What's new

Are you Loyal to the country where your located?

Pick a option!

• I am loyal to both where i stay and where i was born

Votes: 52 75.4%
  • I am loyal to only where i was born

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I dont like the country/people where i am staying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im only loyal to my heritage

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
how do you multi quote certain bits?

I just copy-and-paste the [quo!e=...] and [/quo!e] tags as needed.

and it all started when 8 middle easterners attacked 2 volunteer lifeguards but you say otherwise:agree:

I don't deny that the riots were triggered by that incident. What I am disputing is the claim that "the community" was fed up with constant harassment by Middle Eastern gangs. As if Cronulla had been habitually under siege by roving gangs of Middle Eastern youths for several years.

so your saying that every lebanese person who only hangs out with lebanese , doesnt like australians , is in some wannabe gang has been racially abused? yeah ok.

'Lebanese' or 'Middle Eastern' gangs being formed imo has more to do with socio-economic status rather than ethnicity. And if you're saying that Italians and Greeks had a jolly old time and faced 0 racism when they migrated to oz you might be shocked to hear what the first generation migrants have to say. The lebanese are just the 'flavour of the month' for the media, it used to be the Vietnamese and they had the '5 T' Gang that roamed the streets of Cabramatta. Saying that the Lebanese are 'unable to mix' with the wider population is untrue.

All in all Australia is definetly not a racist country even though it is being labelled as such by many people here.:smitten:

I just copy-and-paste the [quo!e=...] and [/quo!e] tags as needed.

I don't deny that the riots were triggered by that incident. What I am disputing is the claim that "the community" was fed up with constant harassment by Middle Eastern gangs. As if Cronulla had been habitually under siege by roving gangs of Middle Eastern youths for several years.

I am sorry if it disappoints you, but it is truth. Lebanese gangs have been terrorizing cronulla for the past decade, after the riots happened they have stopped which is good.

It gave them a wake up call.

I am sorry if it disappoints you, but it is truth. Lebanese gangs have been terrorizing cronulla for the past decade, after the riots happened they have stopped which is good.

It gave them a wake up call.

The police disagrees with your media-fuelled hallucinations.

The police disagrees with your media-fuelled hallucinations.

Of course the police disagree, could you imagine the uproar if they admitted the whole reason for the riot was because of the lebanese gangs going around.

Also i don't know why you keep saying my views are from the media, the Australian media reported the lies the police and government spewed out and not the truth.

Of course the police disagree, could you imagine the uproar if they admitted the whole reason for the riot was because of the lebanese gangs going around.

Nobody's denying that the immediate instigator of the riots were some incidents with Lebanese gangs. I was challenging your claim that Cronulla had been terrorized by Lebanese gangs for the past decade.

Also i don't know why you keep saying my views are from the media, the Australian media reported the lies the police and government spewed out and not the truth.

Media personalities like Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt and the usual suspects fueled the lynch mob mentality, despite facts (as documented by police records) to the contrary.

Media personalities like Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt and the usual suspects fueled the lynch mob mentality, despite facts (as documented by police records) to the contrary.

As i previously said in my post, the police and government accounts are false and are lies. They would never admit the riot was because of the Lebanese gangs causing trouble, they are trying to make this multiculutralism stuff work.

Lebanase gangs were terrorizing cronulla and the locals had enough

As i previously said in my post, the police and government accounts are false and are lies. They would never admit the riot was because of the Lebanese gangs causing trouble, they are trying to make this multiculutralism stuff work.

Lebanase gangs were terrorizing cronulla and the locals had enough

Wait so suddenly all government and police records are wrong because you said that the cronulla riots are because of lebanese gangs?

Don't get me wrong, but you are showing your overwhelming bias.

Iam a PakistaniAmerican and i love where i live as i been raised here and i love where my roots are from which is Pakistan GOD bless both countires :pakistan::usflag:

Wait so suddenly all government and police records are wrong because you said that the cronulla riots are because of lebanese gangs?

Don't get me wrong, but you are showing your overwhelming bias.

No it's not "suddenly" Everyone in Australia knows what actually happened at cronulla and i don't see how me stating a fact is me being biased.

The official government position on it is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom