What's new

Armenia seeks long-range weapons against Turkey and Azerbaijan

leave history to historians, not politics or politicians trying to boost their vote banks

Politicans lying for votes are just the tip of the iceberg….they have turned the AG into a dirty political playing card.

You say again "leave history to historians". Let me explain something to you so you don’t keep repeating yourself like parrot.

It doesn’t freaking matter anymore about justice and moral or the "truth"…..this has turned into a weapon against the Turkish government and we push it until it hurts and get more countries to recognize it, that is unless Turks somehow go through a metamorphoses and get the courage to come clean with their history, even then this matter is not over between us.

The Armenian Weekly Online

they are spending their money for lobbying..i wonder when they will decide to act rational.

I wished the money went more towards fighting against the information war by Azerbaijan and Turkey against Armenia but the truth is that Armenians in Armenia are fighting corruption which is nothing compared to the amount of population lost due to immigration out of Armenia as a result. In other words we are digging our own graves, so relax grab a popcorn.

Well, if you could open your eyes to other things beside the "AG", you would probably have a succesfull relation with the most powerful neighbour you have (Turkey) which would boost your economy. Sadly, because you are stuck in some episode that happened BEFORE the Republic of Turkey was established you are closing your possibilities, sadly.

Politicans lying for votes are just the tip of the iceberg….they have turned the AG into a dirty political playing card.

It doesn’t freaking matter anymore about justice and moral or the "truth"…..this has turned into a weapon against the Turkish government

this is the summary of the issue..thats why you will never get what you want..you are giving this thing to other countries as a card to play against Turkey..and by doing so,you are estranging Turks..

politicising historical events is disgusting and while you are doing so here it from me:

THERE IS NO ARMENIAN GENOCİDE,ITS A BİG FAT LIE...

azeriermeni.png

Kim Kardashian's a$$ is one hell of a long range weapon it possesses horror, shock and explosive impact. Even the look of it can disgust.

On a serious note. I hope they are not pursuing this venture anymore. I'm sure an economy of 10 billion has far more pressing matters.

Last edited:
Kim Kardashian's a$$ is one hell of a long range weapon it possess horror, shock and explosive impact. Even the look of it can disgust.

On a serious note. I hope they are not pursuing this venture anymore. I'm sure an economy of 10 billion has far more pressing matters.
not if you are a black guy....

Kim Kardashian's a$$ is one hell of a long range weapon it possess horror, shock and explosive impact. Even the look of it can disgust.

Bro, She is busy to make a documentary about so called genocide stories of 1910's in those days but I have a crystal clear idea for her. If Armenia keeps proceeding such hostile and lie policies against Turks all around the World, While keeping a Turkish land, Karabag, in their hands illegally despite UN objections and already claiming to take some Turkiye lands as well, I think We should give them a real opportunity to make a real documentary with fresh HD video/photo graphics thanks to 21 century camera technologies. They are struggling to find some real documents to attach their documentary to back up their lies in those days. :D No need to tire her big fat @ss...

Ahhh brother... Iskenderrr !!! :D

not if you are a black guy....

Lmao!

Bro, She is busy to make a documentary about so called genocide stories of 1910's in those days but I have a crystal clear idea for her. If Armenia keeps proceeding such hostile and lie policies against Turks all around the World, While keeping a Turkish land, Karabag, in their hands illegally despite UN objections and already claiming to take some Turkiye lands as well, I think We should give them a real opportunity to make a real documentary with fresh HD video/photo graphics thanks to 21 century camera technologies. They are struggling to find some real documents to attach their documentary to back up their lies in those days. :D No need to tire her big fat @ss...

Lol bro. Let's hope that her previous "documentary" footage is included with her new one. :woot:.

Why Armenia don't buy Indian weapons?? India can offer good stuff like LCA, Brahmos (all variants), NAG (ATGM), Akash (SAM), LCH, Druvh Helicopter, Artillery, Astra (BVR) etc.

Why India is not interest in this market??

Back
Top Bottom