What's new

Areas in Pakistan administered Kashmir now in weather department’s forecast

Besides the chest thumping Sanghis and the bombastic media, which I admit are now a very high number - most people in the decision making positions and rational know that the days of forcibly occupying territory currently under someone else are gone. Russia is the only exception when it annexed Crimea.
Indians realize that the world will step in within the first few steps of the escalation ladder. Earlier Pakistan conducted their own strikes thru non-state actors and India had to absorb such strikes to prevent escalation. Now it realizes that it too can strike back. That should give some pause to Pakistan and its proxies.

All you can do is fake sir ji Kal strykees, when you try to really cross inside Pakistan territory, incidents like Feb '19 happen.

As per you guys Pakistan is sending it's forces and Pakistani citizens in IOK to stir troubles, so why not attack Pakistan?

All you can do is fake sir ji Kal strykees, when you try to really cross inside Pakistan territory, incidents like Feb '19 happen.

As per you guys Pakistan is sending it's forces and Pakistani citizens in IOK to stir troubles, so why not attack Pakistan?

Pakistan has not dared to send its forces into India since they snuck into Kargil 20 years ago and ran back when they got pounded.

It sends its proxies or supplies weapons to Kashmiris who we consider Indian citizens. We weren't the ones asking for de escalation post Feb 19. We crossed the IB then. You threw bombs from across the LoC.

Pakistan has not dared to send its forces into India since they snuck into Kargil 20 years ago and ran back when they got pounded.

It sends its proxies or supplies weapons to Kashmiris who we consider Indian citizens. We weren't the ones asking for de escalation post Feb 19. We crossed the IB then. You threw bombs from across the LoC.

ya the way PAF openly challenged your entire defense apparatus next day, bomb your mil installations in the broad daylight (admitted by your tri-chiefs in 1st press conference) and you don't even dare to retaliate!

That was fucking global level humiliation and embracement for your entire shitty so-called military might. Till today, your chief(s) justifying their respective force failures by providing super funny logics just to keep your gullible nation in a dark age while becoming a comedy show for global defense experts :rofl:

The problem here is when you guys running out of arguments or failed to answer basic Qs regarding 27 Feb esp asking for proofs (whatever you claiming), you guys suddenly atart talking about 1971 Kargil lol trust me no one interested to hear 1971 Kargil fairy tale stories...(sawal chana jawab gandum). World is only interested to know how you got banged from 1/3 opponent in today's warfare...

Last edited:

that is why your try services and FO joint press briefings on 28feb refuse to take questions :rofl: because of your victory and achievements :partay:

After India Loses Dogfight to Pakistan, Questions Arise About Its ‘Vintage’ Military
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/03/world/asia/india-military-united-states-china.html

that is why your try services and FO joint press briefings on 28feb refuse to take questions :rofl: because of your victory and achievements :partay:

After India Loses Dogfight to Pakistan, Questions Arise About Its ‘Vintage’ Military
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/03/world/asia/india-military-united-states-china.html
Lol. What is FO?
No one is denying that Pak took down a jet on 28th. It was not as if it was the Battle of Britain.

ya the way PAF openly challenged your entire defense apparatus next day, bomb your mil installations in the broad daylight (admitted by your tri-chiefs in 1st press conference) and you don't even dare to retaliate!

That was fucking global level humiliation and embracement for your entire shitty so-called military might.. till today, your chiefs justifying your failures with cartoony logics just to keep your gullible nation in a dark age while becomes a comedy show for global defense experts :rofl:

The problem is when you guys losing arguments or failed to answer basic Qs about 27 Feb esp proof whatever you claimed about, you guys suddenly talking about 1971 Kargil lol trust me no one interested to hear 1971 Kargil fairy tale stories... world's only interested to know how you got banged from 1/3 opponent in today's warfare...
Yawn. The only ones who got humiliated were you. Not allowing journalists in Balakot. Being chased out by one old aircraft and not even hitting anything. Your only claim is that you captured one Indian pilot. Considering 13 Indian planes entered Pakistan in 48 hours and you managed to capture 1, we will happily take those odds every time we bomb you.

Lol. What is FO?
No one is denying that Pak took down a jet on 28th. It was not as if it was the Battle of Britain.

Yawn. The only ones who got humiliated were you. Not allowing journalists in Balakot. Being chased out by one old aircraft and not even hitting anything. Your only claim is that you captured one Indian pilot. Considering 13 Indian planes entered Pakistan in 48 hours and you managed to capture 1, we will happily take those odds every time we bomb you.
haay bachy teri LOLL main bhut dard hai gaana gaya kar . FO bhool gya foreign office

ye le us victory day ki video dekh :lol:

haay bachy teri LOLL main bhut dard hai gaana gaya kar . FO bhool gya foreign office

ye le us victory day ki video dekh :lol:

Munna. Koi Nahin. Hamare yahan MEA hota hai, FO nahin. Lagta hai press briefing aur press conference Mein difference nahin pata.

And we are fine with our narrative. Lekin lagta hai Kargil aur Dhaka ke bara Mein sunkar bahut dard hota hai tumhe. Hona bhi chahiye. Bahut Phadke padhe the munna.

Munna. Koi Nahin. Hamare yahan MEA hota hai, FO nahin. Lagta hai press briefing aur press conference Mein difference nahin pata.

And we are fine with our narrative. Lekin lagta hai Kargil aur Dhaka ke bara Mein sunkar bahut dard hota hai tumhe. Hona bhi chahiye. Bahut Phadke padhe the munna.
Stay tuned dear you have nothing else to say hahahahahah

Yes we never crossed into Bharti territory but IOK.

BTW Are you claiming that your media and army is a lier when they claim Pakistani BAT(lol) entered into IOK?

What matters is Pakistan pounded 7 of your locations inside IOK and then shot 2 of your jets and then capture 1 of your pilot. Just for killing 1 crow and few trees.

Yes we never crossed into Bharti territory but IOK.

BTW Are you claiming that your media and army is a lier when they claim Pakistani BAT(lol) entered into IOK?

What matters is Pakistan pounded 7 of your locations inside IOK and then shot 2 of your jets and then capture 1 of your pilot. Just for killing 1 crow and few trees.
Yawn. Heard that narrative about crow, trees and 2 jets. Also heard of second pilot captured and in hospital. Also heard no F16 involved. Also heard no second pilot. Also heard of offer to take journalists to Balakot. Also heard of Reuters guys not being allowed. Lots of stories coming from Pak.

Hot and Cold war? Pakistan tries to hit back at India by releasing J&K weather updates

:yahoo::yahoo:

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...ding-weather-update-of-j-k-1676535-2020-05-10

@Foxtrot Delta

Did you brag that Pakistan was showing weather forecasts of India territories since,,,..... er cough cough TODAY !!??

:rofl::lol:

1951 i see it everyday since 1951. On Pakistani televisions.

Also we have somethng for indians given to us from Allah we wait them in mountains and valleys of Kashmir. I will be in front row.

Come and take what we have for you. If you have courage come and we shall hand it to ur brothers and ur fathers and ur sons we have something we have been waiting patiently and we await you in kashmir.

When u are in battlefield ask for foxtrotdelta you will find me in front row on battlefield. Waiting u and ur brothers and fathers and sons patiently.

1951 i see it everyday since 1951. On Pakistani televisions.

Also we have somethng for indians given to us from Allah we wait them in mountains and valleys of Kashmir. I will be in front row.

Come and take what we have for you. If you have courage come and we shall hand it to ur brothers and ur fathers and ur sons we have something we have been waiting patiently and we await you in kashmir.

When u are in battlefield ask for foxtrotdelta you will find me in front row on battlefield. Waiting u and ur brothers and fathers and sons patiently.

You are lying through your hat.

BBC , CNN do it for the entire world. That doesnt mean that they want to invade the whole world

You are lying through your hat.

BBC , CNN do it for the entire world. That doesnt mean that they want to invade the whole world

Ptv transmissions are recorded over the years. And i have no reason to lie to prove something .

I provided the information. Go check it.

I am neither an Indian nor a non muslim i i need not to lie to inferior intellectuals and beings. I am above that sort of stuff.

India invaded Pakistan in 1947 and took 35% of kashmiri province we will take it back even if we have to pike each and every one of u endiyans.

Pray you don't meet the likes of me on battlefield and pray to whatever u pray .... They won't save u..

Back
Top Bottom