What's new

Are You Ready Folks ! It's That Time of The Year ! Pakistan Day fly-past rehearsals

With the recent surge in Covid cases across Pakistan, any chances of this year's parade being called off?

If they can add fuel on vertical tail on dual seater why not add to single seater , additional 250 lbs on vertical tail is good to have ??

The weight in the empennage offsets the weight in the front. With another seat added to the front, it made sense to add weight to the tail. Not so in Block 3.

Took the family to the the Air Show here a couple of years ago. The Red Arrows were brilliant as always, the CF-18 demo wasn't bad, the Snow Birds were pretty good as well. My Mom the critic, though, goes "I don't know, jo rona apne bachon ko dekh ke ata hai, woh nahi aya".

why can't PTV camera people with bloody expensive equipment can do a proper job

That's exactly it. Those PTV cameras are not expensive. Might even predate us. Then there are the cameramen and their controller, who'd rather show you an uncle's mug instead of the bleepin aircraft in the sky.

Last edited:
Any YouTube channel where everyone can watch the parade in HD please

Don't want to watch the parade in blury and potato quality

Air Brakes deployed for the High Alpha pass.

1616088519431.png

Took the family to the the Air Show here a couple of years ago. The Red Arrows were brilliant as always, the CF-18 demo wasn't bad, the Snow Birds were pretty good as well. My Mom the critic, though, goes "I don't know, jo rona apne bachon ko dekh ke ata hai, woh nahi aya".

That's exactly it. Those PTV cameras are not expensive. Might even predate us. Then there are the cameramen and their controller, who'd rather show you an uncle's mug instead of the bleepin aircraft in the sky.
CNE Toronto Air Show ?? All the demos were good, except the Hornet was not a demo. At least not in 2019. I was with Red Arrows Circus team on Day 1. The CF-18 was just a couple of passes, it was a regular squadron aircraft from 3 Wing Bagotville.

Any YouTube channel where everyone can watch the parade in HD please

Don't want to watch the parade in blury and potato quality

Won't be able to get HD since they won't be recording it in HD. Only a single team convers it and then all the networks source it from them.

CNE Toronto Air Show ?? All the demos were good, except the Hornet was not a demo. At least not in 2019. I was with Red Arrows Circus team on Day 1. The CF-18 was just a couple of passes, it was a regular squadron aircraft from 3 Wing Bagotville.

Nice.

Yup the CNE 2019. And, come to think of it, you are absolutely correct; the CF-18 routine was just repeated passes. Had a better experience with a CF-18 in Regina back in 2017, though. The guy was on a ferry flight with a stop over there. His squadron mate's family was receiving him at the airport so he decided to give them a little show with multiple high speed very low passes over the runway and touch and go's included.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom