What's new

Areas in Pakistan administered Kashmir now in weather department’s forecast

If it's a win win, do it. Your rulers long ago realized that you can't beat India in an actual war. The sooner you realize that your leaders realize that they can't win a war of attrition either, the better it will be.
I have no powers to do it. I can put forth my opinion only.

Yes neither Pakistan nor India can attack each other and win. You people live in fools paradise of attacking Pakistan, conducting surgical strikes and sending Pakistan to stone age by breaking it. None of that is possible. The sooner you accept Pakistan is a regional power the better for you. Even though your tiny tuny ego and feelings will shatter into smithereens but that's reality.

Anyways, like I said before that the status quo is working fine for Pakistan. Kashmir is the only major region where Indian manpower and resources can be drained. Plus it is the place which can destabilize the power to Muslims favor in India overall.

I have no powers to do it. I can put forth my opinion only.

Yes neither Pakistan nor India can attack each other and win. You people live in fools paradise of attacking Pakistan, conducting surgical strikes and sending Pakistan to stone age by breaking it. None of that is possible. The sooner you accept Pakistan is a regional power the better for you. Even though your tiny tuny ego and feelings will shatter into smithereens but that's reality.

Anyways, like I said before that the status quo is working fine for Pakistan. Kashmir is the only major region where Indian manpower and resources can be drained. Plus it is the place which can destabilize the power to Muslims favor in India overall.

Besides the chest thumping Sanghis and the bombastic media, which I admit are now a very high number - most people in the decision making positions and rational know that the days of forcibly occupying territory currently under someone else are gone. Russia is the only exception when it annexed Crimea.
Indians realize that the world will step in within the first few steps of the escalation ladder. Earlier Pakistan conducted their own strikes thru non-state actors and India had to absorb such strikes to prevent escalation. Now it realizes that it too can strike back. That should give some pause to Pakistan and its proxies.

New Delhi: The IMD’s Regional Meteorological Centre has started including cities under Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir in its forecasts, a departure from its earlier format, officials said on Thursday.

The IMD has started including Gilgit-Baltistan and Muzaffarabad, which are parts of Azad Kashmir, under the Jammu and Kashmir meteorological sub-division since May 5, said Kuldeep Srivastava, the head of the Regional Meteorological Department that gives forecast for the northwest meteorological division of the IMD.

IMD Director General M Mohapatra said they have been mentioning areas under Azad Kashmir under its daily weather bulletin ever since the bifurcation of Jammu and Kashmir in the two union territories August last year.

However, officials said it’s now being mentioned explicitly under the Jammu and Kashmir subdivision.

These cities of Azad Kashmir have now found a place in the overall forecast of the northwest division.

https://theprint.in/india/areas-und...ological-departments-weather-forecast/416478/

_7d49d710-9138-11ea-b24e-c3981487abe8.PNG

_3f338a2a-9138-11ea-b24e-c3981487abe8.PNG

what about aksai chin?

one at at time. lest first deal with what we have at hand

Nice catching up. Pakistan shows jammu haryana punjab provinces of india and its metrological data for past 75 years since 1951.

India just caught up to generations old pakistan of 1951....

You will not only loose ur teeth in jammu and ladakh you will loose punjab and hjaryana and northern Indian states too once we in azad kashmir start killing you .

Come and take what we have with us for you from Allah.

Come and take it we have been waiting and wee hope to slauteter you and your brothers and your fathers and your sons on battlefield.

Come and take what we have for you. Haste run towards it we are patiently waiting for indians in azad kashmir pakistan.

You will find me in the front row, me and my brothers won't let you reach our brothers in second row we have been planing and waiting for indian idol worshippers for many years. We have something from Allah to give to you.

Come and take it. Please do hurry .

Last edited:
the usual strike on train ki patri by indians.. 'patri'kal strike.

Now that's a sur JI kal strike.
No one expected that

They even cover our elections like they cover their own.Their news channels show 24 hour live strip of incoming results of seats won by each party from a smallest khokha in an unkown villlage....the level of obsession and inferiority complex is mind-'blasting'..

Nice catching up. Pakistan shows jammu haryana punjab provinces of india and its metrological data for past 75 years since 1951.

India just caught up to generations old pakistan of 1951....

You will not only loose ur teeth in jammu and ladakh you will loose punjab and hjaryana and northern Indian states too once we in azad kashmir start killing you .

Come and take what we have with us for you from Allah.

Come and take it we have been waiting and wee hope to slauteter you and your brothers and your fathers and your sons on battlefield.

Come and take what we have for you. Haste run towards it we are patiently waiting for indians in azad kashmir pakistan.

You will find me in the front row, me and my brothers won't let you reach our brothers in second row we have been planing and waiting for indian idol worshippers for many years. We have something from Allah to give to you.

Come and take it. Please do hurry .

On which TV channel ?

Back
Top Bottom