What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

My question is why then BJP got in power and we all know politics of BJP and MODi revolve around Hindu nationalism or Hinduvataid RSS ideologies
& even Modi came to power with a slogan of India first...not Hindu first. If he had, then he wouldn't be in PM's office today! Even Hindus are not obsessed with their religion to the extent you would like to imagine!

India exists because of Hindu religion. Otherwise, it might as well merge with Pakistan.

Hindus, when compared to Muslims, are generally secular. I wouldn't be surprised if majority Hindus
voted Indian first.

both Hindu and Indian are false identities , one given by Muslims (Persian) the others by the British , Dravidian Tamils who have nothing to do with these artificial identities should break away from these foreign imposed labels to regain back their lost dignity and glory from these Hindian / Hindu imperialists

Last edited:
I am an Indian Hindu.
Same here:-).I don't know how the author of the article wants to distinguish between India and Hinduism/Sanatan Dharma considering the fact that we don't owe our allegiance to any foreign country unlike some of our compatriots (the likes of the author India is the land of our ancestors,our Holy land and hence our loyalty lie to this country:coffee:.

forget about what one person on a forum says. didn't your MQM wrote a letter to Indian high commission about how Indian Muslims who migrated to Pakistan are being treated?
Yeh tum ne kya kah diya Ranjeet bhai:o:,ab dekho Pakistani posters kaisi kaisi galiye dena suru karenge;).Yeh topic haraam hain according to them:astagh::omghaha:

India is the land of our ancestors,our Holy land and hence our loyalty lie to this country:coffee:.

Wrong. Your ancestors hailed from BD. So your loyalty should be to BD :D

Same here:-).I don't know how the author of the article wants to distinguish between India and Hinduism/Sanatan Dharma considering the fact that we don't owe our allegiance to any foreign country unlike some of our compatriots

True. Many of our Hindu BD citizens are loyal to India because of same Dharmic sacred land factor. In that case their allegiance is to a foreign country for us.

Wrong. Your ancestors hailed from BD. So your loyalty should be to BD :D

True. Many of our Hindu BD citizens are loyal to India because of same Dharmic sacred land factor. In that case their allegiance is to a foreign country for us.
Nope,my maternal ancestors(precisely my maternal Grandfather) were from BD and hence 1/4th of my loyalty lie towards BD:D.
On a serious note,if the Hindus of BD are loyal to India instead of their Motherland then they are totally wrong because in our Religion the significance of mother and Motherland is greater than anything else.
There is a Sankrit sloka in the Dharmic epic Ramayana which says"Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha Swargadapi Gariyasi",this Sanskrit verse can be translated as "Mother and motherland are superior to Heaven.":)

Nope,my maternal ancestors(precisely my maternal Grandfather) were from BD and hence 1/4th of my loyalty lie towards BD:D.
On a serious note,if the Hindus of BD are loyal to India instead of their Motherland then they are totally wrong because in our Religion the significance of mother and Motherland is greater than anything else.
There is a Sankrit sloka in the Dharmic epic Ramayana which says"Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha Swargadapi Gariyasi",this Sanskrit verse can be translated as "Mother and motherland are superior to Heaven.":)
how was the ODI series defeat ? :D

how was the ODI series defeat ? :D
It was extremely humiliating as far as i am concerned:cry:.Don't know how Mr.Dhoni and his team were able to digest this humiliation:tsk:.Otoh,the loss of S.A. proved that BD cricket team shouldn't be treated as minnows anymore.Bhaggish S.A. o series herechilo,otherwise amader nak kete jeto:enjoy:

Well I was born and raised in Canada!! but now that you have pointed it out, I am gonaa change it. Thanks brother.
Born and raided in Canada having only Canadian nationality and not indian nationality shouldnt you be more loyal to Canada your country instead of india? Which you hold no relation with except the country of your immigrant parents?

This is a total BS article

When Hindus ask Muslims " Whether they are Muslims or Indians "
there is a CONTEXT to such a question

The Context is Pakistan

There are MANY Indian Muslims who PROUDLY declare that they are Muslims FIRST

What does that mean

It means that they love and support Pakistan ; because it is a Muslim Country

This question will ALWAYS remain VALID
So you think indian muslims aren't loyal? No wonder ...,:lol:

Last edited:
This is what happens when you get your news on India via Pakistani media.

During the election campaign, Modi mentioned development 500 times for every time he mentioned temple- that says it all really, doesn't it?
I'm British not indian... Don't care about india.. MP-net. :rofl::rofl:

Indian First - always - All of us.
Spot on!! I am a proud Indian first. Religion comes later.

Conversely, it was astonishing to see many of our Pakistani friends in some threads on a similar topic stressing that their religion comes first and not Pakistan and that they will go to the ends of the world to fight for Islam.

When needled further some said that given a choice they will prefer to fight for Islam rather than for Pakistan!! Now that's the reason why Pakistan has failed to become a nation state. It's more a religious grouping occupying an area on the map!

India is to Hindus what Israel is to jews. 1947 partitions just killed secularism. Allowing muslims to live in India even after giving away Pakistan and BD is the reason I hate Gandhi, Nehru and whoever else supported that move at that time. Today Hindus are almost on brink of extinction in Pakistan. These muslims have modus operandi to systematically kill anything which is non-muslims.Almost all major muslim countries treat their minority like dirt , why shouldn't they must be paid back in same coin where they are in minority or should we wait until they reduce us to minority ??
@ayesha.a. No wonder .. You behave that way..:lol:

Spot on!! I am a proud Indian first. Religion comes later.

Conversely, it was astonishing to see many of our Pakistani friends in some threads on a similar topic stressing that their religion comes first and not Pakistan and that they will go to the ends of the world to fight for Islam.

When needled further some said that given a choice they will prefer to fight for Islam rather than for Pakistan!! Now that's the reason why Pakistan has failed to become a nation state. It's more a religious grouping occupying an area on the map!

Sure whatever you say bub..:lol:

89 percent Pakistanis willing to fight for motherland - thenews.com.pk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom