What's new

Are you Hindu first or Indian first?

Yeah. You should have seen Tarek Fateh's video about his stay in India and how UP Muslims are so proud of their past and live in deep admiration of it.

No I haven't but Tarek just so often bares their true psych.

Yeah. You should have seen Tarek Fateh's video about his stay in India and how UP Muslims are so proud of their past and live in deep admiration of it.
he is another left liberal albeit more informed than his counterpart on our side.

No I haven't but Tarek just so often bares their true psych.
We Indians take any one who speak ill of Pakistan at face value. He has no authority to talk about Hinduism.

Nope, this reasoning does not work because Muslims are not just proud of Islam, they are proud of the history of Islam in India which is a shame. There is a big difference. Arabs can afford to forget their past or look in contempt at their past because there are no remnants of their victims in that continent. That is not so in India. Hindus will always be here to remind you of your past and it will be a mark you carry because you choose to by not apologizing.

This is the thing you need to consider when you try to compare between Hinduism and Islam, Hinduism may occasionally produce a bad apple, Islam occasionally produces a good apple. All Hindu empires were benevolent with very few exceptions of violence. This is the opposite of Islamic empires.

See this symbol? The black is Islamic empires and Islams history with very little good coming out of it, the white is the Hindu empires and Hindu history with very little bad coming out of it.

View attachment 245339
Kia apology apology laga rakhi ha. Its very stupid to demand apology from current generation of native Indian Muslims for crimes of any Muslim invaders in past probably in 7th or 8th century. To apology would suggest they did committed crimes after your approval or stamp. your ashoka, racha vema ,Magha of Kalinga were not any less cruel then why dont make apology for crimes of ashoka? You are not even responsible for crimes of your own blood brother if he kill someone or stole something..think about it logically by leaving stupid emotions aside. Most of these rulers did these unIslamic things or crimes for political power just like most rulers did in different empires in past..Stop looking at everything from hinduvata glasses who constantly feeding all this hate, bigotry and non sense in your head

Kia apology apology laga rakhi ha. Its very stupid to demand apology from current generation of native Indian Muslims for crimes of any Muslim invaders in past probably in 7th or 8th century. your ashoka, racha vema ,Magha of Kalinga were not any less cruel then wwhy dont make apology for crimes of ashoka? You are not even responsible for crimes of your own blood brother if he kill someone or stole something..think about it logically by leaving stupid emotions aside. Most of these rulers did these unIslamic things or crimes for political power just like most rulers did in different empires in past..Stop looking at everything from hinduvata glasses who constantly feeding all this hate, bigotry and non sense in your head
If no apology than why so much crying and whining about Babri structure? It was our holy site and we had the right to rip it apart brick by brick to build our temple there.

Sonia in particular seemed very hurt and aggrieved about that.
it's the recent convert who feel the most butt hurt about such things.

If no apology than why so much crying and whining about Babri structure? It was our holy site and we had the right to rip it apart brick by brick to build our temple there.
Then give taj mahal to Mughal as well. Destruction of basri mosque happened in our time tahst why we are discussing it

I think Congress itself is British Trojan.It must be weeded out of our political landscape.

They were/are British Trojan. It is not just congress. They have promoted an entire ecosystem of like minded people entrenched in all important places both within the party and outside of it. Just the demise of Congress won't do, everyone associated with its ideology must be weeded out.

he is another left liberal albeit more informed than his counterpart on our side.

We Indians take any one who speak ill of Pakistan at face value. He has no authority to talk about Hinduism.

He is an honest left liberal (as honest as they can be that is) and agree he is no authority on Hinduism or Hindutva and should desist talking about us. Mostly gets his views about Hinduism/Hindutva from our liberal rags.

He is an honest left liberal (as honest as they can be that is) and agree he is no authority on Hinduism or Hindutva and should desist talking about us. Mostly gets his views about Hinduism/Hindutva from our liberal rags.
honest left liberal is an oxymoron. he is an useful idiot nothing more than that

Kia apology apology laga rakhi ha. Its very stupid to demand apology from current generation of native Indian Muslims for crimes of any Muslim invaders in past probably in 7th or 8th century. To apology would suggest they did committed crimes after your approval or stamp. your ashoka, racha vema ,Magha of Kalinga were not any less cruel then why dont make apology for crimes of ashoka? You are not even responsible for crimes of your own blood brother if he kill someone or stole something..think about it logically by leaving stupid emotions aside. Most of these rulers did these unIslamic things or crimes for political power just like most rulers did in different empires in past..Stop looking at everything from hinduvata glasses who constantly feeding all this hate, bigotry and non sense in your head

If that is the case then Germans should not have apologized for Nazis, right? British should not have apologized for their colonialism or there should be no restitution for slavery of blacks and genocide of native Americans in USA, right?

In that case Americans can continue bombing the crap out of Muslim countries and no one should expect Americans to feel bad about it either.

Neither am I talking about 7th or 8th century. The persecution of Hindus at the hands of Muslims continued all the way until they were routed out by the Marathas. Even later on in the form of riots and abduction and raping of Hindu women, Moppila riots, Kashmir genocide of Hindus, Bangladesh. These are all recent events. Muslims never reformed. They never felt remorse. In fact they are proud of their deeds. In the face of this evil, surely I am justified in wearing my Hindutva glasses.

My question is why then BJP got in power and we all know politics of BJP and MODi revolve around Hindu nationalism or Hinduvataid RSS ideologies
Clearly there is something you dont know then ?

I think you did not get it. You dont mind when a British or candian born Indian consider himself Indian first and feel loyalty towards India before Cnada but you feel pain when Indian Muslim or Kashmiri Indian cheers for Pakistan.
Why ignore emotional attachment there? Canadian Indian would not be traitor for Canada if he support India over Canada but same is not true for Indian kashmiri lol
Reasons for these assumptions would be ?

If that is the case then Germans should not have apologized for Nazis, right? British should not have apologized for their colonialism or there should be no restitution for slavery of blacks and genocide of native Americans in USA, right?

In that case Americans can continue bombing the crap out of Muslim countries and no one should expect Americans to feel bad about it either.

Neither am I talking about 7th or 8th century. The persecution of Hindus at the hands of Muslims continued all the way until they were routed out by the Marathas. Even later on in the form of riots and abduction and raping of Hindu women, Moppila riots, Kashmir genocide of Hindus, Bangladesh. These are all recent events. Muslims never reformed. They never felt remorse. In fact they are proud of their deeds. In the face of this evil, surely I am justified in wearing my Hindutva glasses.
If muslims have nothing to do with babur or for that matter any other muslim invader, they shouldn't care about if we demolish every mosque build on our temples.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom