What's new

Areas in Pakistan administered Kashmir now in weather department’s forecast

indians in india are free to do anything. stay away from pakistan otherwise punishment will continue.

Yeah, 90,000 Pakistanis said the same thing. They were also giving something :lol:
seems like you didn't hear about indian surrender in 62. this is why i ask indian people to listen to their retired generals lol.

indians in india are free to do anything. stay away from pakistan otherwise punishment will continue.

seems like you didn't hear about indian surrender in 62. this is why i ask indian people to listen to their retired generals lol.

You mean this retired general !?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/307306/a-retired-major-tells-the-story-hed-rather-forget/
“We have not learnt much from the war. If we had, we would not be doing the same in Balochistan, where we are again depriving people economically. The government must act before it’s too late.”

You mean this retired general !?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/307306/a-retired-major-tells-the-story-hed-rather-forget/
“We have not learnt much from the war. If we had, we would not be doing the same in Balochistan, where we are again depriving people economically. The government must act before it’s too late.”
Here is another famous one:

D7F278C3-B6DC-4A93-AFC2-DBAF1C55781D.jpeg
5C03EFDC-C8C2-4ED7-B33A-9CB89E6D21B0.jpeg

New Delhi: The IMD’s Regional Meteorological Centre has started including cities under Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir in its forecasts, a departure from its earlier format, officials said on Thursday.

The IMD has started including Gilgit-Baltistan and Muzaffarabad, which are parts of Azad Kashmir, under the Jammu and Kashmir meteorological sub-division since May 5, said Kuldeep Srivastava, the head of the Regional Meteorological Department that gives forecast for the northwest meteorological division of the IMD.

IMD Director General M Mohapatra said they have been mentioning areas under Azad Kashmir under its daily weather bulletin ever since the bifurcation of Jammu and Kashmir in the two union territories August last year.

However, officials said it’s now being mentioned explicitly under the Jammu and Kashmir subdivision.

These cities of Azad Kashmir have now found a place in the overall forecast of the northwest division.

https://theprint.in/india/areas-und...ological-departments-weather-forecast/416478/
i thought pakistan had dehli in its weatheer forecast

On which TV channel ?
Pakistan Television since 1951 and then all other national channels follow same rules. I used to be amazed at those facts. Turns out rawalpindi is 135 kilometers from my home while sri nagar is just 74 km away :P

My grand father left a job as a police inspector in srinagar and became a college professor in azad kashmir.

Kashmir is naturally with pakistan we will take it by hook or by crook. It belongs to kashmiriz . Indians destroyed any credibility they had over kashmiri people's hearts by anti kashmiri laws and opression and use for force and rape on them.

No one in the right mind will ever vote for india now even 50 years from now trauma and memories will be there.

India will loose alot more than just kashmir to muslims. India will loose alot more.

Thanks for free weather updates:-)

lol, Azad Kashmiris hate Indians x 10 compared to rest of Pakistan.

It's the Qataris we all need to watch out for. Watch Al Jazeera, the weather report covers most of the world.

OMG OMG how dare you.. fcuk off. Next !!!

******** just don't get it, the hatred in azad k for India is 10/10. A good percentage oversea paks uk have links to azad k so lol we know your deception.

Back
Top Bottom