What's new

Aridaman Class: A new series of nuclear submarine

Kinetic

BANNED
Reaction score
India Today's Sandeep and Shiv Aroor confirm that Aridaman and its follow ons are not clones of INS Arihant but bigger and newer class of nuclear submarines.

https://www.livefistdefence.com/2017/09/exclusive-whats-up-in-indias-nuclear-submarine-program.html

bg.jpg

With the Indian penchant of self exploding subs, I hope it does not pollute the whole of our seas with radiation.

With the Indian penchant of self exploding subs, I hope it does not pollute the whole of our seas with radiation.

It has already polluted your mind dude. The cost of one of this is same as your entire surface fleet. lol And US cruisers and Russian nuclear submarines also had accidents.

This is the best ship you have!!!And the best ships made are few fast crafts. So dont talk much or will will be revealed more.

F22P-Project.jpg

INS Kochi
kolkata-03.jpg

It has already polluted your mind dude. The cost of one of this is same as your entire surface fleet. lol And US cruisers and Russian nuclear submarines also had accidents.

This is the best ship you have!!!And the best ships made are few fast crafts. So dont talk much or will will be revealed more.

F22P-Project.jpg
No need to go full hulk on him. Just the second line was enough.

F22P-Project.jpg

INS Kochi
kolkata-03.jpg

Even our worst ships dont explode like your best.

A separate class of Arihant sized submarines should exist with SSGN designation. I believe they should be able to carry 16 Nirbhay/K-15 missiles.

Back
Top Bottom