What's new

Argentina Rejects American, Russian & Indian Jets Selects JF-17

Proposed allocation in the budget that will now cause India,US & the UK to allocate $6 million if needed to kill any chances of the deal.

The actual battle has just begun.

Possible but it'll depend on the package as a whole. If we give them BVR we can pocket this deal, but I see Russia in the picture to counter as well. I doubt US would give BVR to them.

Possible but it'll depend on the package as a whole. If we give them BVR which I'm sure others wouldn't, but Russian could it could derail out deal so lets see.
Not Russia. Russian deal would mean sanctions from the US. Something Argentina cannot afford. However the others can still play spoiler.

Possible but it'll depend on the package as a whole. If we give them BVR we can pocket this deal, but I see Russia in the picture to counter as well. I doubt US would give BVR to them.
It’s precisely why it wont be allowed to go through. The UK cannot tolerate a credible threat to the Malvinas.

Wow…how many fighters they are going to buy from us ?

We
You have misunderstood the relationship between China and Malaysia.
China and Malaysia do have disputes over some South China Sea Islands. However, China has never forced other countries with its national strength, but has been resolving disputes through negotiations.
Malaysia has very good relations with China. Malaysia is one of China's strongest supporters in ASEAN.
The four capital ships of the Malaysian Navy are purchased from China, and the Malaysian army also has a large number of Chinese weapons, such as their rockets gun.

As long as Vietnamese have a normal IQ, it is impossible to maintain good relations with China. Vietnam has too many Chinese descent and culture. If they are not anti China, they will soon lose their independence.
Filipinos do not like Chinese people, but they are not anti China. They are more afraid of being used by Americans. Every time ASEAN votes, the Philippines usually supports China.
We'd have to see about that in the near future
If what you say about Malaysians is true
Why did 16 Chinese jets enter Malaysians ADIZ a couple of months ago?
Malaysians had to scramble jets to intercept the formation
This aggression shown by the PLAAF certainly doesn't help your argument

We

We'd have to see about that in the near future
If what you say about Malaysians is true
Why did 16 Chinese jets enter Malaysians ADIZ a couple of months ago?
Malaysians had to scramble jets to intercept the formation
This aggression shown by the PLAAF certainly doesn't help your argument

Do you know how far China's Hainan airport is from Malaysia? 1500 kilometers.
The maximum voyage of F16b50 / 52 is about 3800km.
Chinese aircraft did enter the Malaysian Air Defense Identification Zone while patrolling in the South China Sea, but it was still far from Malaysian airspace.
The partial overlap of the two national air defense identification zones is not a problem.

Screenshot_2021-09-17-20-48-56-803_com.whatsapp.jpg

Correction: USA and UK did not offer fighter jets to Argentina.

I am not sure about India but Russia pitched MiG-35 to Argentina.

This is a coup for Pakistan and China in any case. Good news.

The us has been lobbying to ditch this deal in exchange for f16 block 50s so you are incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom