What's new

Armenia 'genocide' row: Turkey recalls envoy to Germany after vote

you know what else is quite different...the persecution of jews begin in peacetime...armenians rebelled against ottomans and didnt succeed in their agenda

Bosnia rebelled against Yugoslavia by that logic

This is in direct response to Erdogan openly boasting that if Germany does not give in to his demand, he would push terrorists into Germany and those sissy faggøt Germans would not be able to do anything.

Off course he did not used such dramatic language, but the gist of his content was same. He openly warned Germany of consequences if they did not adhere to his deal on a politically charged issue ,which has put Merkel under tremendous pressure, which is similar to attacking pride of a country in this situation (in Normal times; warning of dire consequences would have been normal, but for now muslim migration is a burning issue in whole of Europe). Labeling Turks as genociders is German way of saying that they have some pride left in them and would not surrender to Turkey.

Plus,in the likely event of further escalation with Turkey it would make it easier for confrontation with a nation which denies a genocide it commited.

Donmehs, if I am not mistaken a.k.a The Young Turks who were pulling the strings from behind?
You're absolutely right. That Satanic movement originated in Salonika, and was the cause for the downfall of Sultan Abdul Hamid Han (RA), although it was packaged as a popular demand.

It was personal,against Erdogan.
Normally the Germans wouldnt have done this.
That just proves what I've been saying in the other thread about how Erdogan and his cronies have done a lot of damage to Turkey.

You're absolutely right. This Satanic movement originated in Salonika, and was the cause for the downfall of Sultan Abdul Hamid Han (RA), although it was packaged as a popular demand.
That movement had links with the Bolsheviks and their coup; both were zionist successes.

Honestly, Turkey has no right to interfere in Germany's domestic affairs.

Honestly, Turkey has no right to interfere in Germany's domestic affairs.

Turkey is being unfairly accused and you say Turkey has no right to protest! Do you want me to give a list of countries infamous for interfering in domestic affairs of their satellite states? Are you this vocal in those cases?

Nobody should stay silent over a crime like this. It has to do with morals and to do the right thing. :D

At least they (Armenians) were not turned into permanent refugees like the Palestinians, where does your morality hide when Palestinians face genocide and persecution on daily basis?

Turkey to this day denies any responsibility.

Steve we don't deny but refuse these baseless claims.

My country italy puts evryone for 3 years into jail who denies the armenian genocide. :D
Have you ever put anyone into jail because they refused the so-called genocide ?....I don't think so... :D

Pigs would fly when Italians have balls to jail Turks. :D

Donmehs, if I am not mistaken a.k.a The Young Turks who were pulling the strings from behind?
There are no government orders....they can't prove in anyway that it was a genocide...that's why they forbid talking about it. Not doing researches etc...

Because all of them know it was no genocide.

Erdogan must declare economic sanction and wage war against any country who does not obey his order :yahoo:
it seems @Sinan brother got angry :ashamed:

Last edited:
Steve we don't deny but refuse these baseless claims.

Have you ever put anyone into jail because they refused the so-called genocide ?....I don't think so... :D

Pigs would fly when Italians have balls to jail Turks. :D

There are no government orders....they can't prove in anyway that it was a genocide...that's why they forbid talking about it. Not doing researches etc...

Because all of them know it was no genocide.

Europeans are hypocrites ..

These people have committed countless genocides ..

Bengal; India & Bangladesh
Algeria
Serbia
African states (whom they are still exploiting)
And many more..

And even their people have enslabed and exterminated several indigenous people...
Yet you will not hear them utter a single word over those attrocities....

Here is Australia a few decades back;

image.jpeg

Meanwhile fake & unproved "genocides" are declared irrefutable even though they remain to be proven.

Why? They are located perfectly on map ;)

And they are acting accordingly ..

Thanks turks for entertaining the world by its laugh-stocking show.

Thanks turks for entertaining the world by its laugh-stocking show.
I don't know what's funny with politics between Turkey and Germany for a Chinese troll though you want some laughing? Then later I translate it for you:
"82 Chinese crook caught in Turkey, some arrested" Tipini sktklerim! :D
İzmir'de yakalandılar!
izmirde_yakalandilar_1464938486_8785.jpg

Last edited:
Chinese trolls ignorantly best at it, "82 Chinese crook caught in Turkey, some arrested" I'll translate that later If you are interested :D
İzmir'de yakalandılar!
izmirde_yakalandilar_1464938486_8785.jpg
ha, we already knew this some days ago, and most of them came from Taiwan. welcom to send them back to China for trial.

By the way, those Taiwanese crooks were caught all around the world, from africa to southeast asia, nothing specal. They usually chose lawless country for such operation. congrats turkey being picked by them.

ha, we already knew this some days ago, and most of them came from Taiwan. welcom to send them back to China for trial.

By the way, those Taiwanese crooks were caught all around the world, from africa to southeast asia, nothing specal. They usually chose lawless country for such operation. congrats turkey being picked by them.
Most of them, are Chinese as like you :-)

Nobody should stay silent over a crime like this. It has to do with morals and to do the right thing. It also comes at a time when Erdogan believed he has the better cards. Since 4 weeks turkey gets one slap into the face after the next.

And as Merkel said today: Turkey is totally isolated on a global scale. She doesnt believe erdogan will do anything at all. He cant afford it.

And Germany just made a resolution. My country italy puts evryone for 3 years into jail who denies the armenian genocide. :D

Read post # 26 if you have any shame!

Back
Top Bottom