What's new

Are You Ready Folks ! It's That Time of The Year ! Pakistan Day fly-past rehearsals

Thunder Bravos make appearance.

1615840031890.png

@Windjammer you may have the video of 1 of Thunder crazy rehearsal over Islamabad, from last year when a comment from the ground was passed like that's crazy stuff.
They do the seaview Karachi display over my office, can really see the wings flexing making the turns on the F-16s. They push the F-16s harder than the JF-17s, but also noticed JF-17 display getting better each year.

After the F-16 crash last year do feel they should conserve them. Over Islamabad they are flying over population but the one they doin Karachi is over the beach so less risk flying lower. Also before every aircraft approach over seaview they fire some loud firework kind of thing to scare away any birds if in the area.

I hope PTV cameramen can get the training on shooting the aerobatics, 'cause the coverage now is atrocious, gives me a headache every time I see the 23rd March aerial displays.

Viper with a bison kill mark
20210316_220528.jpg

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately there are 70% chances of precipitation on 23rd March
Screenshot_2021-03-16-22-11-08-171_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Last edited:
One of the craziest Viper demo by any PAF pilot
Do Pakistani pilots smoke the good stuff before getting in the cockpit. Indians will be having kittens watching this
A definite display of courage and skills.

But

These maneuvers are very risky especially at such low altitude and highly buildup areas. We Know very well what can go wrong. A simple flypast will do as far as the 23rd March parade is concerned.

If PAF really wants to create some excitement/buzz they should conduct such maneuvers in a safer envirnoment at a higer altitude, make some High-quality videos, and release them via social media.

If they want to increase people's engagement for the sake of PR & Recruitment then they should consider steps like increasing School/College trips to PAF bases or open Days at PAF bases for common folks.
Not for recruitment. PaF has the highest rejection rate in the world

Do Pakistani pilots smoke the good stuff before getting in the cockpit. Indians will be having kittens watching this

Not for recruitment. PaF has the highest rejection rate in the world
The rejection rate has reduced a lot. They take large batches of intakes for pilots. I think the Israeli system has larger rejections. But then again over there it is different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom