What's new

Arjun Mark II : An Israeli View [ Must Read ]

At last, at least one Pakistani Bro can accept the truth. Everybody knows that ArjunK is better than AL-Khalid and LCA is better than JF-17, but only you got the guts to admit it from Pakistan. Thumbs up to you man............you will go to heaven definitely.

To all Indian Members, please press the Thanks button of this brother's post more than of XiNiX to praise his guts to admit the truth.

:tup::smokin::tup:

specs aside what makes any of us to think that.seriously i dont get indian thinking u are trying to go super power and still a cash strapped small country stuck in multiple problems is ur benchmark for military products and that same country have time and again shown u that it can compeat ur might.i am one of those who beleave that Arjun CAN be a good tank .and LCA can be a good jet if t came out in production .we have 1000 comparisons for both products and all non conclusive and still ur ignorant enough to think one is better ,,,i pity ur mind state

specs aside what makes any of us to think that.seriously i dont get indian thinking u are trying to go super power and still a cash strapped small country stuck in multiple problems is ur benchmark for military products and that same country have time and again shown u that it can compeat ur might.i am one of those who beleave that Arjun CAN be a good tank .and LCA can be a good jet if t came out in production .we have 1000 comparisons for both products and all non conclusive and still ur ignorant enough to think one is better ,,,i pity ur mind state

Bro..........I am not here for BS. I am here to discuss different views from different members, and to increase my knowledge in my area of interest (military). But when you find such comments, like ur countryman's, you can have some fun with some funny comments.

I never want to compare my country with any other coz everybody feels his nation is great. So there is no point in comparing or arguing about this. We better what is deverloping where and what new things are there in the world coming.

Please take my post lightly.........I had no intentions to disrespect ur nation.

Don't waste your time replying to these idiotic pakistanis.I have seen one of them saying that DRDO stole the PSLV technology from ISRO to develop the Agni missiles!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheesy::woot::what::rofl::sick:

Don't waste your time replying to these %%%%%% pakistanis.I have seen one of them saying that DRDO stole the PSLV technology from ISRO to develop the Agni missiles!!!!

please edit your post, It may lead you to ban... I don want to loose a knowledable member like u frm PDF... :)

please edit your post, It may lead you to ban... I don want to loose a knowledable member like u frm PDF... :)
Don't worry mate.I don't think this may lead to a ban.But still I will delete it if you say.By the way,THANX for your concern.
REGARDS....

will arjun mk2 have night vision and missile firing capabilities.

Arjun mk1 already has passive infra red night vision device in the gunner's main sight.The mk2 will get an additional passive nvg in commander's periscope for 360 degree serveilance and the laser target designator intigreted in its fire control computer to fire the 8 km range israelly LAHAT ATGM.
REGARDS....

arjun Mk-1 already operates a day sight made by BEL as well as a night vision sight integrated with the Gunner's main sight and is reported to be manufactured by El-Op of Israel or Sagem of France.
As far as I know Arjun Mk1 also uses the LAHAT ATGM.

Bro..........I am not here for BS. I am here to discuss different views from different members, and to increase my knowledge in my area of interest (military). But when you find such comments, like ur countryman's, you can have some fun with some funny comments.

I never want to compare my country with any other coz everybody feels his nation is great. So there is no point in comparing or arguing about this. We better what is deverloping where and what new things are there in the world coming.

Please take my post lightly.........I had no intentions to disrespect ur nation.

actually thats called trolling ....u cant do that
and for knowledge do read and dont get in stupid troll fights

Arjun mk1 already has passive infra red night vision device in the gunner's main sight.The mk2 will get an additional passive nvg in commander's periscope for 360 degree serveilance and the laser target designator intigreted in its fire control computer to fire the 8 km range israelly LAHAT ATGM.
REGARDS....

I hope you are discussing what ever is there in public domain

From reading whole of this forum the Indian Fire of comments seems understandable & more still predictable from my side.
Explanation: As far as I know the Macro elements of Arjun are still inferior to Pakistan Al-Khalid's which includes its overweight; & by the weight parameter its much bulky & heavy, more still its rifled turrent which is too obsolete for modern rounds [Russian/Western]. On the other side what Israel is elaborating is just Shadowing these weaknesses with Israeli designed [& obviously state-of-art] Micro elements!! That includes range-finders, target interceptors the likes of 'Iron Dome' & by far the much advanced camouflaging of tanks IR signature..

In conclusion it camn be said that Indian generals are now finding alternative goodies[electronic gadgets] to hide away their technical failures as is pointed above
when a tank kills a tank we dont ask macro is good or micro is good ....its just a tank kill .

Don't waste your time replying to these pakistanis.I have seen one of them saying that DRDO stole the PSLV technology from ISRO to develop the Agni missiles!!!!

Holy Canoly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously!!!??? DRDO stole from ISRO? hahahahaha! How does it really make a difference? Both are GOI's!! This is hilarious!!!

I rather sense some humor in your post than anything of credibility.
That very poor country you are talking about spends over $34 billion annually on its defence forces.And spends over a billion on its strategic command.And that pity DRDO you are talking about spends nearly 12000 crore rupees on development of new technologies.

I agree withyou on one thing. On a comparison scale Indian falls behind many mamoths like US,Russia,UK,France,. but nevertheless it lagged behind too much.
that very same Arjun you are talking about is already in production and improved variant will go into production soon.Same happened to the lightest of all combat aircrafts LCA.Deal has been signed with GE for 99 engines, not for the sake of storing them in the warehouse,but to power the next 99 MKII a/c.
Unfortunately even critics appreciated Akash(one under long time development program)about its robustness and kill probablity.Which further got over $10 billion orders.
All you can brag about DRDO failures is a Trishul TD program.Even the tech developed for Trishul is going into Maitri(hence not a waste of money and time)
Every paisa spent by DRDO was utilised properly and will be used to spearhead the increase in indigenisation content.

Sometime an unresearched subject is not worth to argue about.Maybe you should better comeout with a subject that was well researched by you.

Back
Top Bottom