What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

My question is why then BJP got in power and we all know politics of BJP and MODi revolve around Hindu nationalism or Hinduvataid RSS ideologies
This is what happens when you get your news on India via Pakistani media.

During the election campaign, Modi mentioned development 500 times for every time he mentioned temple- that says it all really, doesn't it?

I understand but when you or your parent took Canadian citizenship..did not you promised to show loyalty towards this country Canada? Why your parent left India in the first place if you were such loyal to India?

I will tell you. His family went there because his family had some opportunity that they did not have in India. That does not define one's loyalty or likings or dislikings.

This is what happens when you get your news on India via Pakistani media.

During the election campaign, Modi mentioned development 500 times for overtime he mentioned temple- that says it all really, doesn't it?
Agar kohee killer/dakoo be development kar dey to app uss ko PM bana do ghey.
BTW You are British first or Indian first or sikh Punjabi first :)

I will tell you. His family went there because his family had some opportunity that they did not have in India. That does not define one's loyalty or likings or dislikings.
Its quiet weird then it all come down to emotional attachment which vary from person to person and we should not expect loyalty from people born and grew up in India simply because of this piece of paper nationality ..right?

I am a Bharathiyya/Indian, I follow Dharma!

Most of the things in the Indian constitution are not new to this land, Freedom, Liberty , Human rights, right to criticize, plurality,gender equality, freedom of speech etc...etc... are all there in the ancient society of Bharat.

Reason why majority of Dharmics got accustomed to the constitution with out much of an effort.

One has to study the epics and other texts to know how the above things are implemented in ancient India.

PS: Bharatiyya first do not mean most of them have plans to convert.

Last edited:
read everything and I guess I was mostly kind of in agreement with it all and where I thought he was going with this but then he...
smiley-finger007.gif

Indian Muslims and Hindus must come together against the immorality propagated by the current world for commercial aims. Westernism or New World Order, based on negation of religious morality and propagation of commercial morality, is a threat to every religion :astagh:
nuclear.gif

socha sant, nikla bc jihadi :laugh:

There are MANY Indian Muslims who PROUDLY declare that they are Muslims FIRST

What does that mean

It means that they love and support Pakistan ; because it is a Muslim Country

@ayesha.a this concerned citizen of Hindustan has made a certain claim about "MANY" Indian Muslims giving their religion a priority.....implying that they Love and Support Pakistan.

This is a serious allegation about your community....surely any patriotic Bharati would not support the enemy of Hindustan.

My question is why then BJP got in power and we all know politics of BJP and MODi revolve around Hindu nationalism or Hinduvataid RSS ideologies
I am neither a fan of Modi/BP nor Congress. I will tell you this for sure, the difference between this BJP and BJP without Modi was - strong leadership focused on development. Modi did not come to power because of Hindutwa, if it was that easy L.K advani's and M.M desai would have ruled... It was basic economics and reforms that brought Modi and BJP to power and the utterly incompetent option of Raul baba.....

The same logic dictated the rise of AK in Delhi, the option of utterly incoherent Bedi vs Arvind, and people choose overwhelmingly the party that could provide reforms and good governance.

I have seen your posts, in the past and thus I will highly reccomend look a bit deeply into rise of Modi.... He is not in power because of Hindutwa, he is in power despite it.

Back
Top Bottom