What's new

Areas in Pakistan administered Kashmir now in weather department’s forecast

Thank you for your kind words, I hope he follows your advise.
@Joe Shearer see I told you, most of the things you write, I do not understand.

Cabbages, dear Sir, cabbages; I got 85% and 95% in my English papers for passing my school exams, so the children of the rich and mighty still burn; my English, to those lords of creation, is contrived. So I confuse everyone with complete impartiality. That includes myself.

Cabbages, dear Sir, cabbages; I got 85% and 95% in my English papers for passing my school exams, so the children of the rich and mighty still burn; my English, to those lords of creation, is contrived. So I confuse everyone with complete impartiality. That includes myself.
remember,

you are going in the right direction, keep it up.

35% was a proud moment for me.

Thank you for your kind words, I hope he follows your advise.
@Joe Shearer see I told you, most of the things you write, I do not understand.

Be assured that you will get only goodwill from me and my friends. A little gentle leg-pulling, perhaps, occasionally, but never harsh words or ill-temper.

something in your comment is very misleading.
That .....comment was merely unrefined for your 95% claims.

That was in 1967. Do you expect it would last forever? It is now merely contrived, as the rich and famous have pointed out.

That's what I was insinuating.

The better is that Pakistan solve the problems of the liberated parts. The Indian occupied part can then be focused under world scrutiny and Pakistans attention. It can keep draining Bharti resources and manpower. Not to mention the population who is contributing to India Muslim population. They can accelerate the growth of Indian Muslims which will be helpful for future Indian Muslims.

It's a win win scenerio for Pakistan no matter what you do.

Back
Top Bottom