What's new

Argument: The US is using the threat of sanctions to compel India to purchase US weapons instead of

Hazaras are still being massacred. In silence, only because of their sect , at the same time we lose our border guards, it's the very telling story. We are Shia so we must die, gunned down, terrorized and by every means that Saudis have taught extremists.

It's the story of Shias since Ale Saud was born in Najd. There is a bold reason, why West chooses to eliminate Shias, however I must say that Sunnis have been victims of terrorism too but this is a story about Shias, the reason is that, Shias having Imam Hosein as their ideological flagship, never bows down to oppression, never becomes afraid of death so do my Sunni brothers, no difference. We share the family of prophet

Being g a Shia, we are a threat to oppressors, we can change the dynamics of this world with Imam Hoseins ideology, so evil West chooses to massacre Shias using a sectarian family in Riyadh.

There is no Shia Sunni conflict and there was non, this is our problem with West and it's puppet in Islamic world. History has shown plenty of evils, monsters, killers from all the sects. Abbasids dynasty claiming of being Shia were worse than Umayyads. Safavids and Ottomans were monarchs and invaders, history has never allowed Muslims to unite, but we can change it. In this case, evil is in West, allows us to understand the ground reality, and love each other more than ever. So that's why I love Sunnis and I expect them to throw sectarianism away, Allah has imposed his will on Muslims, the right way is uniting all of Muslims.

We cant unite until MBS or any Sunni leader massacres half a million Shias and force 13 million to flee the country. Only then it will be even and we can share love. Supporting an oppressor who has killed more Muslims than Israel ever did and screaming margba shit wont change the ground reality. It is you vs Sunnis and I am very confident that Sunnis will realize that sooner than later.

We cant unite until MBS or any Sunni leader massacres half a million Shias and force 13 million to flee the country. Only then it will be even and we can share love. Supporting an oppressor who has killed more Muslims than Israel ever did and screaming margba shit wont change the ground reality. It is you vs Sunnis and I am very confident that Sunnis will realize that sooner than later.
We will avenge it and you are a product of Saudis. No wonder. Yemen is angel of death for Saudis, hard times ahead dude, we don't kill Sunnis, we don't kill Muslims. It's an obvious fact, but if we were allowed, we would eliminate that family from peninsula and end this fitna among Muslims.

But it works the other way, that family digged its own grave in Yemen, let's wait and see.

We will avenge it and you are a product of Saudis. No wonder. Yemen is angel of death for Saudis, hard times ahead dude, we don't kill Sunnis, we don't kill Muslims. It's an obvious fact, but if we were allowed, we would eliminate that family from peninsula and end this fitna among Muslims.

But it works the other way, that family digged its own grave in Yemen, let's wait and see.

Get a room and sort it out..

You are free to kill Muslims in Iraq and Syria that's what your kind is doing since the Iraq war. In the guise of Muslims you are worse than Kuffars and wait until the day when Sunnis wake up then only your Imam Dajjal can save you.

You are free to kill Muslims in Iraq and Syria that's what your kind is doing since the Iraq war. In the guise of Muslims you are worse than Kuffars and wait until the day when Sunnis wake up then only your Imam Dajjal can save you.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Allah bless the shaheed. How many times will we write this about our Hazara kin?

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with you?

I am sick of their lies and support for that bastard dictator. Only If half a million Shias died by some dictator only then you would see their matam. As long as their kind is safe they dont give a f about other Muslims. We cant live in harmony as long as their sectarian leaders in Iran are alive.

He is an ISIS sympathizer, a product of a saudi man.

Oh dear Lord

Best thing to do is to sell weapons to both of you.

Free oil. Free Gas. Free Arabic and persian chicks refugees .

Jf17 anyone? Khalids good in desert and mountain terrain. You need mashak for training.

I am sick of their lies and support for that bastard dictator. Only If half a million Shias died by some dictator only then you would see their matam. As long as their kind is safe they dont give a f about other Muslims. We cant live in harmony as long as their sectarian leaders in Iran are alive.

You need to lay off the Mullah juice

I am ready to meet you anywhere. I dont need a gun to fk u up
Just a couple of months later, I'll be in Syria. Wanted to open a thread already, but you are the first one to hear this. Please come and I'll show you what did I mean, I'm not Internet warrior bud. I'll speak on the battlefield.

A shopkeeper belonging to the Shia Hazara community was killed in a drive-by shooting in Quetta on Wednesday, police said.

Quetta Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Abdur Razzaq Cheema said gunmen riding on a motorcycle opened fire at an auto parts shop on Wednesday, killing the shopkeeper on the spot. DIG Cheema said the shopkeeper was from the Hazara community and that it appeared to have been a targeted killing.

It was the fourth attack in recent months targeting Hazaras. No one has claimed the attacks so far.

Sectarian terrorism in Balochistan has disproportionately targeted people from the Hazara community.

A report by the National Commission of Human Rights (NCHR) released last month claimed that 509 Hazaras were killed in various incidents of terrorism in Quetta in the last five years.

The incident comes three days after two members of the Christian community were killed and five others injured in a firing incident near a church in the city.
that Ahmer Mastikhan has forgotten to mention hazaras as well in his "freedom" of speech. Indians also designate Hazaras as target
of course they have demented sick people from Sipah Sahabah and Lashker Jhangvi to carry out these killings . Indians will stop hiding behind cover once they think the situation in Baluchistan has gone beyond control of the state of Pakistan;

If only these Arabs and Iranians would get their sh.t together, we Muslims would be dominant. Oh well

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom