What's new

Are you Loyal to the country where your located?

Pick a option!

• I am loyal to both where i stay and where i was born

Votes: 52 75.4%
  • I am loyal to only where i was born

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I dont like the country/people where i am staying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im only loyal to my heritage

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
I think the poll is a bit limited... for example, I am only loyal to my country but I always wish the best for UAE...

Theres nothing wrong with being proud of your roots and caring for the country that you originally came from.

People travel outside their country for different reasons. Seeking better jobs, better education, etc... Even if their heart is with the country they are originally from, it shouldn't matter to you.

Maybe they are in Australia only temporarily. Or maybe they see both Lebanon and Australia as their homes and travel back and forth.

It is good thing to be loyal to one's own country at the same time one should not measure it with the amount of hate he has towards the other countries :sniper:

I tell you something which might be related to this thread in this case Canada as an example.

The white people call themselves as Canadians The rightful owners of Canada therefore even If someone gets the Citizenship for example Asians/Africans they are still considered troubled people and look upon in bad way.

The reality is these white people are immigrants themselves from Ireland/Britain-UK/Germany/America the land belongs to Natives aboriginals genuinely. Problem is Asians/Africans are not active to peaceful protest to such people that They are equal since we all are immigrants and that is why we are over run and not listened too.

PS. Secret is out Canadian govt a long plan to eradicate Aboriginal Natives by falsely putting them behind bars involving them in drugs deliberately through ways and so much more google has so much information related to it.

If you ask me generally outsiders who get PR or Citizenship are more loyal then the local population. for example US economy Asians are also the biggest contributors and look how Pakistanis/indians/Chinese/Africans are treated.

Such problems only exist in racist societies like Australia and Britain. The emigrant friendly countries tend to have these issues at minority level unless there is mass spread prejudice against a specific group of people. In a nutshell there are no perfect migrants neither immigration friendly countries. Many people flee their homelands for better economic prospects. For me, it will always remain Pakistan first, Saudi Arabia first as I have been born and brought up in these two countries. Loyalty has to be earned it doesn't come by passport or green card.

say your watching the cricket world cup , and go for both australia and pakistan;)

That is the Tebitt Test.

I am an Indian passport holder in the UK so I am not a target of that test. But even if I had a British passport, I would have easily flunked that test.

I am equally loyal to both countries in which I was raised and I was born
Obviously you will be loyal to the particular country you are living in
If you don't - I won't feel bad if you are even killed -as you are nothing less than a traiter or should I call bastard?

I am equally loyal to both countries in which I was raised and I was born
Obviously you will be loyal to the particular country you are living in
If you don't - I won't feel bad if you are even killed -as you are nothing less than a traiter or should I call bastard?

well said.

Such problems only exist in racist societies like Australia and Britain. The emigrant friendly countries tend to have these issues at minority level unless there is mass spread prejudice against a specific group of people. In a nutshell there are no perfect migrants neither immigration friendly countries. Many people flee their homelands for better economic prospects. For me, it will always remain Pakistan first, Saudi Arabia first as I have been born and brought up in these two countries. Loyalty has to be earned it doesn't come by passport or green card.

racist societies like australia and britian , and do you think pakistan is racist free? if so your delusional and a hypocrit

I tell you something which might be related to this thread in this case Canada as an example.

The white people call themselves as Canadians The rightful owners of Canada therefore even If someone gets the Citizenship for example Asians/Africans they are still considered troubled people and look upon in bad way.

The reality is these white people are immigrants themselves from Ireland/Britain-UK/Germany/America the land belongs to Natives aboriginals genuinely. Problem is Asians/Africans are not active to peaceful protest to such people that They are equal since we all are immigrants and that is why we are over run and not listened too.

PS. Secret is out Canadian govt a long plan to eradicate Aboriginal Natives by falsely putting them behind bars involving them in drugs deliberately through ways and so much more google has so much information related to it.

If you ask me generally outsiders who get PR or Citizenship are more loyal then the local population. for example US economy Asians are also the biggest contributors and look how Pakistanis/indians/Chinese/Africans are treated.

Can you post some links you seem to be assuming alot here , perhaps your the people im talking about in this thread.

racist societies like australia and britian , and do you think pakistan is racist free? if so your delusional and a hypocrit

Dude, it was just a figure of speech..the immigrant native issue is eternal and random spikes are seen everywhere. Pakistan has its fair share of problem and so does Saudi Arabia where non-tribal arabs and saudi citizens are treated as second class for government and armed services.

there are many lebanese(not all) over here that are born in australia but dont class themselves as australians.

When the Prime Minister of Australia (John Howard) and the mainstream media call them Lebanese (v/s Australians) in the aftermath of the Cronulla race riots, it tells us where the real problem lies.

The Lebanese are no different than the Greeks, Italians, Croatians, Indians, Vietnamese, Filipinos, etc. who all acknowledge their ethnic and cultural heritage proudly.

im from the west:)(not a succesionist;))

Not Hutt River I hope!

in my views i am a muslim so all muslims my brother and its my duty to respect other religions and regions ..............
i love pakistan ....
the thing that hurts me is division and loyality based on racism or ethnicity ........
1st i am muslim .....
then i am a pakistani ..
then i am pathan .....
i hate those who place their race above every thing ........

Back
Top Bottom