What's new

Chinese expert says US-India deal is a major threat to region

India criies a lot even if a lil kid in PK makes a paper plane..welcome to the age of proxy war lil kid..thats how it is these days
Kid we are not depend on China and USA for everything like you :lol: India will modernize his Army, Airforce, Navy and if this is a threat to South Asia then i think China is bigger threat then us. I know that you know nothing about anything and i am wasting my time with you :coffee:

Kid we are not depend on China and USA for everything like you :lol: India will modernize his Army, Airforce, Navy and if this is a threat to South Asia then i think China is bigger threat then us. I know that you know nothing about anything and i am wasting my time with you :coffee:
Son, India is the biggest Importer of weapons, you guys need countries like Russia and USA, India DOESN'T produce its own arms!!:secret:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/07/b...s-importer-india-wants-to-buy-local.html?_r=0

Modi is the big courage for armed forces...... This Thread title should be changed to Chinese expert says Indian army in Modi regime is a great threat to her foes

Son, India is the biggest Importer of weapons, you guys need countries like Russia and USA, India DOESN'T produce its own arms!!
Daughter/Son or Other whatever you are :lol: Everybody know that India is biggest Arm importer in the world but if you don't know China is second and Pakistan is third largest importer in the world :agree:. India is focusing on producing its own arms... Aircraft is our main import more than 50% i think and India is working on its own aircraft if you know that.

Daughter/Son or Other whatever you are :lol: Everybody know that India is biggest Arm importer in the world but if you don't know China is second and Pakistan is third largest importer in the world :agree:. India is focusing on producing its own arms... Aircraft is our main import more than 50% i think and India is working on its own aircraft if you know that.
"India is focusing on producing its own arm" u guys Keep focusing while we develop :p:

well we have defence system for not attacking but against the Nuclear missiles of any nuclear missile attack, and moreover Indo-Us nuke deal is commercial deal, so china should be possitive and that would be definetely useful to china as indian economic grow up china would be get benifited................................and blah blah blah

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom