other countries, against Turks-Pakistanis made me enjoy !!! :)

What's next Armo ? When will you attack on East Turkey to occupy Van-Diyarbakir, Erzincan provinces ? Tell more about your national ambitious dreams please...

but Believe me Desperate Armo, Occupying whole Armenia in 2-3 days will be a similar exercise like What you will see in this video for Turkish Army.

I hope Armenians will make a fault like that. With this way, We, Turks will have had responses enough to justify the rightness of sending your nation to stoneage !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia extends lease on military base in Armenia through 2044 | Defense | RIA Novosti

Russia and Armenia on Friday signed amendments to a 1995 bilateral treaty extending Russia's use of a military base near Armenia's border with Turkey through 2044.

The document was signed by the countries' defense ministers as a result of negotiations between Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan. Medvedev is currently on a state visit to Armenia.

Russian Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov said the term of the 1995 deal on the base in Gyumri, Armenia's second largest city, had been extended from 25 to 49 years.

Asked by reporters about the cost of the lease on the base, he said "there is no question of money."

Some reports have said that the mission of the Russian troops was being expanded, but Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the deployment locations for Russian troops had been agreed for a long time and were not affected by the new document.

Lavrov and Serdyukov both said the only thing that had changed was the length of the lease.

"One thing has changed - the extension to 49 years," the defense minister told RIA Novosti.

Armenian Foreign Minister Eduard Nalbandyan said earlier in the week that Russia would also provide Armenia with arms and modern military equipment.

Russia's 102nd Military Base has been deployed in Gyumri since 1995 and is part of a CIS integrated air defense system. It is under the command of Russia's North Caucasus Military District.

There are around 5,000 personnel at the base, as well as S-300 surface-to-air missile systems and MiG-29 fighters.

YEREVAN, August 20 (RIA Novosti)

Ankara, Baku take revenge for Russian base in Armenia - aysor.am - Hot news from Armenia

Turkey may deploy a military base in the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan, Nezavisimaya Gazeta reported citing Azerbaijani media.

According to some information, the military base deployment was discussed during Turkish President Abdullah Gul’s visit to Baku.

“If this scenario is implemented, it can be considered Baku’s and Ankara’s response for the new agreement between Moscow and Yerevan on extension of term of Russian military base in the territory of Armenia and provision on Armenia’s security,” Nezavisimaya Gazeta reported.

Back
Top Bottom