What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

"Armor Disadvantage" Do you mean Alkhalid is better than T90?

No, I didn't mean that. However it is true though. Even basic Al Khalid is better than T90...and today, Pakistan has Al Khalid-1, not just basic Al Khalid. Before you go about disputing my claim, visit the thread where senior members discussed Pakistani tanks and their comparison to other modern tanks. In that thread, senior Russian members themselves accept that Al Khalid is slightly superior to T90...

Moreover, over-all, Pakistan land forces have an advantage over india when it comes to artillery, armor sector etc. Once Bofors come in, and Arjuns are deployed in large numbers, then the gap will narrow...but as of now, Pakistani strike forces will "enjoy" fighting a ground war with india..but then again, there are other variables in which indians have advantage. So it is all paper talk. What happens in "real" war is something no one can predict.

We don't buy T-90 from Russia, we buy the license and build it here. BTW, it's good you bought Al-khalid
from China otherwise you wouldn't have an army worth mentioning.

You bought T-90s from Russia. "License production" doesn't mean that the product is yours.

Al Khalid is indigenous Pakistani tank. Your crying won't do much for you. It only exposes the true character of a worthless nation.

All crying and bitching while very little to show.

Al Khalid-1 is as Pakistani and Arjun is indian. If Al Khalid is Chinese than Arjun is Srilankan.

And sadly, india STILL doesn't have an army worth mentioning :lol::lol::lol:

Until a few years, your junkard ill-trained army and their junkard tanks were falling in the wells!!! :lol:

Should I post that news to embarrass you further?

No, I didn't mean that. However it is true though. Even basic Al Khalid is better than T90...and today, Pakistan has Al Khalid-1, not just basic Al Khalid. Before you go about disputing my claim, visit the thread where senior members discussed Pakistani tanks and their comparison to other modern tanks. In that thread, senior Russian members themselves accept that Al Khalid is slightly superior to T90...

Moreover, over-all, Pakistan land forces have an advantage over india when it comes to artillery, armor sector etc. Once Bofors come in, and Arjuns are deployed in large numbers, then the gap will narrow...but as of now, Pakistani strike forces will "enjoy" fighting a ground war with india..but then again, there are other variables in which indians have advantage. So it is all paper talk. What happens in "real" war is something no one can predict.

You bought T-90s from Russia. "License production" doesn't mean that the product is yours.

Al Khalid is indigenous Pakistani tank. Your crying won't do much for you. It only exposes the true character of a worthless nation.

Al Khalid-1 is as Pakistani and Arjun is indian. If Al Khalid is Chinese than Arjun is Srilankan.

Until a few years, your junkard ill-trained army and their junkard tanks were falling in the wells!!! :lol:

So I was thinking right, could you tell me which one of the significant parts of the JF-17 is designed by Pakistan? Significant is something which is >=1% of it's total cost.

As far as I am aware, the most significant part that's Pakistani designed is an attitude control, a glorified gyroscope, one of which I use as a paper weight on my desk ;) It's from an Avro Lancaster.

Also which components of the MBT2000 (Al Khalid) is Pakistani designed? None as far as I'm aware.

The Su-30MKI is more Indian than the JF-17 or the AlKhalid. You simply do not have the industrial or scientific base to design them. Obviously, being Pakistani you're going to cry yourself hoarse about how that's not true.

Also which components of the MBT2000 (Al Khalid) is Pakistani designed? None as far as I'm aware.

That's the problem. You aren't aware of anything...I thought you were better than your other crying fellow bhartis who live in self-delusions while their country remain a third world shithole...

Atleast Pakistanis don't delude themselves by this "super power" bullshit that your mainstream media regularly brainwashes poor illiterate nation of yours with. "Shining India"

Integrated Battle-field Management System
of Al Khalid-1 Tanks.

Designed and developed by GIDS, Pakistan.

4JmHf.jpg

And this is just a start...but I won't spoon feed you. As I said, Al Khalid is as Pakistani as Arjun(k) is indian, if not more. Stop bitching now and accept the fact that Al Khalid has been a way more successful project than Arjun of india. Just like JF-17 project has been way more successful as compared to failure tejas.

The Su-30MKI is more Indian than the JF-17 or the AlKhalid.

Su-30MKI is 100% a Russian project.

Pakistan has 58% rights in JF-17s...Pakistan designed the software on JF-17 and hence Pakistan can integrated any weapon system on the aircraft, including nuclear weapons. Pakistani engineers and PAF officials were present in China for the earliest stages of design and development. The "F-16 influence" you see on JF-17 is nothing but design input of Pakistani engineers ;)

What design contribution indians did on Su-30MKI? What "right" india has no Sukhoi program? Nothing. Zilch.

You simply do not have the industrial or scientific base to design them. Obviously, being Pakistani you're going to cry yourself hoarse about how that's not true.

I am not a bharti that will cry. It is bhartis who live in delusion and always cry like little loonies, while their country lack even basic toilets :lol:

Yes, Pakistan's scientific and industrial base is not up to its true potential...

So I was thinking right, could you tell me which one of the significant parts of the JF-17 is designed by Pakistan? Significant is something which is >=1% of it's total cost.

As far as I am aware, the most significant part that's Pakistani designed is an attitude control, a glorified gyroscope, one of which I use as a paper weight on my desk ;) It's from an Avro Lancaster.

The Su-30MKI is more Indian than the JF-17 or the AlKhalid.
You simply do not have the industrial or scientific base to design them. Obviously, being Pakistani you're going to cry yourself hoarse about how that's not true.

How mant times will you get bashed over the same nonsense?

And about SU-30 seems u havent been following the news lately.

Integrated Battle-field Management System of Al Khalid-1 Tanks.

Su-30MKI is 100% a Russian project.

Pakistan has 58% rights in JF-17s...Pakistan designed the software on JF-17 and hence Pakistan can integrated any weapon system on the aircraft, including nuclear weapons. Pakistani engineers and PAF officials were present in China for the earliest stages of design and development. The "F-16 influence" you see on JF-17 is nothing but design input of Pakistani engineers ;)
What design contribution indians did on Su-30MKI? What "right" india has no Sukhoi program? Nothing. Zilch.

Not to forget HAL fully manufactures MKI,including AL 31 FP turbofans.

You guys designed software?Oh great..!!100% Russian project?
ROFL_b0a251_1211990.gif

The Su-30MKI contains not only Russian, French, South African and Israeli Customer Furnished Equipment (CFE), but also a substantial percentage of Indian designed and manufactured avionics. They took six years to develop from start to MKI. Advanced avionics were developed by DRDO under a project code named "Vetrivale" (a Tamil name for the victorious lance carried by the youthful Lord Karthikeya or Murugan, a son of Parvati and Shiva) in close collaboration with the PSUs and the IAF. Indian avionics have been received and acknowledged enthusiastically by the Russian principals.

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies:

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
  • Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE
  • IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
  • Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
  • Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
  • Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
  • Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE

The 32-bit Mission Computer performs mission-oriented computations, flight management, reconfiguration-cum-redundancy management and in-flight systems self-tests. In compliance with MIL-STD-1521 and 2167A standards, Ada language has been adopted for the mission computer's software. The other DARE-developed product, the Tarang Mk2 (Tranquil) radar warning receiver, is manufactured by state-owned BEL at its Bangalore facility.

These avionics equipment have also been certified for their airworthiness in meeting the demanding standards of Russian military aviation. The cumulative value of such indigenous avionic equipment is estimated to exceed Rs. 250 lakhs per aircraft. Since the core avionics were developed by a single agency (DRDO) - they have significant commonality of hardware and software amongst them using a modular approach to design. This obviously results in major cost and time savings in development; it also benefits the user in maintenance and spares inventories.

The DRDO has gone a step further and come out with a new design of the Core Avionics Computer (CAC) which can be used with a single module adaptation across many other aircraft platforms. Thus the CAC which is derived from the computers designed for the Su-30MKI will now be the centre piece of the avionics upgrades for the MiG-27 and Jaguar aircraft as well. The CAC was demonstrated by DRDO at the Aero India exhibition at Yelahanka and attracted a good deal of international attention. Taken together with the systems already developed indigenously for the LCA (such as the Digital Flight Control Computer and HUD), clearly Indian avionics have a significant export potential in the burgeoning global market for avionics modernisation.

Now for JF 17....

Even IFF,RWR is imported!!!

. It only exposes the true character of a worthless nation.

If you call a country like India,a space faring nuclear power as 'worthless,what will you call your own country....????

That's the problem. You aren't aware of anything...I thought you were better than your other crying fellow bhartis who live in self-delusions while their country remain a third world shithole...

Atleast Pakistanis don't delude themselves by this "super power" bullshit that your mainstream media regularly brainwashes poor illiterate nation of yours with. "Shining India"

For the 'third world' tag,you too have it.And for 'poor illiterate' tag,India has more literacy & GDP per capita than your country.

Last edited:
@TeesraIndiotHunter

You consistently make a fool of yourself on this forum. You folks cannot even build a basic satellite on your own. Before learning to run (building tanks and aircraft) you'll first have to learn how to crawl (building satellites).

Lagging behind: 2040 – Pakistan’s space od[d]yssey – The Express Tribune
You plan to achieve in the 2040s what India achieved in the late 80s in space. If you're so good why can't you build a simple satellite? India has had > 100 space missions so far. How many have you had? And yet you make tall delusional claims.

@TeesraIndiotHunter

You consistently make a fool of yourself on this forum. You folks cannot even build a basic satellite on your own. Before learning to run (building tanks and aircraft) you'll first have to learn how to crawl (building satellites).

Lagging behind: 2040 – Pakistan’s space od[d]yssey – The Express Tribune
You plan to achieve in the 2040s what India achieved in the late 80s in space. If you're so good why can't you build a simple satellite? India has had > 100 space missions so far. How many have you had? And yet you make tall delusional claims.

Man,these guys are truly shameless.

I laugh at hal/drdo all the time as i feel we are not fulfilling our full potential but these guys are gloating over the pac/suparco achievements when in reality they have done nothing worthwhile compared to hal/drdo.

On the top of that instead of asking for accountability from pac/suparco these guys are defending them!!
no wonder they are living in fool's paradise.Pakistan cannot even manufacture a good satellite,forget about launching it.
Why cannot it do that when it claims to have a missile with a range of 2500 km??Yes there is a diff in missile and a slv but modifications can be made if ur basics are correct.Sadly for pakistan when u purchase that missile from outside too,then ur basics cannot be correct,could they now??

So i would suggest to pakistani members here to introspect their own achievements before laughing at hal/drdo,that may serve pakistan better.

:woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::woot::woot::astagh::feminist::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I laugh at hal/drdo all the time as i feel we are not fulfilling our full potential but these guys are gloating over the pac/suparco achievements when in reality they have done nothing worthwhile compared to hal/drdo.

Actually they've done nothing compared to even a small tech start up in India. HAL/DRDO are dinosaurs compared to SUPARCO.

Actually they've done nothing compared to even a small tech start up in India. HAL/DRDO are dinosaurs compared to SUPARCO.

even for my intense disregard for hal/drdo i think they have done exponentially better than their counterparts in pakistan

even for my intense disregard for hal/drdo i think they have done exponentially better than their counterparts in pakistan
Oye paaji aisa na bola kar. You are indirectly saying somehting good about DRDO/HAL? Tusi reputation kharab hoing on the forum :P

Oye paaji aisa na bola kar. You are indirectly saying somehting good about DRDO/HAL? Tusi reputation kharab hoing on the forum :P

i am not here to shore up my reputation here,,,whats correct is correct

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom