What's new

Armenia 'genocide' row: Turkey recalls envoy to Germany after vote

Lol, i knew it you would say the exact sentence....First arrest someone, then do the talking part. :lol:

Rest of your post is BS as usual.

Why so angry Sinan? We have June the 3rd. According to Erdogan few weeks ago the refugee deal would bust if you get no visa freedom until june 1st.

I remember your post where you stated i and all other patriotic europeans would get really angry when you could travel EU without visa by june 1st...

Did you already book your tickets Sinan? :D

I forgot...you cant come to my city Lucca...you wouldn´t get a visa ha ha ha ha ha

Turkey is being unfairly accused and you say Turkey has no right to protest! Do you want me to give a list of countries infamous for interfering in domestic affairs of their satellite states? Are you this vocal in those cases?
As a matter of fact, I am.

And, no, Turkey isn't being "unfairly" accused of anything.

The Armenian Genocide was real and it's about bloody time that the rest of the World stops caring about what Turkey thinks.

Why so angry Sinan? We have June the 3rd. According to Erdogan few weeks ago the refugee deal would bust if you get no visa freedom until june 1st.

I remember your post where you stated i and all other patriotic europeans would get really angry when you could travel EU without visa by june 1st...

Did you already book your tickets Sinan? :D

I forgot...you cant come to my city Lucca...you wouldn´t get a visa ha ha ha ha ha

How did you figured out that i'm angry ? I merely responded some claims.. :meeting:

About the visa deal...like i said. It doesn't matters to us...it's not like we had a free VISA and now we are loosing it.

For your knowledge, i can still travel to your country as i did before years ago. Bari, Venice, Florence, Rome and Milano.

Cities were beautiful, Florence was an exceptional beauty.......people were friendly but lazy....not lazy as Spanish though. :lol:

How did you figured out that i'm angry ? I merely responded some claims.. :meeting:

About the visa deal...like i said. It doesn't matters to us...it's not like we had a free VISA and now we are loosing it.

For your knowledge, i can still travel to your country as i did before years ago. Bari, Venice, Florence, Rome and Milano.

Cities were beautiful, Florence was an exceptional beauty.......people were friendly but lazy....not lazy as Spanish though. :lol:

I visited only 2 cities in turkey. Istanbul and Ephesos.

I visited only 2 cities in turkey. Istanbul and Ephesos.
There is no city in Turkey called "Ephesos".... :rofl:

But i get you....you visited the ancient Roman ruins. :)

Okay, off topic but do you have a car ?

There is no city in Turkey called "Ephesos".... :rofl:

But i get you....you visited the ancient Roman ruins. :)

Okay, off topic but do you have a car ?

But its named Ephesos. I know it like that because it was an important roman city. Also the tickets label it as Ephesos. So i dont know if you have a turkish name for it?

Yes i have a car. Why?

But its named Ephesos. I know it like that because it was an important roman city. Also the tickets label it as Ephesos. So i dont know if you have a turkish name for it?
We call it Efes. But it's within the city limits of Izmir. It's no more a city but ancient city ruins.

Yes i have a car. Why?
German or Italian made ?

We call it Efes. But it's within the city limits of Izmir. It's no more a city but ancient city ruins.

German or Italian made ?

Its within Izmir? But we drived almost one hour from izmir to it and it was pretty empty space around it. Like only forests, fields, mountains.

I have an Alfa Romeo. Why you ask?

Its within Izmir? But we drived almost one hour from izmir to it and it was pretty empty space around it. Like only forests, fields, mountains.
Maybe i'm using wrong words... It's within the Izmir Province's limits.
izmir_ilceleri.gif

You see Selçuk county at the bottom, Ephesus is located there.

I have an Alfa Romeo. Why you ask?
Just wondered if you would buy an Italian or German car. Since you are half Italian half German.

armenian genocide is a case like the israeli genocide , by reckoning the armenian genocide , the germans are hinting the israelis what they're eventually gonna do with israel

Ah, then I was wrong, thought it was there. Must look sometimes at it, where we were in our Turkey holiday, it was a garrison with tanks ... and certainly a jail. Which I happily not seen from the inside. :D

Maybe i'm using wrong words... It's within the Izmir Province's limits.
izmir_ilceleri.gif

You see Selçuk county at the bottom, Ephesus is located there.

Just wondered if you would buy an Italian or German car. Since you are half Italian half German.

I´m italian socialized. Grew up mostly in italy. ^^

Yes its "province". It was really interesting because as an italian you understand latin. So i did understand most written stuff on the walls and streets. There were symbols that led to the harbor, which is now pretty far from the sea. It was really interesting. Ephesos was really important back then in the empire. One of the gret cities. Not as important as Rome itself but in one level as Alexandria for example.

Many celebrities back then had a a Villa there. It was like a Beverly Hills of the empire.

Back
Top Bottom