What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

Muslims can or still praying in different mosques but how you will justify demolishing of this mosque from Indian point of view..forget a moment that you are Hindu. Think yourself just Indian and then justify this destruction of mosque

It was just one of hundereds of Mosques in India. Even temples are demolished here. Whats the big deal?

Hindus and Muslims have co existed in India way before the invasions of Ghori, Ghaznavi and Babur.
Not way before. Muslims and Hindus have co-existed before. But not AFTER Ghori, Ghaznavi and Babur. The Masjid was built only after Babur came. I am discounting the destruction of temples in Somnath and Pakistan entirely.

India has had interaction with Islam right from the inception of Islam. There were very few converts, in the coastal zones, mostly due to marriage. There was co-existence as well. The invasions changed all that.

Not way before. Muslims and Hindus have co-existed before. But not AFTER Ghori, Ghaznavi and Babur. The Masjid was built only after Babur came. I am discounting the destruction of temples in Somnath and Pakistan entirely.

India has had interaction with Islam right from the inception of Islam. There were very few converts, in the coastal zones, mostly due to marriage. There was co-existence as well. The invasions changed all that.
There were many arab merchants and peaceful preacher and saints in this region before all this invasion in kinda for political reason
what was the origin or race of gauri, ghaznavi and babur? I thought you guys have no animosity for land where they came from

Land has to be purchased in a legal way .
There are thousands of Mosques all over the world built on top of other structures. From the Aya Sofia to Babri. I don't mind that. Defeated people should bear the brunt of conquest. That is the unjust reality. But once the wheel of fortune turns, the once conquerers should also brace the realities.

:D A binary answer to a question posed by you decides who is Hindu or Indian first? :D
Sure in my book. These conflicting situation decide you are more loyal to country man or with those who share your religion/ beliefs. If you kill country men for religion then religion win :P

Hindus and Muslims co exist even now and there have been numerous examples in which in even Hindu kings have gave land for the construction of Masjid.

The first thing Shivaji did after a conquest was to promulgate protection of mosques and Muslim tombs. One-third of his army was Muslim, as were many of his commanders: his most trusted general in all his campaigns was Haider Ali Kohari; Darya Sarang was chief of armoury; Ibrahim Khan and Daulat Khan were prominent in the navy; and Siddi Ibrahim was chief of artillery.

His army’s Mavala war cry was ‘Haar Haar Mahadev’ (Hail to lord Shiva) as well as ‘Allahu Akbar’ which was the war cry of about 30% of his armed forces who were muslim. He commanded the respect and fealty of the muslims under his command by his fair treatment of his friends as well as enemies.

There were many arab merchants and peaceful preacher and saints in this region before all this invasion in kinda for political reason
what was the origin or race of gauri, ghaznavi and babur? I thought you guys have no animosity for land where they came from
Whatever the reasons, the consequences is all that matters today. The fence between India and Pakistan stands for a reason (leaving all this constant). And the consequence have been devastating for the Hindus by a great margin. This no one can deny. That is the crux.

There are thousands of Mosques all over the world built on top of other structures. From the Aya Sofia to Babri. I don't mind that. Defeated people should bear the brunt of conquest. That is the unjust reality. But once the wheel of fortune turns, the once conquerers should also brace the realities.

You cant compare issues of other countries and mix up and make a mess.

well this decide you are Hindu first or Indian..nothing else

Read last two sentenses again. Btw i still don't understand why you created this thread. You are completely ok as a Muslim first Pakistani second, but you are crying since 22 pages that, 'why Hindus are more Hindus than Indian'. Such level of hypocrisy only a Pakistani can carry.

Sure in my book. These conflicting situation decide you are more loyal to country man or with those who share your religion/ beliefs. If you kill country men for religion then religion win :P
Which bring me to the point of the destruction of the Babri structure itself.

How many Muslims were killed?
Answer: 0

Don't believe me?
Google and see. Not one family was killed in that December. But thousands of Hindus were killed or forced out in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh as the news spread. 98% of temples of Pakistan were destroyed (I don't shed a tear for them, it was long overdue).

You cant compare issues of other countries and mix up and make a mess.
What is mess for you is a valid argument for me. You can't dismiss my points on your personal sensibilities.

Islam is an international, intercontinental proselytizing faith. Hinduism WAS not. My points stand.

Don't believe me?
Google and see. Not one family was killed in that December. But thousands of Hindus were killed or forced out in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh as the news spread. 98% of temples of Pakistan were destroyed (I don't shed a tear for them, it was long overdue).

Babri Masjid issue has more to do with cold war problem and that time India was going through a very delicate period.

What is mess for you is a valid argument for me. You can't dismiss my points on your personal sensibilities.

Islam is an international, intercontinental proselytizing faith. Hinduism WAS not. My points stand.

what you are claiming as an valid argument in reality its the half side . You are forgetting regarding the Cold war problem.

Babri Masjid Chabutra was the same place in which the unity was exhibited during the 1857 war of Independence.

Don't believe me?

I was referring to clashes between HIndus vs Muslims/Sikhs.Christians in religious riots in India where countryman never thought themselves Indian before Hindu or Muslim when got blinded by emotion because of religion so in such conflicting situation sense of being Hindu were stronger than sense of being Indians. Why you guys are bringing Pakistan in here. Even your giving refugee to Hindu of Pakistan for political scoring or using as propaganda tool suggest that you Hindu first before Indians otherwise what was the point of giving asylum to Pakistani if they were not Hindu so yes HIndu first indian later :D

Back
Top Bottom