What's new

Hazara Town residents shoot down suspected suicide bomber

holy sh it, looks like a little kid, very sad that this poor kid was turned into a zombie, good job to the hazers fr doing what needed to be done.

idk but just when im thinking its ok to see slaughter militants like pigs, i see a freaking little kid dead, astaghfirullah very sad times for humanity, i hope the people behind this bloodshed die very horrible deaths.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is excellent news, rarely you hear good news coming out of Pakistan, excuse my language this evil haraam dog, didnt think for a second he is going to kill innocent civilians as many as possible and that too in Ramadan. This is the only way to defeat these evil dogs by spreading awareness amongst the public and timely action to prevent the tragedy happening.

our is a heavily armed society as it is.......vigilante justice isnt the answer

police reform is

but in certain remote regions; if you think i'll blink an eye if some civilian put a bullet through the head of a would-be suicide bomber -- you're mistaken.

SCORES of lives were probably saved.

the only advice i have is --- make sure the first shot kills them, and make sure you dont shoot in the chest area or you could set off the explosives (depending on how/what the device is engineered)

a good way to spot a suicide bomber -- observe things like how nervous he may appear, how he may needlessly be looking left and right and walking as if he's carrying a bulky/heavy object......if he fits that criteria and if you see his hand in his pocket or any kind of wires -- warn others, and demand that he show his hands......

in any situation if a would-be bomber doesnt comply with direct orders to stop and is acting aggressive, put a bullet in him

these are tough times we live in. Stopping a suicide bomber is close to impossible but there are ways to be vigilant and informed -- even as a civilian who has no training to react quickly to these scenarios.

very hard to stop these sick fanatics , they wait till people are coming out of prayers and processions then no way to avert the carnage
these sick people even have women in their ranks . such is the amount of their venomous hatred that has nothing to do with honouring Sahabah RA but only honouring Yazeed and Satan.
I think to date this is the first ever success against the sectarian terrorist and that too by the victim community, police and judiciary remains to keep conviction / punishment free record.

man... he is just a boy... so sad that a life is spoiled...

even though he is a suicide bomber, i still feel bad for him since he is a little kid, poor kid must have been brainwashed really bad.
all this killings are just too much now.

Way to go Hazara town - Show the FC and the oh so unpatriotic Army, how it's done - Bullet to the forehead and tens even hundreds are saved, and one more Islamican dispatched to hell.:yahoo:

nice work!!! and good vigilance.

it's either kill or be killed at this point.....anyone who disobeys clear orders

It's to the contrary actually, 4 rangers are on trial and probably will be given death penalty...for shooting a car that failed to stop.

Anyways, excellent work by the local people, right on the head.

These terrorists have been using young boys for all their attacks recently, Karachi bomb, then we all remember how that boy was rescued near a petrol pump in Peshawar with a jacket strapped to him.

Congrats to hazaras for taking another street dog down...
Shia mosques really need better security...

Congrats to Hazaras.... countless lives are saved.....

But this should have been done by security agencies and not by civilians..

Back
Top Bottom