What's new

Armenia 'genocide' row: Turkey recalls envoy to Germany after vote

Most of them, are Chinese as like you :-)
If you couldn't tell taiwanese from Chinese, it is a good idea for you to shut up.

We just took a bunch of those taiwanese crooks from kenya, malaysia, indonesia ect in the past months.

If you couldn't tell taiwanese from Chinese,
:rofl:
______
Article details everything about these Chinese as the leaders of crooks :-)

Last edited:
If you couldn't tell taiwanese from Chinese, it is a good idea for you to shut up.

We just took a bunch of those taiwanese crooks from kenya, malaysia, indonesia ect in the past months.

Article says Chinese and Taiwanese crooks.They swindled Chinese and Taiwanese nationals who are living in Turkey.

:rofl:
______
Article details everything about these Chinese as the leaders of crooks :-)
Unrelated but have you seen this stuff ?

fft107_mf5099960.Jpeg

201507071444_kan.jpg

Germany has admitted their guilt and paid reparations. Turkey to this day denies any responsibility. The two cases are quite different.
Having said that, I can't see what Germany has to gain from this. What has Armenia ever done for them? They should have just stayed silent.

Merkel being centre-right politician has to gain back the support of back benchers after refugee debacle.

Same as Cameron offering EU referendum. It is a no brainer of a question but he has to appease the back benchers and more right wingers lost to UKIP during general election.

Turkey is being unfairly accused and you say Turkey has no right to protest! Do you want me to give a list of countries infamous for interfering in domestic affairs of their satellite states? Are you this vocal in those cases?

At least they (Armenians) were not turned into permanent refugees like the Palestinians, where does your morality hide when Palestinians face genocide and persecution on daily basis?

Turkey totally lost this diplomatic row.

Steve we don't deny but refuse these baseless claims.

Have you ever put anyone into jail because they refused the so-called genocide ?....I don't think so... :D

Pigs would fly when Italians have balls to jail Turks. :D

There are no government orders....they can't prove in anyway that it was a genocide...that's why they forbid talking about it. Not doing researches etc...

Because all of them know it was no genocide.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/six-turks-arrested-in-italy.aspx?pageID=238&nID=14293&NewsCatID=351

we arrested 6 turks

You know, i'm not talking about criminal activities....

denieing the armenian genocide is a crime in italy. So far no turk dared to do it. Why not make a test. I invite you to my hometown. You can stand at our central rotunda and denie the armenian genocide. Lets see what happenes. The last crook who denied a genocide here went 2 years in prison.

with all due respect. You come from a relative weak and economic unimportant country. What would turkey do? Erdogan getting a red face and stomp on the ground?

I mean you realize nobody in europe takes turkey serious. So far i never before heared members of the EU parliament insult any other president as they insult yours on a daily basis.

Honestly i´m kinda dissappointed. Italy and others try pretty hard to push your president over the edge because we want the refugee deal to bust. But all he does is huff and puff without any consequences.

We even busted the Visa deal and he followed no reaction and just his usual random shouts.

enieing the armenian genocide is a crime in italy. So far no turk dared to do it.
Lol, i knew it you would say the exact sentence....First arrest someone, then do the talking part. :lol:

Rest of your post is BS as usual.

Back
Top Bottom