What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

Well its true for many Indians as well who migrated from Pakistan and are now Indian national ..some of their well known bollywood actors/actress have origin in Pakistan then they should also be label as Pakistani because they have origin in this land/area which is called Pakistan Now. I was reading about saif ali khan and was quiet surprsied that his paternal great uncle sher ali khan patudi was major genral in Pakistan military and even awarded Halal e jurat for Indo par war in 1947. Its quiet strange how land divided loyalty of same families. Border of present India and Pakistan were decided in 1947 so i dont know how your post is reelavnt to this topic

My point is that all these man made labels of Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Sikh and so on are useless. Allah (SWT) created us all equal. The colour of your skin, religious beliefs, culture, the way you look, the way you talk, nationality and so on are man made divisions. They don't exist in Allah's eyes. These man made labels and ways to divide human race are the worst thing that's ever happened to the man kind.

My point is that all these man made labels of Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Sikh and so on are useless. Allah (SWT) created us all equal. The colour of your skin, religious beliefs, culture, the way you look, the way you talk, nationality and so on are man made divisions. They don't exist in Allah's eyes. These man made labels and ways to divide human race are the worst thing that's ever happened to the man kind.
Well Allah(SWT) also favour those who listen to him and follow his path and God has his own standard of superiority which is Taqwah so my friend these differences between races/religion/colour,language, culture etc are reality of our world but yea we should try to exist peacefully among each others. There is injustice, greed, lust for power because of which conflicts appears but at the end of the day we all die by defending or doing what we feel as right :)

Well Allah(SWT) also favour those who listen to him and follow his path and God has his own standard of superiority which is Taqwah so my friend these differences between races/religion/colour,language, culture etc are reality of our world but yea we should try to exist peacefully among each others. There is injustice, greed, lust for power because of which conflicts appears but at the end of the day we all die by defending or doing what we feel as right :)
Yes but that's between Him and them. I do not believe He will care the path you took to reach to him or they will burn in hell for eternity, as long as your actions are noble. and that's for Him to decide on a judgement day.

You're right. We don't live in perfect world. But, we can make it a better place, rather than indulging in these c*ck measuring contests for our fake fragile ego.

For Indians, India is always first.

जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी (Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha Swargadapi Gariyasi --- Mother and motherland are superior to Heaven.)

@Raja.Pakistani you make some good points bro. I controlled myself from giving one of your latest posts a thanks purely on principle and my stated stand here.

If we are attacked as Hindus, just for being Hindus, we will retaliate as Hindus accordingly.

If I am attacked on the street in a case of road rage (this Sunday afternoon ki baat), then I will retaliate accordingly.

The fat specco had smashed specs, a split lip, and a bleeding nose from my foot and fist in his face.

The other one on his back had kicks in his kidneys and a glancing boot on his chin and neck as he deflected my foot in time.

I was least interested whether they were Muslim or Hindu. I just smashed till the crowd pulled me away and back into my car.

@Color_Less_Sky I was remembering you after the fight. All I suffered was a totally ripped T shirt flapping to my b***s and a slight scratch and bruise (now, after two days) on my left cheek bone. Left knee and nose also paining a bit, and knuckles skinned. Good fun.

Last edited:
The loyalty of an Indian is to their caste first.

images

If Indian A consider himself Indian first before Hindu then he will not kill Indian B simply because of taking revenge of Indian C. If you do this then it suggest you did not care about lives of your fellow country men because you were blinded by emotion of revenge for religious reasons so here your religion win as it killed the lives of fellow innocent Indian even when he was not directly responsible for riots. Its like i kill you for crimes of your brother. If you kill your Indian fellow because of his religion and then claim to be Indian first and Hindu later would not make any sense.
I understand what you say.

My point is that this incident (a riot) is an aberration. A temporary event that can't be used to paint the general picture on the whole.

Back
Top Bottom