What's new

Arjun Goes Gold

only 124 tanks are enough to tackle tanks across the border:rofl:
who told you i love jokes???
daydreaming is injurious to health W.H.O:butcher:

Look who is talking the people who invented daydreaming.How is your INDIGENOUS alkhalid doing.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who is saying this? 124 Arjun Mk.1 have been ordered and almost all delivered to date. IA has made an initial order of A FURTHER 124 for the Mk.2 but this order is likely to increase many fold in the coming years as the Mk.2 proves itself and adequate infrastructure is put in place such an MBT.

And btw the Mk.1 is more than capable of handling the Al-Khalid- the Mk.2 is in a whole different league:

Just have a skim through SOME of the tech that will feature on Mk.2

TRISHUL: Arjun Mk2 MBT Emerges

I dare you, if you think the Al-Khalid can still equal Mk.2 Arjun after reading this then, well you're and IDIOT!!

You guys better hope so bro.The so 'Leopard 2A4 copy' Arjun MkI can blow away your 'indigenous'Al khalid and Al khalid 1s any time any where.And if the MkII is ordered in vast numbers(which now seems inevitable),the game of PA will be nver even before start.So keep on your day dreaming.
REGARDS.......................

Another pakistani classic post. I really hope your policy makers are just like you .

Bring in your gold. It's tracks aren't made for bloggy plains of Punjab and the firepower of Al-Khalid. Al-Khalid would act stealth and crush the Arjun. Not supporting Al-Khalid here cause I am a Pakistani but cause of the equipment of advanced thermal smoke which will make it tricky for any Anti-tank. Not the mention the Bakhtar-Shikan and cobra AH-1Fs waiting with anti-tank 'Bakhtar-Shikan' to engage.

124 is just a piece of cake compared to Pakistan's anti-tank capabilities, which has now moved even to F-16s.

Please stop the joke. India must have atleast over 1200 tanks to cross border, not to forget the heavily mined areas.

Bring in your gold. It's tracks aren't made for bloggy plains of Punjab and the firepower of Al-Khalid. Al-Khalid would act stealth and crush the Arjun. Not supporting Al-Khalid here cause I am a Pakistani but cause of the equipment of advanced thermal smoke which will make it tricky for any Anti-tank. Not the mention the Bakhtar-Shikan and cobra AH-1Fs waiting with anti-tank 'Bakhtar-Shikan' to engage.

124 is just a piece of cake compared to Pakistan's anti-tank capabilities, which has now moved even to F-16s.

Please stop the joke. India must have atleast over 1200 tanks to cross border, not to forget the heavily mined areas.

Yeah , you forgot to write 1 Al-Khalid = 4 Arjuns ....

So tell me, what on earth gives you such wet dreams ? I know , your country needs them to survive.

If you have seen Mk2 specs , then be afraid ... very afraid. :sniper:

Another pakistani classic post. I really hope your policy makers are just like you .
oho dude dont hope so bcz if they are like me then you will be in great trouble.......... oh dont be afraid we will not hurt your beloved arjuns:butcher:

Look who is talking the people who invented daydreaming.How is your INDIGENOUS alkhalid doing.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
arjunk oh sorry my bad i mean arjun is worst oh i mean best Tank in the world......................i have heard that america want to buy arjun tanks in vast number lolz:rofl:

Dude, right now India has 700+ T-90s, by 2020 it'll be 1,657.

Right now it has 960+ T-72m1 Ajeya, plus 1000 others.

140+ Arjuns, will be 248.

arjunk oh sorry my bad i mean arjun is worst oh i mean best Tank in the world......................i have heard that america want to buy arjun tanks in vast number lolz:rofl:

Arjunk, Of course it needs to be one in the battle field, well some thing must be there to collect what it creates out of the enemy armada.. Junks... Anyways we always Knew what you have to do with this theory and as well was much more surprised to see you smile all round when questioned about the adversary tank the all kid or All Kahlid whatever

[/B]

Dude, right now India has 700+ T-90s, by 2020 it'll be 1,657.

Right now it has 960+ T-72m1 Ajeya, plus 1000 others.

140+ Arjuns, will be 248.
this much number will surely give us much headache but dont underestimate others.......your country men are saying that 124 arjuns are enough and kiddish things like that , thats y i have to say some harsh words i think now we should stick on topic

Back
Top Bottom