What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

oh yeah that will continue as i have come to know that even the seeker of astra is imported:butcher:
Yaar.... I'm not sure if you have mentioned this already, but I do really want to know what your accomplishments are that you set such a high bar for others(read PSU's).
I have personally lead 4 hardware 0(meaning starting from scratch) projects and I understand the pains of others and give a lot of rope for the PSU's considering their environment etc.
I want to know if you have done any better.

Yaar.... I'm not sure if you have mentioned this already, but I do really want to know what your accomplishments are that you set such a high bar for others(read PSU's).
I have personally lead 4 hardware 0(meaning starting from scratch) projects and I understand the pains of others and give a lot of rope for the PSU's considering their environment etc.
I want to know if you have done any better.

i have a medical background and believe me man,,,,,,i have seen pretty bad days.
i know whats hard work and what it can accomplish.

cannot say anything else here

i have a medical background and believe me man,,,,,,i have seen pretty bad days.
i know whats hard work and what it can accomplish.

cannot say anything else here
Hmm... ok.
Positive criticism is fair though. Just ensure that you don't throw out the baby along with the bath water.

Hmm... ok.
Positive criticism is fair though. Just ensure that you don't throw out the baby along with the bath water.

working in a govt hospital,,i can easily point out why any psu works like it does.
people are capable enough but the work culture can never match a private entity and then there is 50 pc reservation too so..................

anyways no point discussing it.

Chinese PL12 AKA SD10 also use AGAT seeker.

do u really think i give a damn what chinese are upto??
well i am not.

we must develop the seeker ourselves whether chinese do or not

do u really think i give a damn what chinese are upto??
well i am not.

we must develop the seeker ourselves whether chinese do or not

Yes, I know but if we expect BVRAAM with locally develop seeker then we have to wait another 20 years

Yes, I know but if we expect BVRAAM with locally develop seeker then we have to wait another 20 years

no we don't if we try properly,,,our guys are not so dumb as u think.

just remove the reservation from drdo and see the effects,,,,since that will never happen we ought to move towards privatisation by offering liberal terms to the corporates

no we don't if we try properly,,,our guys are not so dumb as u think.

just remove the reservation from drdo and see the effects,,,,since that will never happen we ought to move towards privatisation by offering liberal terms to the corporates

Problem lies in management & privitization improves nothing if our attitude changes.
Our private sector yet to make a internet browser.

Problem lies in management & privitization improves nothing if our attitude changes.
Our private sector yet to make a internet browser.

i agree,we are focussed only on the shitty outsoursing in the software side without trying to make anything on our own,bloody pathetic.
and as far as manufacturing goes,,,,well its so small that its better we don't even talk about it

A menacing ARJUN MK 2

10397295_746759405387512_823806025607475392_o.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom