What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

This is the problem hindu nationalism and indisn nationalism is the same thing

They see india as their hindu rashtra so loyalty to india is essentially loyalty to their faith, culture etc

It is why indian muslims need to be muslim first as putting a pagan rashtra before th

Its funny that this @doppelganger even calling Pakistani Muslims as Hindu and here we are not talking about geographic definition of Hindu but in religious sense

How is reclaiming our temples is taking revenge from our country fellows?
How can you reclaimed your temples of 7th century by destroying mosques? temple gone already in past and mosque gone as well in present...double loss and dont forget the Indian lives it cost

How can you reclaimed your temples of 7th century by destroying mosques? temple gone already in past and mosque gone as well in present...double loss

By razing that mosque and rebuilding the temple, and if Indian Muslims have nothing to do with those rulers then they shouldn't have any problem if symbols of those rulers are removed to make way for temples.

Where i insulted Hinduism? I have right to ask question and start debate . If you cannot answer it then stay away :)

Didn't say you are insulting Hinduism, but for what are you arguing here? Here in India we have holidays on every religious festival. But in Pakistan, its only on Islamic festivals. Ever wonder why Pakistan government banned holidays on non Islamic eves?

By razing that mosque and rebuilding the temple, and if Indian Muslims have nothing to do with those rulers then they shouldn't have any problem if symbols of those rulers are removed to make way for temples.
Mosques are worship places for Muslim people and they are not symbols of anyone. Its your hinduvata who perceive mosques as symbols of wrong acts of invaders..by the way think logically what you have achieved by destroying babri mosques instead of losing a well build historical mosques for your Indian first and Muslim/Muslim later people and loss of lives because of this conflicts and against these lives were Indian first and Hindu Muslim later thast why all this fuss

Didn't say you are insulting Hinduism, but for what are you arguing here? Here in India we have holidays on every religious festival. But in Pakistan, its only on Islamic festivals. Ever wonder why Pakistan government banned holidays on non Islamic eves?
Why you are comparing secular India with Islamic republic of Pakistan? well even Islamic republic of Pakistan give this freedom to non Muslim to eat pork or drink wine or live as per their religion. Non muslims celebarte all sort of religious festival i.e xmas or diwali or even visaki and sikhs also come from India for their religious rituals ..hey we are not as evil as your media present us but well its not a comparison thread so let stick to topic

Mosques are worship places of Muslim people and they are not symbols of anyone. Its your hinduvata who perceive mosques as symbols of wrong acts of invaders..by the way think logically what you have achieved by destroying babri mosques instead of losing a well build historical mosques for your Indian first and Muslim/Muslim later people and loss of lives because of this conflicts and against these lives were Indian first and Hindu Muslim later thast why all this fuss

Mosques on our holy sites are symbols of tyranny nothing else and they do need to go. It's Indian muslims who have to come to terms with the reality and need to swallow the truth.

Why you are comparing secular India with Islamic republic of Pakistan? well even Islamic republic of Pakistan give this freedom to non Muslim to eat pork or drink wine or live as per their religion.

The reasons of not eating pork in Pakistan is different than not eating meat of cow in India. Where in Pakistan its because according to Islam pork is bad for eating, while in India its because cow is sacred.

Mosques are worship places for Muslim people and they are not symbols of anyone.

Well if mosques are not religious symbols then why do Muslims go mad over Babri Masjid? And why would a Pakistani go mad for Babri Masjid? Babri Masjid was demolished because it was built over a Hindu temple which is the religious symbol of Hinduism so can't Muslims agree to worship in another mosque other than that place?

I do not see how they are connected? What has Kargil war or Gulf war got to do with Indian Muslims?

In First gulf war, Saddam hussain invaded Kuwait but during that time civil wars were going on in Afghanistan, Yeman, Somalia .

We conducted Pokhran II in 1998 and even during that time Defense minister George Fernandez statement was very clear that its not directed towards Pakistan and Atal Ji gone to Pakistan to sort out our problems but we got Kargil in return.

source of what exactly? it's just a route for weapons. how in past 30-40 years almost whole of NE became christian.

It took almost 150 years but the thing which has to be noted is this that it was mainly during the Military rule in Myanmar that things started to be violent in North East India. Naga Accords in real is like the success of diplomacy.

Mosques on our holy sites are symbols of tyranny nothing else and they do need to go. It's Indian muslims who have to come to terms with the reality and need to swallow the truth.

Situation during the 90's was very different and majority of Indians were not aware about the events which took place during the cold war era and in the immediate post cold war.

In 1992, the Indian government led by P. V. Narasimha Rao started a series of economic reforms including the liberalization of the broadcasting industry, opening it up to cable television, which in real started awareness among Indians.

even now majority of Indians doesnt understand the cold war and the tactics which were used.

Well if mosques are not religious symbols then why do Muslims go mad over Babri Masjid? And why would a Pakistani go mad for Babri Masjid? Babri Masjid was demolished because it was built over a Hindu temple which is the religious symbol of Hinduism so can't Muslims agree to worship in another mosque other than that place?

Babri masjid issue was a very complicated issue in the 90's but now the opinion of the masses have changed .

I cannot answer the poll.

I see no difference between being Indian and being Hindu. Because we are quite simply a Hindu nation state, a land of Hindus.

As for Babri, and us building a temple elsewhere, in does not work like that in ancient religions. Which are borne from and on the motherland. Are tied to the land.

Any place of worship built by force or subterfuge over an existing place of worship does not displace the deity, but only the stone.

Do Hindu Muslims not realise that when you kneel and bow your head in prayer there, you are praying to your own ancestral deity resident there?

@SarthakGanguly @GURU DUTT @ranjeet @jamahir @The_Showstopper @mujhaidind

Last edited:
Do I need to even answer. Not only will I dump my relegiion if the choice is offered, according to me banning all relegions is a very quick and efficient way of settling these problems once and for all.....:sniper:

Bull shit. Hindustan is not a coinage basis 'Hindu' but 'SIndhu'. Ad don't gimme the BS about hindusim beig 'tolerant' or 'secular' all relegions get corrupted when they get political power. Just look towards Myanmar and all the beatutiful things the 'peaceful' Budhists are doing there. Or go back to history and read about how the Jain king 'Kaharavela' promoted the jain religion through wars.

Put your country above your religion.

You are wrong on so many fronts...

1) First of all, you are an athiest. So you can't say on behalf of every Hindus. Religion is a personal choice. I respect your views of banning all religion and dumping yours if given a chance. Similarly, you should respect mine and million other Hindus in India.

2) Secondly, Yes... India is so secular because of Hindus. Hinduism itself is secular allowing so much diversity among its adherents, let alone other religions. Out of 55 Islamic countries, hardly 4 or 5 are truly secular. Look at the missionaries of Christianity and conversions in Islam. Hinduism has always been voluntary.

3) You talk about "peaceful Buddhists"? What about peaceful muslims ever since 700 AD in Chengiz Khan, Taliban, Iraq, Iran, Islamic conquests in Spain/ Inida.... and the recent fad... the ISIS? What about Christian Nazis, Genocide in Bosnia and USA killing millions all over the world? Fact is, Hindus are probably the least extremist ones in History (Personally I believe Jains and Buddhists are even more peaceful).... they are like kids in front of Muslims and Christians who were extremists..... Look at Islamic terrorism.... Right from Russia to Middle East to Indonesia to Kashmir to Xinxiang.... List is endless.

I see no difference between being Indian and being Hindu. Because we are quite simply a Hindu nation state, a land of Hindus.
Thank you for speaking the truth, I always knew that this drama of "nationalism" and "India First" of Sanghis was nothing but fluke....
Now wonder Sanghis insult Indian flag and supported Brits in their oppression...

I cannot answer the poll.

As for Babri, and us building a temple elsewhere, in does not work like that in ancient religions. Which are borne from and on the motherland. Are tied to the land.

Any place of worship built by force or subterfuge over an existing place of worship does not displace the deity, but only the stone.

Do Hindu Muslims not realise that when you kneel and bow your head in prayer there, you are praying to your own ancestral deity resident there?

@sarthak ganguly @GURU DUTT @ranjeet @jamahir @The_Showstopper @mujaidhind
no matter what pakistanies or chinese want to think and dream about india or indians fact is for indians he/she is a indian first and then a hindu or muslim , sikh , chritain , jew, parsi second and third is his linguistic indentity so no matter what they say and no matter what and how you try to make them understand your point to them they wont change there pre concived notions so why waste time on them .... hater gonna hate

hatersgonnacat.jpg

Now wonder Sanghis insult Indian flag and supported Brits in their oppression...

You are a Hindu too. You should not feel left out.

Marathas fought the British. Three massive Anglo Maratha wars. Fighting against not only the might of the British war machine, but Indians on the other side, both Hindu and Muslim.

So don't give me no crap.

I have never learned anything in history about Anglo Mughal wars. Have you? I ask because they were your forefathers as the Maratha were mine.

Best to know where each stands.

India exists because of Hindu religion. Otherwise, it might as well merge with Pakistan.

Actually, some Princely states Nawabs and Rajas wanted to be Independent and thats why Pakistan came into existence but majority of people were against dividing of the nation that time.

When did Al Aqsa mosque dispute started? why Muslims care about Jerusalem?

Before the first world war , 2 religious holy places were in control of the native people but after first world war control gone into others hands. 1914 Shimla accord and Balfour declaration.

Kailash Mansarovar and Al Aqsa.

Back
Top Bottom