What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

India is to Hindus what Israel is to jews. 1947 partitions just killed secularism. Allowing muslims to live in India even after giving away Pakistan and BD is the reason I hate Gandhi, Nehru and whoever else supported that move at that time. Today Hindus are almost on brink of extinction in Pakistan. These muslims have modus operandi to systematically kill anything which is non-muslims.Almost all major muslim countries treat their minority like dirt , why shouldn't they must be paid back in same coin where they are in minority or should we wait until they reduce us to minority ??

@ayesha.a this concerned citizen of Hindustan has made a certain claim about "MANY" Indian Muslims giving their religion a priority.....implying that they Love and Support Pakistan.

This is a serious allegation about your community....surely any patriotic Bharati would not support the enemy of Hindustan.
forget about what one person on a forum says. didn't your MQM wrote a letter to Indian high commission about how Indian Muslims who migrated to Pakistan are being treated?

Its quiet weird then it all come down to emotional attachment which vary from person to person and we should not expect loyalty from people born and grew up in India simply because of this piece of paper nationality ..right?

Why not ?

go report yourself first...........Don't become a secular nautaki, your views on Indian army, RAW, Kashmir is nothing new and whom you are trying to make fool here.:lol::lol:
Hi,

Is that all you have to say ?

If you differ from an opinion plz quote me in a civilised manner and we can have a decent debate on it

forget about what one person on a forum says. didn't your MQM wrote a letter to Indian high commission about how Indian Muslims who migrated to Pakistan are being treated?

There are no Indian muslims in Pakistan.....

By that standard Musharraf and even Nawaz Sharif are Indian muslims

I just wanted to get a reaction from someone in that community...surely these views if untrue need to be countered

Sanghis must ask this to themselves....
11836760_677950068972562_9207895642365878205_n.jpg

There are no Indian muslims in Pakistan.....

By that standard Musharraf and even Nawaz Sharif are Indian muslims

I just wanted to get a reaction from someone in that community...surely these views if untrue need to be countered
Whatever views we have will be countered within our own country, we don't need no outside help.

Sanghis must ask this to themselves....
11836760_677950068972562_9207895642365878205_n.jpg
Did you ask Congress about Bhagalpur?

I am neither a fan of Modi/BP nor Congress. I will tell you this for sure, the difference between this BJP and BJP without Modi was - strong leadership focused on development. Modi did not come to power because of Hindutwa, if it was that easy L.K advani's and M.M desai would have ruled... It was basic economics and reforms that brought Modi and BJP to power and the utterly incompetent option of Raul baba.....

The same logic dictated the rise of AK in Delhi, the option of utterly incoherent Bedi vs Arvind, and people choose overwhelmingly the party that could provide reforms and good governance.

I have seen your posts, in the past and thus I will highly reccomend look a bit deeply into rise of Modi.... He is not in power because of Hindutwa, he is in power despite it.
Did you watched the campaign of Modi closely before election i.e his rhetoric /slogans?Was it all about development with no element of Hindu nationalism? He was even gifting geeta to representatives of other countries. he is chalti phrti example of Hinduism instead of secularism i

main-qimg-1c3aa5da0a290d53644a4f3d73c2c948

Why not ?
I think you did not get it. You dont mind when a British or candian born Indian consider himself Indian first and feel loyalty towards India before Cnada but you feel pain when Indian Muslim or Kashmiri Indian cheers for Pakistan. Why ignore emotional attachment there? Canadian Indian would not be traitor for Canada if he support India over Canada but same is not true for Indian kashmiri lol

Did you watched the campaign of Modi closely before election i.e his rhetoric /slogans?Was it all about development with no element of Hindu nationalism? He was even gifting geeta to representatives of other countries. he is chalti phrti example of Hinduism instead of secularism i

main-qimg-1c3aa5da0a290d53644a4f3d73c2c948

I think you did not get it. You dont mind when a British or candian born Indian consider himself Indian first and feel loyalty towards India before Cnada but you feel pain when Indian Muslim or Kashmiri Indian cheers for Pakistan. Why ignore emotional attachment there? Canadian Indian would not be traitor for Canada if he support India over Canada but same is not true for Indian kashmiri lol
I think you have some confusion about the definition of secularism. Plus you yourself didn't saw campaign of Modi before elections but yet you are here making assumptions about India.

Why Muslim of India/Pakistan should be responsible for what Afghan or Arab invaders did to India or Hindus? Did they got our certificate of approval before doing any such anti-islamic things? Or we approved any forced conversions or destruction of temples for no reasons or looting their wealth..

You started asking right questions...I appreciate you...You are the 1st person to ask such relevant questions and even accepting that it is unislamic...But i am not sure about Pakistan Muslims but ask any Indian Muslims, they wont give any for direct answer to condemn it and also, they feel proud to celebrate the legacy of these Invaders what is left on India...
As long as our Muslim people did not denounce or stop cherishing the legacy of the invaders and all the destroyed temples are rebuilt upon, then the legitimacy to demand the construction of Babri Mosque irrelevant...

Back
Top Bottom