What's new

Are you from Pakistan ? Passenger asked the taxi driver and shot him.

Let local law enforcement deal with it please.

As for the case, that's attempted murder right there. He is looking at a long jail term.
The guy was already in prison before (mentioned in the article). Prison is vacation for these thugs where they get a warm bed, daily warm meals, and homies to hangout with. That's why they break the law, go to jail, get out and break the law again, go to jail again, and the cycle keeps repeating itself. This is the "punishment" in the liberal societies.

Also, the perpetrator is most likely a non-white person because had it been a white person responsible for this hate crime the media would not have held back on revealing the individuals race.

The Saudis are involved in the situation in Syria with the same goal as USA has stated - a change of government.
So supporting terrorists against a UN recognized government, destabilizing a country with said terrorists and causing the displacement of millions and deaths of tens of thousands is a US objective that the Saudis are helping with?

So supporting terrorists against a UN recognized government, destabilizing a country with said terrorists and causing the displacement of millions and deaths of tens of thousands is a US objective that the Saudis are helping with?

No Sir. Saudi Arabia is following its national interests, just like any other country. Your intentionally devious wording goes nowhere.

No Sir. Saudi Arabia is following its national interests, just like any other country. Your intentionally devious wording goes nowhere.
How else would you describe support for violent non-State actors declaring war against the UN recognized government of Assad at the time, at the behest of foreign powers?

I'm living in Florida and i'm also a citizen of America. My mom is American and my dad is Pakistan; i'm planning on making the "Muslim Guard" which will be responsible for protecting Muslim communities.
But be Conected with the law enforcing forces , even enlist your organization as a political party or a front , with noble peoples in it ?

Let local law enforcement deal with it please.

As for the case, that's attempted murder right there. He is looking at a long jail term.
In USA he has his full rights to form a political front & he can do so , just he needs to be with the law enforcers good books

in islam we suppose to train:

1.ride horses
2.swimming
3.archery
4.wrestling
5.sword training
6.hunting
etc

i would like combined military, hunting, survival training.

But be Conected with the law enforcing forces , even enlist your organization as a political party or a front , with noble peoples in it ?

In USA he has his full rights to form a political front & he can do so , just he needs to be with the law enforcers good books

Exactly, the organization will be more like a neighborhood watch.

networked together with digital private radio communication. in uk we have shopwatch radio frequency if you have ham radio handheld (analogue) you can hear them talk about crime and incidents and warnings to others.

uv-5r-uv-82-gt-3.jpg

Sure that's a good idea , but be connected with Pakistan embassy in Washington if ypi can ?
Also , make it a low profile political front so ,in any political event you can reach political leadership of america ?

How else would you describe support for violent non-State actors declaring war against the UN recognized government of Assad at the time, at the behest of foreign powers?

Syria's internal civil war. That is all.

I'm living in Florida and i'm also a citizen of America. My mom is American and my dad is Pakistan; i'm planning on making the "Muslim Guard" which will be responsible for protecting Muslim communities.

Good luck setting up the black panther equivalent of muslims in USA....

No an actual armed group. There are already "Christian guards" (KKK, Skinheads, Rednecks, Neo-Natzis) who target Muslims. Most Muslims who are targeted are mostly old men, young children or just women. We have a vibrant and active Muslim youth community filled with strong and healthy young men, thing is - they aren't well organized and coordinated enough to counter and prevent any hate crimes. There are many Muslim groups like the one that i'm proposing but they are mostly militant wings of 'Nation of Islam', in which anti-muslim groups wouldnt dare venture into.

African Americans formed the Black Panthers to counter the racial attacks against them. Most Black Panthers are Muslims now.

BLACK-PANTHER-PARTY.jpg
https://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/BLACK-PANTHER-PARTY.jpg

Terrible idea, I know you might be angered or worried. But this is a terrible idea. All those groups you mentioned, damage the credibility of the communities they belong to. The last thing you need is more bad press.

Back
Top Bottom