What's new

Arjun tanks deployed at jaisalmer border with pakistan

Even after a total of 248 if the tank is still a failure,I dont what actually success means,I know about hundreds of nation who's indigenous numbers revolve around the same figure,but only Arjun is a failure.

arjun.jpg

ARJUN+TANK+PKG+__01280905f-747968.jpg

20110114280112603.jpg

ARJUN+TANK+PKG+__01284900f-747433.jpg

arjunk has been deployed, congrats indians, have your celebrations, but dont curse your army like your cricket team if arjunk breaks down during ''activity'' :lol: or misfires to its own indian cavalry men :lol:

arjunk has been deployed, congrats indians, have your celebrations, but dont curse your army like your cricket team if arjunk breaks down during ''activity'' :lol: or misfires to its own indian cavalry men :lol:

Its purpose is served even if it breaks down, the noise is enough to chase down rats, I mean Al Khalid

well israelis appreciated this junk and ur chinese brothers are running to israelis for their tech.
so open mouth when needed rather than posting crap.

Thanks for your concern, and all the above said points has been taken care off.....So, its time for Pakistani army to get concerned. You should check the current development of ARJUN before posting BS like that.:agree:

Off-topic: Welcome back, how long are you planning to stay here unbanned? :lol:

yet it has somethings that you dont have i.e quality and character..........:P on topic-nice pictures...:)

NOOOOOOO!!!

Arjunk has been deployed...CONGRATS TO YOU!

Now you can have Kashmir...

Oh Wait...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom