What's new

Argument: The US is using the threat of sanctions to compel India to purchase US weapons instead of

Big Tank

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A shopkeeper belonging to the Shia Hazara community was killed in a drive-by shooting in Quetta on Wednesday, police said.

Quetta Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Abdur Razzaq Cheema said gunmen riding on a motorcycle opened fire at an auto parts shop on Wednesday, killing the shopkeeper on the spot. DIG Cheema said the shopkeeper was from the Hazara community and that it appeared to have been a targeted killing.

It was the fourth attack in recent months targeting Hazaras. No one has claimed the attacks so far.

Sectarian terrorism in Balochistan has disproportionately targeted people from the Hazara community.

A report by the National Commission of Human Rights (NCHR) released last month claimed that 509 Hazaras were killed in various incidents of terrorism in Quetta in the last five years.

The incident comes three days after two members of the Christian community were killed and five others injured in a firing incident near a church in the city.

Enemy has launched a new war on Pakistan. Heated LoC and Pak Afg border, launched manzoor pishtin khadim rizvi type terrorists and started attacking weak and minorities. Pakistan has to reply with full brutal force. No tolerance to terrorists or their supporters. Kill those manzoor pishtin and khadim rizvi type terrorists.

Governments of Sindh and balochistan are so pathetic that I am sure that there won't be any CCTV camera around to get a footage of the incident and to nab the terrorists.

Bunch of jokers are ruling these two provinces. Fortunately Karachi had Aslam Chaudhry and CTD while poor Quetta don't even have that luxury.

The Government has failed to provide ample security to the Hazara populace.
Trust me, Pakistan does better in providing security to Hazara people then Britain does to it's Pakistanis. Yesterday I cut across this car because I was late and pedestrian on the footpath shouted *Pakee*. I rang the police when I got home and told them -

time of incident
miscreant was 20-30 male
blonde short hair
blue eyes
medium build
about 5'10
wearing T-shirt

Today rang in the morning for progress report. No progress. The officer on the other side said "about 10% of UK population fit that description and it was going to take time and luck to catch this miscreant. Waste of time with police. So thinking of buying a hockey bat and knocking 5 inch nails into it. Then cruise the streets. Any white, 20-30 year old male with blonde hair is going to get his head mushed.

Deterance. Retribution. Revenge. Is sweet.

Hazara's. *Cough*. You have it lucky in the Islamic Republic.

soon we'll be seeing a hazara uprising too.
They already would have but they are too few in number and they know their situation will even get worse if they did that.

Trust me, Pakistan does better in providing security to Hazara people then Britain does to it's Pakistanis. Yesterday I cut across this car because I was late and pedestrian on the footpath shouted *Pakee*. I rang the police when I got home and told them -

time of incident
miscreant was 20-30 male
blonde short hair
blue eyes
medium build
about 5'10
wearing T-shirt

Today rang in the morning for progress report. No progress. The officer on the other side said "about 10% of UK population fit that description and it was going to take time and luck to catch this miscreant. Waste of time with police. So thinking of buying a hockey bat and knocking 5 inch nails into it. Then cruise the streets. Any white, 20-30 year old male with blonde hair is going to get his head mushed.

They already would have but they are too few in number and they know their situation will even get worse if they did that.

Lol they'll probably end up getting the traitor tag too. That's how it is in Pakistan now.

time of incident
miscreant was 20-30 male
blonde short hair
blue eyes
medium build
about 5'10
wearing T-shirt

I am sorry that you have to face such Yobs and skinheads and indoctrinated intolerant people. I hope this is just an isolated incident.

Hazaras are integral part of Pakistani culture and they are at the forefront of Pakisan's war on terrorism and extremism. Terrorists and miscreants pick on supposedly easy targets and Hazaras do in some way present the ideal candidate in flaring up ethnic and sectarian tensions.

Balochistan is a war zone and recent Iranian border clash along with this is a continued effort by the coward enemy to present Pakistan as an unstable place for investment and development.

I am sorry that you have to face such Yobs and skinheads and indoctrinated intolerant people. I hope this is just an isolated incident.
Don't. That post was just my attempt at satire. I would rather anytime face being shouted *pakee* once in decade then face bombs, bullets, shootings every other week like the poor Hazara face. I know a few in UK. Incredibly sporty, driven and nice people.

Don't. That post was just my attempt at satire. I would rather anytime face being shouted *pakee* once in decade then face bombs, bullets, shootings every other week like the poor Hazara face. I know a few in UK. Incredibly sporty, driven and nice people.

I know it was satire but i proceeded anyway.

Hazaras are still being massacred. In silence, only because of their sect , at the same time we lose our border guards, it's the very telling story. We are Shia so we must die, gunned down, terrorized and by every means that Saudis have taught extremists.

It's the story of Shias since Ale Saud was born in Najd. There is a bold reason, why West chooses to eliminate Shias, however I must say that Sunnis have been victims of terrorism too but this is a story about Shias, the reason is that, Shias having Imam Hosein as their ideological flagship, never bows down to oppression, never becomes afraid of death so do my Sunni brothers, no difference. We share the family of prophet

Being g a Shia, we are a threat to oppressors, we can change the dynamics of this world with Imam Hoseins ideology, so evil West chooses to massacre Shias using a sectarian family in Riyadh.

There is no Shia Sunni conflict and there was non, this is our problem with West and it's puppet in Islamic world. History has shown plenty of evils, monsters, killers from all the sects. Abbasids dynasty claiming of being Shia were worse than Umayyads. Safavids and Ottomans were monarchs and invaders, history has never allowed Muslims to unite, but we can change it. In this case, evil is in West, allows us to understand the ground reality, and love each other more than ever. So that's why I love Sunnis and I expect them to throw sectarianism away, Allah has imposed his will on Muslims, the right way is uniting all of Muslims.

Rest in peace.
Where are our security forces ??????????
A shopkeeper belonging to the Shia Hazara community was killed in a drive-by shooting in Quetta on Wednesday, police said.

Quetta Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Abdur Razzaq Cheema said gunmen riding on a motorcycle opened fire at an auto parts shop on Wednesday, killing the shopkeeper on the spot. DIG Cheema said the shopkeeper was from the Hazara community and that it appeared to have been a targeted killing.

It was the fourth attack in recent months targeting Hazaras. No one has claimed the attacks so far.

Sectarian terrorism in Balochistan has disproportionately targeted people from the Hazara community.

A report by the National Commission of Human Rights (NCHR) released last month claimed that 509 Hazaras were killed in various incidents of terrorism in Quetta in the last five years.

The incident comes three days after two members of the Christian community were killed and five others injured in a firing incident near a church in the city.

time of incident
miscreant was 20-30 male
blonde short hair
blue eyes
medium build
about 5'10
wearing T-shirt

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom