What's new

Arjun tank numbers predicted to rise to 500

@yaseer my point was exactly that the public sector unit's dont have the drive to produce equipment on time and they become slightly dated due to the delays.
While they do provide a foundation for future innovation, this innovation has to come from the private sector. The private sector will source the necessary expertise from where ever required, but will get the job done.
And let's not talk about al khalid since its not a Pakistani tank , its a Chinese t90 version. And not a good one at that.

You asked for evidence, I gave it to you, from Indian sources and you refuse to believe it, Debate is over now

But still you cannot find a single link to prove your point?

You are tempting fate there. I got a feeling he has plenty more stacked away at where the sun doesn’t shine.

You do realize this is not a Chinese communist controlled forum and varied opinions will be present ?
I dont even understand why you would join a forum to just hear domestic propaganda ? It would be so boring and pointless.
You called those crap "opinion",lol...

for those,who keep asking why buy t90 when you have Arjun.

simple...guys

t90 is our medium weight fast paced and back.bone. tank fleet expected 30 regiments close to 2000 tanks by 2022 .

the Arjun is a sledge hammer 58 tonne tank spearheads our heavy regiments. far superior survivability and protection .

China has the same mix t96 in t90 class
t99 in Arjun class

I hope this explains why soon we have 500 heavy Arjuns supporting 2000 plus T90 medium weight tanks

mark 2 has 93 improvements over mark 1 to make it relevant in 21st century.

it looks awesome in size and power
I wonder if you sound like the guy in the video. Indian accent is hilarious 😆😆

366 Arjuns built in total or on order as this vedio

500 Al Khalids mark 1

93 improvememts in mark 2 as per vedio
Is this the same girl same girl who was wishing dead and destruction to rain down upon poor Pakistanis in Feb, 2019.

Then begging for Abhinandan's life saying he also has a family??

I hope her parents don't kill her during tantric pooja.

Hey, india can’t even build rifles.

How will it ever build planes and tanks

k

you have no eco system.or real infrastructure that's outright lie

show me your Pakistani aesa radar like we have uttam .
show me your Astra,bvr
show me your rudra strike air to surface missle
show me your wind tunnels
show me your simulators like we have for tejas.

show me your helicopters,like dhruv or attack choppers like light attack choppers .

you have China carrying you that's why thunder block 3 is in chengdu.

don't try and compare to India we have a massive arms eco system.noe and are pouring indengious systems after two decades,of building the infrastructure.
we spend more on research and development then your entire military budget .
it's no comparison

Show me a defence project failure in Pakistan like pretty much every thing named above is :omghaha: :omghaha:

Show me a defence project failure in Pakistan like pretty much every thing named above is :omghaha: :omghaha:
I thought I'm in a kindergarten looking at his wording.. Show me your toy, mine is better...

Tanks in general are dead. No matter what Drone is new frontier. Tanks are expensive slow. A killer drone would be better investment and you would see sooner and letter shift happening from both side. India has already displayed capabilities and I sure Pakistan will get something similar from either China or Turkey.

So let me get this straight, an arjun mk-2 tank is superior to a T-90? If that is really true, then why did india buy and field more T-90s and it's upgraded version, as opposed to buy more arjun tanks? Also, india listening to the israelis about tanks is a non-starter. When a militant group, with no air power, managed to knockout the israelis and their much touted, seemingly invincible merkava tanks.

Tanks in general are dead. No matter what Drone is new frontier. Tanks are expensive slow. A killer drone would be better investment and you would see sooner and letter shift happening from both side. India has already displayed capabilities and I sure Pakistan will get something similar from either China or Turkey.
This has been disscussed a thousand times, they are not dead..it's not black or white, both are taking a siginicant part.

You do realize this is not a Chinese communist controlled forum and varied opinions will be present ?
I dont even understand why you would join a forum to just hear domestic propaganda ? It would be so boring and pointless.

Raises the question of why you are on "Chinese Forum" and posting!?

Arjun (Leopard copy like all other Indian defence projects are a copy) is a loser tank which was abundantly clear in the 70s. They carried on with it because there was money already sunk in the project which the project owners said could be recouped. WRONG !

They should have started again with a clean slate.

This thing is a disaster on wheels, overweight and underpowered. It can't pass over culverts and bridges because the weight limit exceeds the capability of most Indian road bridges.

I can come up with tons of technical info on why this is a loser platform - but it'd be wasted on semi-educated luddite bhakt fanboys, who don't want to listen.

Garv se bolo Mera Arjun Mahaan !!

Back
Top Bottom