What's new

Arjun tanks deployed at jaisalmer border with pakistan

Oh! it's arjun , thanks guys you are always so caring.:cool:

Yes we are very caring how can we allow your tank drivers to ride there tanks for long in such temperature arjun will help them by sending them back from where they came.

Do you expect anything better? Do you think they don't know it? Yes, they do but they will never accept it just to troll. Don't surprise anyone on the next day claim something like that.

how you assume that ..? this is not youtube

You failed to put an "S" darling, its ok I fixed it dont worry ...

Haha ! always known for exaggeration and the habit doesn't change........ so, carry yourself on.:D

The title is misleading, I guess the first regiment of Arjun is deployed near Pakistan border in Bikaner as well.

Just Wait few more hours People like peaceful will be roaming with its B.S theory :lol:

Who knows, he may even toss up some life expectancy theories!

But on topic: inspite of the concerns of some of our "real friends" here the fact that another AR has raised on these tanks demonstrates that the army has reworked their tactical doctrines (which was the major reason for their delay) and the lessons of the earlier desert trials have been fully digested.

BTW, the news report of the induction also threw up a nugget of information, i.e. when and where the inducting unit, 75 AR was raised. That fact hitherto was largely unknown.

Why not?? It has been rectified and also has been pitted with the T-90 of ours and checked by a 3rd party Engineers from Isreal who titled Arjun the "Desert Ferrari" ... Now If you cannot digest the fact that Arjun has crossed the barriers which were placed in the distant past, then its upto you, All I can do is provide links... Ask me I will share..

LINK please.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom