What's new

Are you Loyal to the country where your located?

Pick a option!

• I am loyal to both where i stay and where i was born

Votes: 52 75.4%
  • I am loyal to only where i was born

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I dont like the country/people where i am staying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im only loyal to my heritage

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Are you gonna back up what you say or you just posting what you want to think the reason is for the cronulla riots.

Australia: Police report reveals real instigators of Cronulla race riots

Against the fantastical claims of a city under siege by roaming Lebanese and Middle Eastern gangs, just waiting to kill and **** anyone on sight, the Hazzard report cites some crime statistics for the Cronulla area.

Between January 2000 and the end of December 2005, the statistics are “insufficient to identify any significant trend for involvements where the country of birth was ‘Lebanon’”. Among “Persons of Interest” (POI) whose country of birth was recorded in 2000-2005, 0.5 percent were born in “Lebanon”. There was also no significant crime trend for those from the broader Middle East.

Furthermore, “Among POI’s, 5 percent were recorded as having a Racial Appearance of ‘Mediterranean/Middle Eastern’”. Conversely, “47 percent of POI’s were recorded as having a ‘White/European’ racial appearance’”. Between 2000 and 2005, assaults involving those of Middle Eastern appearance numbered 69. By comparison, POI’s with a White/European racial appearance were involved in 535 incidents.

Criminal offences in Cronulla were committed largely by those living in the area, and were not the product of hordes of invading inner-suburban youth. Of the approximately 61,000 items of correspondence lodged with the local Sutherland Shire Council in 2005, the police report identifies precisely two that referred to “matters of ethnic problems in the community”.

Consequently, according to the Hazzard report, there was absolutely no basis for the claims made on talkback radio and throughout the media. The entire campaign was based on falsehoods, which were repeated over many days to a wide audience. This was the immediate impetus for the riots and the reprisals that produced multiple assaults, came close to causing deaths, and left significant property damage.

and islanders now? islanders mix with the australian community they dont go segrating with themselves.

Islander gangs bashing people at random in Melbourne. - Vanguard News Network Forum

School attack at Merrylands lifts lid on youth gangs | The Daily Telegraph

and Surf gangs get pissed when ANYONE goes to there beach , look at the bra boys.

Exactly. You are proving my point that this was a turf war between gangs. It's just that the racist Australian media refers to Cronulla's white thugs as "the community".

Stop fantasizing about everyone vs white australians.

I am not maligning the wider Australian community, only the Cronulla thugs. Here's one of the SMSs that was circulating that day:

“Just a reminder that Cronulla’s 1st wog bashing day is still on this Sunday. Ch_nks bashing day is on the 27th and the Jews are booked for early January”

Lebanese youths in australia fight with islanders and africans and even indians for there "turf"

That's the nature of gang warfare between Asian, Islander, Lebanese, Bikie, etc. gangs.

Last edited:
I'm not loyal to my country because:

1. I don't fight corruption.
2. I don't kick the b**** of policemen who demand and harass too much.
3. I don't fight policemen who are thieves themselves.

Are you gonna back up what you say or you just posting what you want to think the reason is for the cronulla riots.and islanders now? islanders mix with the australian community they dont go segrating with themselves.

and Surf gangs get pissed when ANYONE goes to there beach , look at the bra boys.

Stop fantasizing about everyone vs white australians.

Lebanese youths in australia fight with islanders and africans and even indians for there "turf"

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | More attacks on Indians in Sydney

oh wait they must of attacked the indians cuz the indians were chatting up lebanese girls-.-

lol what a joke! mate what part of oz you from. Being from sydney i can tell you right now that lebanese get their fair share of racism from the anglo australian community. Now, what I've noticed is that some of the lebanese dont react too well to this and resort to violence and the gang mentality, unfortunately most of the lebanese australians who are law abiding citizens of australia are overlooked.

On the topic of islanders being 'do-gooders', i am not a racist but come take a walk through western sydney and tell me how what the islanders do is any different from the lebanese. What im trying to get at is the lebanese are unfairly singled out, but they dont do themselves any favours in the way they react to racism.

Australia: Police report reveals real instigators of Cronulla race riots

Islander gangs bashing people at random in Melbourne. - Vanguard News Network Forum

School attack at Merrylands lifts lid on youth gangs | The Daily Telegraph

Exactly. You are proving my point that this was a turf war between gangs. It's just that the racist Australian media refers to Cronulla's white thugs as "the community".

I am not maligning the wider Australian community, only the Cronulla thugs. Here's one of the SMSs that was circulating that day:

“Just a reminder that Cronulla’s 1st wog bashing day is still on this Sunday. Ch_nks bashing day is on the 27th and the Jews are booked for early January”

That's the nature of gang warfare between Asian, Islander, Lebanese, Bikie, etc. gangs.

Those Links you posted from the first bunch i quote this "Fights between students of Pacific Islander and Lebanese background are also common, he says. Rival groups often gather in sep- arate parts of the playground to call insults to each other during the day. He says the students gather in groups of between 30 and 40."

This is between lebanese and islanders , hows this make australians racist?This further proves my point , and the 2nd link has no mention of racially motivated attacks(from what i can see , computer says the site isnt safe)

And it wasnt a turf war between gangs , your trying to say surf gangs hate middle easterners on there beach but they hate anyone on there beach , the attacks from lebanese during the cronulla riots were racially motivated and had nothing to do with surf gangs.

and i dont think the bikie gangs have much to do with the
wannabe american street gangs.

the only middle eastern bikie gang i no of is Notorious and im not sure what there relationship is with other bikie gangs though they apprently allign themselves with middle eastern street gangs.

but thats another subject.

lol what a joke! mate what part of oz you from. Being from sydney i can tell you right now that lebanese get their fair share of racism from the anglo australian community. Now, what I've noticed is that some of the lebanese dont react too well to this and resort to violence and the gang mentality, unfortunately most of the lebanese australians who are law abiding citizens of australia are overlooked.

On the topic of islanders being 'do-gooders', i am not a racist but come take a walk through western sydney and tell me how what the islanders do is any different from the lebanese. What im trying to get at is the lebanese are unfairly singled out, but they dont do themselves any favours in the way they react to racism.

so your saying that every lebanese person who only hangs out with lebanese , doesnt like australians , is in some wannabe gang has been racially abused? yeah ok.

I have seen this because I have lived in Sydney for a significant amount of time.

Channels like Today Tonight have nothing to do but badmouth fat people, doctors, Lebanese people, Muslims in general... but it's not that bad because Australia isn't doing anything on a political level.

However it is because of this reason why I enjoy living in Dubai better... I mean, when I attended school people were okay about talking about Muslims like they were inhumane. There are also a lot of foreigners there so it is usually okay anyhow.

Those Links you posted from the first bunch i quote this "Fights between students of Pacific Islander and Lebanese background are also common, he says. Rival groups often gather in sep- arate parts of the playground to call insults to each other during the day. He says the students gather in groups of between 30 and 40."

This is between lebanese and islanders , hows this make australians racist?

No, that was in response to your assertion that Lebanese don't integrate but other immigrant groups do. That is patently false, as I showed you. And I haven't even bothered pointing out the Chinese gangs that rule inner-West suburbs of Sydney, or Vietnamese gangs that rule certain suburbs of Melbourne.

And these are just the youth gangs. Once we get to the big boys, it's all Italians and Greeks in Melbourne. But the racist Australian media talks as if the streets of Sydney and Melbourne are terrorized by roaming gangs of Lebanese youth.

And it wasnt a turf war between gangs , your trying to say surf gangs hate middle easterners on there beach but they hate anyone on there beach , the attacks from lebanese during the cronulla riots were racially motivated and had nothing to do with surf gangs.

So the Lebanese targetting whites is racist, but whites targeting 'wogs, ch_nks and Jews' is not racist?

so your saying that every lebanese person who only hangs out with lebanese , doesnt like australians , is in some wannabe gang has been racially abused? yeah ok.

No, he is saying that racial abuse is a contributing factor in some Lebanese kids joining gangs.

I have seen more than once where some Lebanese kid was denied entry into a club because of silly reasons like sneakers but other white or Asian kids with sneakers were let in.

No, that was in response to your assertion that Lebanese don't integrate but other immigrant groups do. That is patently false, as I showed you. And I haven't even bothered pointing out the Chinese gangs that rule inner-West suburbs of Sydney, or Vietnamese gangs that rule certain suburbs of Melbourne.

And these are just the youth gangs. Once we get to the big boys, it's all Italians and Greeks in Melbourne.

So the Lebanese targetting whites is racist, but whites targeting 'wogs, ch_nks and Jews' is not racist?

and yes but whats the percent of greeks and italians not mixing with everyone else and then whats the percent of lebanese youths who dont either.

I cant think of a greek or italian gang who are hell bent on not being australian even the carlton crew have white australian members in it.

and no the cronulla riots was completely racist on both sides , but im saying surf gangs attack anyone and it isnt racist if they just happen to be lebanese , the cronulla riots was not made up of surf gangs it was a public backlash.

brb

and yes but whats the percent of greeks and italians not mixing with everyone else and then whats the percent of lebanese youths who dont either.

I don't know; you tell me. But first you have to define what it means to 'mix in'. I see a lot of Asian kids who hang out together. Are they 'mixing in'? How about Russians or Croats? Oh but you can't tell because they look white.

I cant think of a greek or italian gang who are hell bent on not being australian even the carlton crew have white australian members in it.

I don't know where you get these notions of 'hell bent on not being Australian'. Actually, I do -- it's Murdoch media and tabloid TV shows -- but the average Lebanese kid born in Australia is just as Australian as the Asian kid. Or you.

the cronulla riots was not made up of surf gangs it was a public backlash.

Judging from the Hazzard report it appears there was no 'Middle Eastern' crime problem in Cronulla. Apparently something happened somewhere -- maybe some altercation between the white and Lebanese boys somewhere else -- and the war moved to Cronulla beach where things got out of control.

I don't know; you tell me. But first you have to define what it means to 'mix in'. I see a lot of Asian kids who hang out together. Are they 'mixing in'? How about Russians or Croats? Oh but you can't tell because they look white.

I don't know where you get these notions of 'hell bent on not being Australian'. Actually, I do -- it's Murdoch media and tabloid TV shows -- but the average Lebanese kid born in Australia is just as Australian as the Asian kid. Or you.

Judging from the Hazzard report it appears there was no 'Middle Eastern' crime problem in Cronulla. Apparently something happened somewhere -- maybe some altercation between the white and Lebanese boys somewhere else -- and the war moved to Cronulla beach where things got out of control.

how do you multi quote certain bits?

and it all started when 8 middle easterners attacked 2 volunteer lifeguards but you say otherwise:agree:

>Born in Pak
>Moved here when I was a year old.
>Lived for 2 years in Pak during teenage years.
>Loved the country, hated some of their backward mindset.
>going for a lone trip to Pakistan to explore the entire country this summer

Once a person accepts the citizenship of a country his loyalties must first be to the country whose citizen he now is.

Loyalty to his ' salt' is a must. If for some reason he feels differently he needs to either relinquish the newly acquired citizenship or seek changes in the new nation thru legal means available there.

The problem comes when religion is put before humanity & the nation.

People should be faithful to the nation that they live in. Doing otherwise is simply wrong, brings a bad name to the community and makes life harder for other immigrants as well. Wherever I go, I will always wish the best for India and do the best for the nation I reside in. However, India does have a permanent place in my heart. Like the saying goes, "You can take an Indian out of India, but you can never take India out of an Indian" ;)

Back
Top Bottom