What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

it was meant to be. check this video, Raina's interview in Bangladesh, he did not even know Bangladeshi captain was playing or not (58 sec), the hype of ignorance.
Indian cricket team brought to its senses courtesy of Bangladesh :D

It's a pointless debate saying a person is loyal or disloyal if they chose their Dharm over their Desh or Desh over Dharm.

Indian first, Any other choice/Label second (be it religion, Caste, Race, Province etc).

First of all, I'd request you to forget your religion for a second and be a neutral. Tell me, what would Hindus feel about Babri Masjid which was build on a Temple razed by foreign invader Babur? This temple was not an ordinary temple. It is similar in stature to the Kaaba for Muslims. It is the temple of birthplace of Lord Ram for Hindus.

It is not just Babri Masjid, but there are 1000s of temples which were razed and mosques built in its place. Hindus are not asking to raze all mosques. They are vocal about only those temples which have huge religious, sentimental value for them i.e. Ran Janmbhoomi (birthplace) Temple and Krishna Janmbhoomi (birthplace) Temple in Mathura.

It is akin to asking to re-build Mosque in Makkah & Madina. (had it been destroyed)
I don't have much time but let me explain you in here with neutral approach. They were not Indian/Pakistani Muslims who destroyed any Hindu temples in past but few Muslims belong to others races i.e probably Afghan/Arabs/Turk/Persian etc might have done this and you keep no animosity for those people/country who invaded this region and even Afghan are your great friend because of having common enemy Pakistan lol

You are taking their revenge from your own country fellows just because they share same religion with them and are in minority without any power to defend? what kind of sanity is this especially when you make this hollow claim that you are Indian first and Hindu later. My point was that any wrong actions in past were beyond our control and its not sanity to repeat same wrong thing in present. You could have build another great temple in different place instead of destroying already built mosques and to build new temple exact at same place. These all things decide whether you are Hindu first or Indian first and two wrong don't make a right

I am an Indian who happens to be Hindu. Some important questions - others are downright rubbish. The point about the Gita being given as gift - firstly it is not a dogmatic religious text nor is the expectation to convert anyone. It is merely a gift of ancient wisdom.

So let me revert that question to You -- Are you a Pakistani First or a Muslim First
I did answer it already. It seem almost every Indian voted Indian first and Hindu later. It seem many people are confusing Hindu nationalism with Indian nationalism when they are actually two different things. When you say you are Indian before Hindu then you treat all Indians even low caste Hindus and dalits or any other religious minority equally and give them same social status and dignity without having any discrimination, bias, bigotry and hatred for them or their beliefs at state as well at public level. While Hindu nationalism is totally opposite ideology . Let me quote Shri Guru Ji here whom your PM Modi take inspiration

In We, or Our Nation defined (1938), he stated:-

“ The non-Hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must learn and respect and hold in reverence the Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but of those of glorification of the Hindu race and culture ... In a word they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment—not even citizens' rights.

Is this Indian first or Hindu later philosophy or Idelogy?

such a question is asked to muslims because people think their loyalty lies with muslims of other countries. All these examples given does not prove that some hindus have chosen to be hindus first, as it is possible they think they are doing good for the nation too.
If I am more loyal to hindu king of nepal or some hindu clergymen(and fight against India) than constitution of India, it will prove I chose to be hindu first.

I did answer it already. It seem almost every Indian voted Indian first and Hindu later. It seem many people are confusing Hindu nationalism with Indian nationalism when they are actually two different things. When you say you are Indian before Hindu then you treat all Indians even low caste Hindus and dalits or any other religious minority equally and give them same social status and dignity without having any discrimination, bias, bigotry and hatred for them or their beliefs at state as well at public level. While Hindu nationalism is totally opposite ideology . Let me quote Shri Guru Ji here whom your PM Modi take inspiration

“ The non-Hindu people of Hindustan must either adopt Hindu culture and language, must learn and respect and hold in reverence the Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but of those of glorification of the Hindu race and culture ... In a word they must cease to be foreigners, or may stay in the country, wholly subordinated to the Hindu nation, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges, far less any preferential treatment—not even citizens' rights.

Cmon man. You have no right to judge secularism of India. Just look at Pakistanis how they say Islam is superior Islam this Islam that. You are not arguing here for the sake of minorities of India but you are arguing here because you hate Hinduism. First correct your country, then talk about others.

This is the problem hindu nationalism and indisn nationalism is the same thing

They see india as their hindu rashtra so loyalty to india is essentially loyalty to their faith, culture etc

It is why indian muslims need to be muslim first as putting a pagan rashtra before their muslim people is unacceptable

Cmon man. You have no right to judge secularism of India. Just look at Pakistanis how they say Islam is superior Islam this Islam that. You are not arguing here for the sake of minorities of India but you are arguing here because you hate Hinduism. First correct your country, then talk about others.
Where i insulted Hinduism? I have right to ask question and start debate . If you cannot answer it then stay away :)

I don't have much time but let me explain you in here with neutral approach. They were not Indian/Pakistani Muslims who destroyed any Hindu temples in past but few Muslims belong to others races i.e probably Afghan/Arabs/Turk/Persian etc might have done this and you keep no animosity for those people/country who invaded this region and even Afghan are your great friend because of having common enemy Pakistan lol

You are taking their revenge from your own country fellows just because they share same religion with them and are in minority without any power to defend? what kind of sanity is this especially when you make this hollow claim that you are Indian first and Hindu later. My point was that any wrong actions in past were beyond our control and its not sanity to repeat same wrong thing in present. You could have build another great temple in different place instead of destroying already built mosques and to build new temple exact at same place. These all things decide whether you are Hindu first or Indian first and two wrong don't make a right

How is reclaiming our temples is taking revenge from our country fellows?

Back
Top Bottom