What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

arjun is doing good and DRDO is just working on next gen

hope they don't spend another 20 years on the next gen.

:tup:

btw, almost all major parts used in arjun need to be made by foreign companies. e.g. main gun, engine.

today's arjun is still a few years away from our type-98 in 1999 (which never entered the active service).

I read somewhere that a engineering and a bridge layer vehicle, based on the Arjun chassis were planed too. What about these, has IA ordered them?
I only found pics of the bridge layer version:

3559442554ec3ca1251a104624ceb0ef.jpg

airforce is having mig crashing every week
arm is buying arjun junk
navy got black mailed by russian on the price of aircraft carrier

what a wonderful load of crap

You forgot to add a pakistani and chinese flag in your post. Keep Trolling. :tup:

Great news keep it up Arjun. :yahoo:

hope they don't spend another 20 years on the next gen.

:tup:

btw, almost all major parts used in arjun need to be made by foreign companies. e.g. main gun, engine.

today's arjun is still a few years away from our type-98 in 1999 (which never entered the active service).

thanks for your troll its motivation for us :yahoo:

I read somewhere that a engineering and a bridge layer vehicle, based on the Arjun chassis were planed too. What about these, has IA ordered them?

looks like a piece of junk to me.

our armed forces built a 1320 meters long bridge in 35 minutes. your arjun chassis based bridge layer vehicle can do the same? not in your life time.

please have a look, don't be fooled by your army.

Ò»ÇŷɼÜÄϱ±£º¹ãÖݾüÇøijÖÛÇÅÂÃËìÐжɽ­¹¤³Ì×°±¸±£ÕÏʵ±øÑÝÁ·¼Íʵ| Æᄄµ¸º£ - ·ÉÑï¾üÊ ÐñÈÕ³ö¶«·½£¬¾«²ÊÔÚ·ÉÑï - powered by phpwind.net

3559442554ec3ca1251a104624ceb0ef.jpg

Maybe in conjunction with sarvatra......

Sarvatra bridge being launched. The bridge consists of 5 sections, each bridging a distance of 15 metres

a grand salute to the King of trolling.

1. You are asking Indians to not to be fooled by Indian army but by u?:bunny:

2. But u r already fooled by ur Chinese army, here is the proof:

"The ZTZ99 MBT shows a mixture of Russian and Western influence in its design and technology. The hull of the tank is very similar to that of the Russian T-72, though the angular welded turret is clearly of Western style. The 125mm smoothbore main gun and the autoloader, which allows the crew of the tank to be reduced to three man, are both believed to be of Soviet/Russian origin. The ZTZ99 carries the Russian 9M119 Refleks (NATO codename: AT-11 Sniper) anti-tank guided missile locally produced in China under license. The tank’s liquid-cooled, turbo-charged diesel engine was said to be based on the German technology."

Source: ZTZ99 (Type 99) Main Battle Tank - SinoDefence.com

So, now u will be regretting ur fake proud about so called indigenous Chinese tank.

If u use Russian parts and German engine then its alright but when India uses it u make fun of it. Why don't u buzz off.

And for calling Arjun a junk u will see which is a junk Arjun or copied cheap Chinese tank.

Also tell me what type of indigenous defense production u boast about when China uses European engine in its attack helicopter, German engine in tanks and Russian engine it its aircraft?

Maybe in conjunction with sarvatra......

Sarvatra bridge being launched. The bridge consists of 5 sections, each bridging a distance of 15 metres
Guess so, but are these Arjun versions ordered, or even operational in the army? And what about the engineering version?

our armed forces built a 1320 meters long bridge in 35 minutes. your arjun chassis based bridge layer vehicle can do the same? not in your life time.

you better stop posting these sort of craps..:bunny:

yes its a junk

but not a cheap copy

and its ur army who fools around

a grand salute to the King of trolling.

1. You are asking Indians to not to be fooled by Indian army but by u?:bunny:

2. But u r already fooled by ur Chinese army, here is the proof:

"The ZTZ99 MBT shows a mixture of Russian and Western influence in its design and technology. The hull of the tank is very similar to that of the Russian T-72, though the angular welded turret is clearly of Western style. The 125mm smoothbore main gun and the autoloader, which allows the crew of the tank to be reduced to three man, are both believed to be of Soviet/Russian origin. The ZTZ99 carries the Russian 9M119 Refleks (NATO codename: AT-11 Sniper) anti-tank guided missile locally produced in China under license. The tank’s liquid-cooled, turbo-charged diesel engine was said to be based on the German technology."

Source: ZTZ99 (Type 99) Main Battle Tank - SinoDefence.com

So, now u will be regretting ur fake proud about so called indigenous Chinese tank.

If u use Russian parts and German engine then its alright but when India uses it u make fun of it. Why don't u buzz off.

And for calling Arjun a junk u will see which is a junk Arjun or copied cheap Chinese tank.

Also tell me what type of indigenous defense production u boast about when China uses European engine in its attack helicopter, German engine in tanks and Russian engine it its aircraft?

The ZTZ99 MBT shows a mixture of Russian and Western influence in its design and technology.[/B][/B] The hull of the tank is very similar to that of the Russian T-72, though the angular welded turret is clearly of Western style. The 125mm smoothbore main gun and the autoloader, which allows the crew of the tank to be reduced to three man, are both believed to be of Soviet/Russian origin. The ZTZ99 carries the Russian 9M119 Refleks (NATO codename: AT-11 Sniper) anti-tank guided missile locally produced in China under license. The tank’s liquid-cooled, turbo-charged diesel engine was said to be based on the German technology."

HAHA,the words"shows,influence,similar to ,believed to be ,was said to be" another name is "guess"~~~,and we know that :the whole tank was designed and made by our own companies,no part is imported~~and Japanese T90 and Us'sM1A1 are all equipped the German gun but they are all made in there own country and they mastered the tech~

Last edited:
The ZTZ99 MBT shows a mixture of Russian and Western influence in its design and technology.[/B][/B] The hull of the tank is very similar to that of the Russian T-72, though the angular welded turret is clearly of Western style. The 125mm smoothbore main gun and the autoloader, which allows the crew of the tank to be reduced to three man, are both believed to be of Soviet/Russian origin. The ZTZ99 carries the Russian 9M119 Refleks (NATO codename: AT-11 Sniper) anti-tank guided missile locally produced in China under license. The tank’s liquid-cooled, turbo-charged diesel engine was said to be based on the German technology."

HAHA,the words"shows,influence,similar to ,believed to be ,was said to be" another name is "guess"~~~,and we know that :the whole tank was designed and made by our own companies,no part is imported~~and Japanese T90 and Us'sM1A1 are all equipped the German gun but they are all made in there own country and they mastered the tech~

Whom u want to fool you and i know the truth.

HAHA,the words"shows,influence,similar to ,believed to be ,was said to be" another name is "guess"~~~,and we know that

Another name is COPIED FROM...:coffee:

:the whole tank was designed and made by our own companies,no part is imported~~and Japanese T90 and Us'sM1A1 are all equipped the German gun but they are all made in there own country and they mastered the tech~

In that sense, even the Arjun is designed and made by our own companies.. And once the production begins in required numbers, most of the parts being imported now will be manufactured in-house..

Typical Chinese minset.. : "Tum karo toh CHAMATKAAR, Hum karein toh BALATKAAR.."...

:pop:

Last edited:

Who gives a damn as to what it looks to you..

So when left with no arguments, you started comparing a TANK based BRIDGE LAYER with your ARMED FORCES in laying a bridge..

IQ 1 BLANK BLANK at its extreme..:pop:

BRIDGE LAYERS if you don't know are short make-shift bridges made of steel to bridge short fjords and canals.. They aint made to cross rivers a 1000 mtrs across.. The make-shift bridge is carried upon a Tank chassis and put across as and when needed.. They are strong enough to let a medium or light tank cross at a time.. And that is what they are put up for.. For rapid Deployment of mechanized divisions across enemy territory..

Back
Top Bottom