What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

Hmm by your logic 3 million Pakistanis automatically become Indians and 25% of non Hindus in India are foreigners

ALL Punjabi, Sindhi and Mohajir Pakistanis.

Including most of those living in Pakistani occupied Kashmir of course (indigenous; not counting the state demographic re-engineering plants).

Including most of those living in Pakistani occupied Kashmir of course (indigenous; not counting the state demographic re-engineering plants).
Its called Azad Jammu and Kashmir and people of in AJK are locals

I think my family lost the hindu tag when my great grandfather converted

Then give taj mahal to Mughal as well. Destruction of basri mosque happened in our time tahst why we are discussing it

Pakistanis are hypocrites and you know you are hypocrites and the logic you apply on others is not applicable to you.

Where is the debate when you do not recognize other religions and brand them as outsiders?

Most of the terror supporting forces use religion for their personal gains. And most of the people who are some what moderates will also support these terror forces because you will not cross your masters words nor you can oppose these radicals.

Last edited:
pashtuns is an ethnicity punjabi is an ethnicity but hindu is mostly called a religion

Do I need to even answer. Not only will I dump my relegiion if the choice is offered, according to me banning all relegions is a very quick and efficient way of settling these problems once and for all.....:sniper:

Duh.... what a stupid question.... afterall India is called Hindustan :hitwall:

We Hindus are Hindustanis first... Hindus are probably the most secular religion out there. Discounting the VHP nutjobs, it was Hindus who first allowed the first mosque outside Arabia, Hindu King Raja Dahir saved muslims running from Arabs and the only land where both the Parsees and Jews never were persecuted. :)

Bull shit. Hindustan is not a coinage basis 'Hindu' but 'SIndhu'. Ad don't gimme the BS about hindusim beig 'tolerant' or 'secular' all relegions get corrupted when they get political power. Just look towards Myanmar and all the beatutiful things the 'peaceful' Budhists are doing there. Or go back to history and read about how the Jain king 'Kaharavela' promoted the jain religion through wars.

Put your country above your religion.

It was extremely humiliating as far as i am concerned:cry:.Don't know how Mr.Dhoni and his team were able to digest this humiliation:tsk:.Otoh,the loss of S.A. proved that BD cricket team shouldn't be treated as minnows anymore.Bhaggish S.A. o series herechilo,otherwise amader nak kete jeto:enjoy:
it was meant to be. check this video, Raina's interview in Bangladesh, he did not even know Bangladeshi captain was playing or not (58 sec), the hype of ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom