What's new

Arjun Goes Gold

:rofl: :rofl:
Cheap shot......but i suppose you have a "get out of jail free" card...FAIL.

Aww dont get upset..
need a tissue?

Plus the tank is truly doing really well now.. its a fine piece of equipment.

Sounds like an advertisement for an album..

And now.. your favorite 80's design and long time development star Arjun's hit album

"Development blues"
goes gold.

Thats right.. this edition includes all the things about Arjun we liked.. and those we dont as well...
Including the hit singles

"Night vision mambo"

"Too heavy for you"

"Depleted Uranium Love"

and "ATGM I want"

Also included in the package are tracks from the unreleased album

"Songs of the ERA"..
with the youtube hit

"My ball bearings are bigger than yours"..

So dont miss out on the opportunity of a decade and come on down to your nearest DRDO store and get yourself a copy ,and for only 8 million dollars we will throw in Nag ATGM's worth $30000 free...

Arjun GOES GOLD!! Gold Gold Gold gold..

Yup.. fits right in here..

In any case.. good to see that the IA is finally going to get what it wants.

omg epic fail :P

Sounds like an advertisement for an album..

And now.. your favorite 80's design and long time development star Arjun's hit album

"Development blues"
goes gold.

Thats right.. this edition includes all the things about Arjun we liked.. and those we dont as well...
Including the hit singles

"Night vision mambo"

"Too heavy for you"

"Depleted Uranium Love"

and "ATGM I want"

Also included in the package are tracks from the unreleased album

"Songs of the ERA"..
with the youtube hit

"My ball bearings are bigger than yours"..

So dont miss out on the opportunity of a decade and come on down to your nearest DRDO store and get yourself a copy ,and for only 8 million dollars we will throw in Nag ATGM's worth $30000 free...

Arjun GOES GOLD!! Gold Gold Gold gold..

Yup.. fits right in here..

In any case.. good to see that the IA is finally going to get what it wants.

GREAT....Really GREAT.I do hope that your PA guys are as ignorant as you (as both are from same country,so should have similar pov).Then our IA will find it to be a nice walk in the park to demolish your country's defences.
REGARDS..............

GREAT....Really GREAT.I do hope that your PA guys are as ignorant as you (as both are from same country,so should have similar pov).Then our IA will find it to be a nice walk in the park to demolish your country's defences.
REGARDS..............

Absolutely not..
They respect the Arjun.. as do I..
Its a fine tank.

I seemed to have stepped on some major tail here.. :cheesy:

Absolutely not..
Its a fine tank.

santro i respect you a lot but if i had written the same thing in an jf17 thread or an alkhalid thread am sure infractions would have been given out

santro i respect you a lot but if i had written the same thing in an jf17 thread or an alkhalid thread am sure infractions would have been given out

I remember that being done once in the JF vs LCA thread.. and we all had a whole bit of fun in it..

However.. that was not the sticky and neither is this..
Also.. its still humor.. and technically nothing that is not based on news reports by Indian sources..
For eg..

IndiaFirst: Arjun MBT - will the controversy end?

The rest are fairly non-discriminatory terms.. could be used for the AK as well..

And I maintain my position about the Arjun being a fine tank..

IF ive stepped on too many tails.. ill remove the post.. hmm??

we have made it with our hard earned money and with our sheer hard work-- everyone can't understand both the things.

Absolutely not..
Its a fine tank.

Good for you sir,as my dad always says to me not to underestimate anyone.Just like we don't underestimate your Ak but still,why are you guys using the carousel autoloader on this otherwise fine tank??That thing is crap.You guys should go for a turret mounted autoloader like the Giat in the Lecrec,it's much safer.
Just my thoughts.

Good for you sir,as my dad always says to me not to underestimate anyone.Just like we don't underestimate your Ak but still,why are you guys using the carousel autoloader on this otherwise fine tank??That thing is crap.You guys should go for a turret mounted autoloader like the Giat in the Lecrec,it's much safer.
Just my thoughts.

Well.. this is an Arjun thread.. however.. that carousel auto-loader is gone.. I can say that because where its being replaced is being done 5 staircases below where I work.

Well.. this is an Arjun thread.. however.. that carousel auto-loader is gone.. I can say that because where its being replaced is being done 5 staircases below where I work.
Great if true,because frankly spiking,the carousel was an utter disgrace and injustice to the great war machine.By the way,can you share with what it's being replaced(ofcourse if there is not any problem)????

Great if true,because frankly spiking,the carousel was an utter disgrace and injustice to the great war machine.By the way,can you share with what it's being replaced(ofcourse if there is not any problem)????

I can state that its not exactly what you offer.. and its not Chinese..
Everything from the electronics to the mechanics are in house..
and have also gone through "development blues"..

Is it troll festival going on today? Most of the posts are unnecessary and unrelated trolling. What is going? Another fist fight, dick measuring contest with out any info!!!

Is it troll festival going on today? Most of the posts are unnecessary and unrelated trolling. What is going? Another fist fight, dick measuring contest with out any info!!!

Haha i know, Santro's comment was obviously very unnecessary, but seemingly funny. And most of the Indian forum users on this thread are a little too emotional. It was a JOKE guys, get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom